What's new

Big Discussion - SINGAM LEAVES FOR CHINA: What are your expectations ?

Two Ancient Economic Powerhouse shaped world's future in the past. Can we repeat the same for the fu

• Total voters
CFBJTMkVIAARZM1.jpg

CFBJTRXVAAIDMQZ.jpg

CFBJxNuUgAEW4We.jpg

Apparently some 24 Bilateral agreements have been signed.

635672767227896239..jpg

635672767166740124..jpg

Here is Full List of agreements signed,

CFBMQKhUEAA48T-.jpg:large

This is the year of India in China: PM Modi

4 mins ago
On the boundary question, we agreed that we continue to explore a fair, reasonable and mutually acceptable resolution.

PM Modi

5 mins ago
I sought tangible progress on issues relating to visa policy and trans-border rivers. I also discussed some of our regional concerns.

PM Narendra Modi

6 mins ago
Our conversations were candid, constructive and friendly: PM Modi

6 mins ago
I am pleased to visit China in the first year of my Government. This is one of our most important strategic partnerships: PM Modi

8 mins ago
We have a historic responsibility to turn this relationship into a source of strength for each other and a force of good for the world: PM Modi

9 mins ago
Our relationship has been complex in recent decades: PM Modi

9 mins ago
China, India agree to maintain dialogue on border issue, seek a fair solution: Chinese Premier Li Keqiang

10 mins ago
I have a personal conncection with Xi'an: PM Modi

17 mins ago
China Premier Li: China, India need to strengthen political mutual trust

Wow guys wat an amazing welcome Modi sir received . 100s of people waited outside Xian museum where ancient warriors wr excavated and thronged PM modi with handshakes and pictures .Lots of love . Thank you Chinese friends :cheers::china:

And right now Bilateral talks going on between XI and Modi :smitten:

But wonder why so many Chinese recording videos and Taking pictures if Indian Reporters :lol: .Come on these are presstitutes treat them like one . Indian NRI showed the place of Rajdeep in US LOL .

Chinese people are very kind people in general :cheers:
this will not last, indians are emotional touchy people,when they feel offended by chinese medias or any small moves in their so-called backyard or at border,they will forget the big picture and back on their old track to be hostile, mark my words.

CFBOINgUsAICgbI.jpg

this will not last, indians are emotional touchy people,when they feel offended by chinese medias or any small moves in their so-called backyard or at border,they will forget the big picture and back on their old track to be hostile, mark my words.

LOL. You mean just because you presented a dance and song for us, we should allow you to violate our border ? Are you serious ? :woot:

We appreciate the warm welcome, but that is no substitute for actual SUBSTANCE on the ground.

Just now
President Xi and Premier Li were very responsive to the specific concerns I had raised on our growing trade deficit: PM Modi

Just now
I sought tangible results on visa policy and trans-border rivers; Stressed that we should be sensitive to each other's interests: PM Modi

Just now
Our decision to open consulates in Chengdu and Chennai reflects growing mutual confidence and shared commitment to expand relations: PM Modi

Just now
Nathu La route for Indian pilgrims to visit Kailash Mansarovar to become operational in June: PM Modi

Just now
An area of high priority for us is people-to-people contacts: PM Modi

Nice chicks :D

09b960da_2407006f.jpg

Kuch Kuch Hota hai,

CE9eMyzUIAELrwa.jpg

CE9Na0qVAAIH7cI.jpg

CFAq2vlUkAAL4yS.jpg

CFAso-AVAAALX5l.jpg

47291744.cms

CFA5uVKUIAApnqy.jpg

CFA5sAEUkAIvr1v.jpg

Its a shame that none of the chinese members here wants to spend time explaining the significance of the ceremony, all they ant to do is troll and bring same to their nation.
what are you talking about? while our goverment are giving the grandest greeting,you complain no greeting from members in this forum? sorry,we are not working for goverment.

2 expectations....
1-trade deficit should reduce
2-should sign MOUs worth 30b $ considering the size of 2 countries

Lets hope while China gets more cozy with India, Pakistan is not let to dry in the wind.

CFBOINgUsAICgbI.jpg

LOL. You mean just because you presented a dance and song for us, we should allow you to violate our border ? Are you serious ? :woot:

We appreciate the warm welcome, but that is no substitute for actual SUBSTANCE on the ground.

Just now
President Xi and Premier Li were very responsive to the specific concerns I had raised on our growing trade deficit: PM Modi

Just now
I sought tangible results on visa policy and trans-border rivers; Stressed that we should be sensitive to each other's interests: PM Modi

Just now
Our decision to open consulates in Chengdu and Chennai reflects growing mutual confidence and shared commitment to expand relations: PM Modi

Just now
Nathu La route for Indian pilgrims to visit Kailash Mansarovar to become operational in June: PM Modi

Just now
An area of high priority for us is people-to-people contacts: PM Modi

Nice chicks :D

09b960da_2407006f.jpg
as i said above,you people aways perceive any small moves equal to big picture.

Last edited:
what are you talking about? while our goverment are giving the grandest greeting,you complain no greeting from members in this forum? sorry,we are not working for goverment.

Sorry, I am pretty sure most chinese posters are working for the govt. and are part of their 50 cent army.

Hardly any Indian in pdf thinks otherwise.

BTW me posting the grand greetings is the appreciation. Unlike you, I do not get paid for it.

as i said above,you people aways precieve any small moves equal to big picture.

I have no idea what that means.

Chinese PM Li Keqiang speaks: (Gist)

• We will serve as two engines for Asia
  • If a truly Asian century will dawn it will depend on whether India and China can overcome difficulties and modernise
  • We need to further strengthen our political trust, need more communication
  • We need to seize the opportunity
  • Trade volume is not that big between India and China
  • Need to balance trade
  • We do not deny we have some differences but we can manage and handle our disputes so that they don't affect growth of ties
  • Need to keep up momentum of talks on boundary
  • Need to uphold peace and tranquility on border

2 expectations....
1-trade deficit should reduce
2-should sign MOUs worth 30b $ considering the size of 2 countries

Sad times, as we see China and India growing closer. My fellow Pakistanis dont realise how the relationship between the two will affect us.

We have already betrayed our Arab brothers in favour of China. We thought China will help in containing India. But on the contrary, they are now teaming up, joint banks, trade deals worth billions, joint military training, closer relationship. I fear we have been taken for a ride by China for our strategic location and China has fulfilled its objectives, but has not helped us in our objectives of containing India.

India in the future will be able to do whatever they want with Pakistan(except for Chinese objectives here) and China wont bother. Definately China wont help us in a conflict with India.

Modi with Premier Li, Mod seems to be talking about working together, Li looks bored :P

CFBZt9-VAAEESLR.jpg

CFBZuC_VAAExPyM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom