What's new

Big Discussion - SINGAM LEAVES FOR CHINA: What are your expectations ?

Two Ancient Economic Powerhouse shaped world's future in the past. Can we repeat the same for the fu

• Total voters
what the hell it to do with China when Pak army refuse to help Saudi in Yemen? Pakistan is an idependant country, you make decision for yourself.what you expect from China? to launch war aganist India and put all subcontinent at chaos?

Tell me one thing frankly. In the event of Indian misadventure against Pakistan, will China help us militarily, now it seems not.

Key Highlights of the Meet,

India, China to set up special taskforce to deal with trade deficit

Indian defence minister to visit China soon and discuss ways to fight terrorism: MEA, India

India, China to work closely in fighting climate change: MEA, India

Discussions focused on easing the norms for carrying out business in the two countries

India, China to set up hotline number for better cooperation between armed forces of the two countries

PM Modi asks China to invest in India with special focus on upgrading the railway system

Tell me one thing frankly. In the event of Indian misadventure against Pakistan, will China help us militarily, now it seems not.
That's a valid question
The answer is yes but not directly
They will support through diplomatic channels and with arms and ammo

That's a valid question
The answer is yes but not directly
They will support through diplomatic channels and with arms and ammo

Did they help in 1971 when pakistan was split in two ? US sent its fleet, what did China do ?

people in Xi an are very curious about India new PM
Haha ya I could see the reception he got from local people . Very nice of them ...
What peoplel are saying ?

this will not last, indians are emotional touchy people,when they feel offended by chinese medias or any small moves in their so-called backyard or at border,they will forget the big picture and back on their old track to be hostile, mark my words.

Dude one hand can't clap or make clap sound .

An important takeaway from the meet seems to be that the Chinese are in no hurry to settle disputes with India. They are biding their time.

So in short, nothing has changed.

At least Modi got to enjoy some cultural tourism :P

He has a robust sense of humor and even I chuckled at the thought of Modi writing such a long comment. It alone in a way is a measure of the genuineness of Modi's wishes for China.

The simple fact that we could not settle on E-Visa should tell you how things really are.

The simple fact that we could not settle on E-Visa should tell you how things really are.

Those issues will be solved as we go forward. These are 2 giant global powers of the future. It is better to taken small but sure steps than to rush headlong into something that may or may not be sustainable in the long term. I like their cautious optimism.

Those issues will be solved as we go forward. These are 2 giant global powers of the future. It is better to taken small but sure steps than to rush headlong into something that may or may not be sustainable in the long term. I like their cautious optimism.

Good good Madhu. I did not expect you to be mushy headed over China.

This is the same nation that provided Nukes and Ballistic missiles and cruise missiles to paksitan. A shield from behind which they sit and launch terrorist that take Indian lives every day.

I am not sure what you mean by "not sustainable in the long term". What is not sustainable ?

tell me one question why is Pakistan still firmly standing there in the last 50 years? Who help you along the way? MAKE YOUR MIND CLEAR

hqdefault.jpg

LOL

Good good Madhu. I did not expect you to be mushy headed over China.

This is the same nation that provided Nukes and Ballistic missiles and cruise missiles to paksitan. A shield from behind which they sit and launch terrorist that take Indian lives every day.

I am not sure what you mean by "not sustainable in the long term". What is not sustainable ?
no evidence shows

An important takeaway from the meet seems to be that the Chinese are in no hurry to settle disputes with India. They are biding their time.

So in short, nothing has changed.

At least Modi got to enjoy some cultural tourism :P
its not easy to solve the border dispute, give some patience.

Did they help in 1971 when pakistan was split in two ? US sent its fleet, what did China do ?
you dont have to try this trick again.....lol.

the only reason why Modi is so welcomed in Xi an is because China doesnt percieve India as enemy and the cultral connection.

Modi is very brave stepped out of the car and had communication with local people.

he is doing very kind gesture.

We are not enemies. We may be estranged due to recent historic reasons but nothing about our world view is in conflict. China is a sister country of India.

no evidence shows

Its a globally accepted fact.

its not easy to solve the border dispute, give some patience.

Patience for what ? if you don't solve it, you don't. That's it. India does not loose anything. Provides opportunity to open up other fronts.

you dont have to try this trick again.....lol.

What trick ? its just a cold fact.

Back
Top Bottom