Biggest Robbery of Pakistan's Electoral History has Happened in Karachi

Areesh

As per latest results in Karachi local bodies elections, PPP has managed to win 51 chairman seats in Karachi

Funny thing is I a karachiite who has spent whole life in Karachi I can't even 5 guys in my social circle who vote for PPP or support it

Same is the case with all other Karachi members of PDF. All would confirm that their family or friends circle don't even have total 5 guys who want to vote for PPP

But still somehow it managed win majority of seats in local bodies elections in Karachi

This is much bigger than PML(N) rigging in Punjab or MQM rigging in Karachi because both despite rigging elections had some genuine vote bank and support in Punjab and Karachi unlike here where PPP is imposed on Karachi without any support or vote bank

My conclusion is that game to impose Bilawal on people of Pakistan is on and he would be made PM of Pakistan in the same manner like they have made PPP mayor of Karachi. It doesn't matter if people of Pakistan vote for PPP or not. The whole election thing is a farce

Zardari deal with Rawalpindi and Washington is going strong while PML(N) and PTI are busy fighting with each other. I have been pointing out for sometime that PPP is the real winner in this whole game with its leaders regularly visiting USA and have managed to get their support for their allegiance to Americans. Our establishment obviously is on board since it would support anyone who has approval from Americans

IK needs to be ready for this and needs to take PPP head on or else all his struggle for "haqiqi azadi" would be useless

No doubt about this, 30% voters ucs has been changed. I even talk with mqm guy he was saying this is why we boycott the election lots of changes and dhanli from ppp in this election

@Areesh bhai

Billo will never be accepted as the PM of Pakistan

lol who says so, are you dreaming? When thieves can be imposed on our country by the traitor generals of Pakistan Islamic Republic and by the help of the US $300 million, then anything is possible. How cheap our banana republic is at the world stage.
On the other hand Billo rani dad have got 1.5 Billlion just in Swiz banks alone so think about it what he can do.
When the regime change operation happened what the nation did few marches, music, speeches and went back to there home for sleep. Imagine if it can have happened in any other developed country how there people would have reacted, recent Turkey example is in front of you. Nations destinies are not changed while enjoying the Biryani.

As per latest results in Karachi local bodies elections, PPP has managed to win 51 chairman seats in Karachi

Funny thing is I a karachiite who has spent whole life in Karachi I can't even 5 guys in my social circle who vote for PPP or support it

Same is the case with all other Karachi members of PDF. All would confirm that their family or friends circle don't even have total 5 guys who want to vote for PPP

But still somehow it managed win majority of seats in local bodies elections in Karachi

This is much bigger than PML(N) rigging in Punjab or MQM rigging in Karachi because both despite rigging elections had some genuine vote bank and support in Punjab and Karachi unlike here where PPP is imposed on Karachi without any support or vote bank

My conclusion is that game to impose Bilawal on people of Pakistan is on and he would be made PM of Pakistan in the same manner like they have made PPP mayor of Karachi. It doesn't matter if people of Pakistan vote for PPP or not. The whole election thing is a farce

Zardari deal with Rawalpindi and Washington is going strong while PML(N) and PTI are busy fighting with each other. I have been pointing out for sometime that PPP is the real winner in this whole game with its leaders regularly visiting USA and have managed to get their support for their allegiance to Americans. Our establishment obviously is on board since it would support anyone who has approval from Americans

IK needs to be ready for this and needs to take PPP head on or else all his struggle for "haqiqi azadi" would be useless

I am living in Karachi and I can say with surety that right now JI has biggest vote bank among allowed parties, then it's PTI, then TLP, then MQM-AtoZ, then PPP and everyone knows that reality but this has nothing to do with election results as election results is totally different thing than vote bank.

This election process is just a formality and most of Karachiites now didn't even bother about it as it won't make any difference in their life. #LaWarisKarachi is a reality many don't want to listen. I Just hope this #LaWarisKarachi won't turn into #MaqboozaKarachi.

In Pakistan the only fair election was in 1970 which we didn't accepted and prefer to loose East Pakistan, after that it's only selection all the time whether someone accept or not.

For All political parties including PPP, PML-N, PML-AtoZ, PTI, JUI, MQM, JI, TLP, and rest of crap, election is fair when they are selected other wise it's not. PPP, PML-N and PTI always gets govt. with the support of establishment but they only bark when they loose establishment support. Vote bank and election winning are two distinct and separate things which everyone knows but didn't want to accept or speak. People loves to live in fools paradise.

Sad Realities :(

Project Bilawal is on guys

Aap log lagai raho Model Town k sharif khandan par

Peechai choori Nawabshah ka daku kha raha hai :)

I am living in Karachi and I can say with surety that right now JI has biggest vote bank among allowed parties, then it's PTI, then TLP, then MQM-AtoZ, then PPP and everyone knows that reality but this has nothing to do with election results as election results is totally different thing than vote bank.

This election process is just a formality and most of Karachiites now didn't even bother about it as it won't make any difference in their life. #LaWarisKarachi is a reality many don't want to listen. I Just hope this #LaWarisKarachi won't turn into #MaqboozaKarachi.

In Pakistan the only fair election was in 1970 which we didn't accepted and prefer to loose East Pakistan, after that it's only selection all the time whether someone accept or not.

For All political parties including PPP, PML-N, PML-AtoZ, PTI, JUI, MQM, JI, TLP, and rest of crap, election is fair when they are selected other wise it's not. PPP, PML-N and PTI always gets govt. with the support of establishment but they only bark when they loose establishment support. Vote bank and election winning are two distinct and separate things which everyone knows but didn't want to accept or speak. People loves to live in fools paradise.

Sad Realities :(
If a general election is held, are these seats up for a new vote?

No, General election and Local body elections are not related like proviencial and federal seats. The thing which is common in all these election is "General & Selection".

Dont you guys have respected universities or survey companies that can make fair survey using quick count method ?

Quick count is a method for verification of election results by projecting them from a sample of the polling stations.

The similar Parallel Vote Tabulation (PVT) is an election observation methodology that is typically based on a representative random sample of polling stations and is employed for independent verification (or challenge) of election results.

Use​

Elections in Indonesia prominently feature quick count procedures, and they are considered more credible than projections by exit polls, or surveys. Elections in Mexico also feature quick count procedures. Elections in Bolivia have both quick counts and traditional counting procedures.

Whole of scheme 33 is won by Dildar, PPP rat.

More encroachments coming soon

Project Bilawal is on guys

Aap log lagai raho Model Town k sharif khandan par

Peechai choori Nawabshah ka daku kha raha hai :)
Bhai is mulk ne sirf nuqsan aur depression hi dia hai.

Acha bhala bahir reh raha tha mein. Khair, No more pakistan for me or kids. Don’t want them to grow up in a rat hole