What's new

Biggest Robbery of Pakistan's Electoral History has Happened in Karachi

I blame the PTI leadership- JI was never going to learn anyways but PTI leadership should have taken the dhandli as given and prepared adequately to stop it. Like they did in Punjab by-elections.

It is a good lesson for national and provincial elections. ECP is in the other camp and unless they prepare to stop the rigging they will lose again.

I blame the PTI leadership- JI was never going to learn anyways but PTI leadership should have taken the dhandli as given and prepared adequately to stop it. Like they did in Punjab by-elections.

It is a good lesson for national and provincial elections. ECP is in the other camp and unless they prepare to stop the rigging they will lose again.
Punjab is totally different case, in karachi pti cant even have clear videos no action taken by sindh govt

Atleast this election result will help Karachiites realise who is sincere to them and who wishes to see them as city of the living dead where fans come to visit the sea and perform honor killing rituals.

Jamat i Islami and PPP have always been traditional stakeholders for Karachi.

As per latest results in Karachi local bodies elections, PPP has managed to win 51 chairman seats in Karachi

Funny thing is I a karachiite who has spent whole life in Karachi I can't even 5 guys in my social circle who vote for PPP or support it

Same is the case with all other Karachi members of PDF. All would confirm that their family or friends circle don't even have total 5 guys who want to vote for PPP

But still somehow it managed win majority of seats in local bodies elections in Karachi

This is much bigger than PML(N) rigging in Punjab or MQM rigging in Karachi because both despite rigging elections had some genuine vote bank and support in Punjab and Karachi unlike here where PPP is imposed on Karachi without any support or vote bank

My conclusion is that game to impose Bilawal on people of Pakistan is on and he would be made PM of Pakistan in the same manner like they have made PPP mayor of Karachi. It doesn't matter if people of Pakistan vote for PPP or not. The whole election thing is a farce

Zardari deal with Rawalpindi and Washington is going strong while PML(N) and PTI are busy fighting with each other. I have been pointing out for sometime that PPP is the real winner in this whole game with its leaders regularly visiting USA and have managed to get their support for their allegiance to Americans. Our establishment obviously is on board since it would support anyone who has approval from Americans

IK needs to be ready for this and needs to take PPP head on or else all his struggle for "haqiqi azadi" would be useless
I don’t know how this country could be fix with elections. Specially Sindh, spending most of my there (as non local), i have never seen an election there, you waste your energy and petrol to get to polling station just to see the guy sitting there stamp the ballot paper on your behalf.

Lessons have still not been learned. We are inching closer and closer to complete civil disobedience and uprisings.

This is the magic of biased delimitations done by PPP in her favor before the election....

I hope PPP gets stopped in her tracks.

If resistance is not shown at this time, then PPP would trample on our rights to vote every time just like they do to the people in interior Sindh.

Back
Top Bottom