What's new

Bilawal Bhutto Zardari meets Rahul Gandhi ; says lots to learn from him

Ali Moeen Nawazish

why is Bilawal Bhutto Zardari on the state trip to India? Which government or national post does he hold which would merit his going? The sad part is that so many people will still accept him as the next "leader" and we will be still stuck in the same dynasty that we were before... for all my disagreements with Imran Khan.. I salute him for trying to give power to the common man... and ending these family businesses..

Apparently Rahul Gandhi and Prime Minister of India will be visiting Pakistan.

Bilawal gets trolled...

525442_10150661589346482_200839071481_9473617_1430240798_n.jpg

Some twittes published in Indian news Channels ... sorry all are in Hindi

बिलावल ने कहा, 'अंकल प्लीज अचार पास करना' और इसके बाद वहां सन्नाटा छा गया। क्योंकि बिलावल ने यह बात रिक्वेस्ट राहुल से की थी।
-फेकिंग न्यूज

बिलावल: जब मैं बड़ा हो जाऊंगा, तो मैं पाकिस्तान का राष्ट्रपति बनूंगा।
राहुल: मैं जब बड़ा हो जाऊंगा तो...
- रमेश श्रीवत्स

बिलावल: यार, यूपी के लिए सॉरी!
राहुल: यार, सॉरी फॉर पाकिस्तान!
-युसरा अस्करी

राहुल गांधी और बिलावल दोनों युवा हैं? राहुल तो बिलावल के पिता की उम्र के हैं।
-प्रसन्ना विश्वनाथन

अगर वास्तव में जरदारी केवल 10 पर्सेंट लेते हैं तो उन्हें भारत और पाकिस्तान का सबसे ईमानदार राजनेता होना चाहिए।
-गाजी

जरदारी का स्वागत पवन कुमार बंसल ने किया। पवन ही क्यों? पंछी और नदियां कहां हैं?
-फेकिंग न्यूज

भारत और पाकिस्तान को आपसी रिश्ते सुधारने के लिए मिलकर कोई घोटाला करना चाहिए।
-सुहेल सेठ

जरदारी के टैलंट के सम्मान के तौर पर आरबीआई ने दिल्ली और अजमेर के सभी एटीएम, बैंकों और जुए के अड्डों को बंद रखने को कहा है।
-सुहेल सेठ

बॉलिवुड ने सद्भावना के तहत जरदारी से वीना मलिक को वापस बुलाने की रिक्वेस्ट की और राखी सावंत को फ्री में भेजने का वादा किया। -अंकित जैन

सुना है, जरदारी शाम को 8 बजे यहां से रवाना हो जाएंगे...लगता है उन्होंने सुन लिया है कि गुड़गांव में 8 बजे के बाद अनोखे कारनामे होते हैं।
-एंग्री बॉम्बे गर्ल

बिलावल और राहुल ने अगले 30 साल तक 1.5 अरब लोगों को बेवकूफ बनाने के लिए जॉइंट स्ट्रैटिजी का ऐलान किया है।
- साद दुरैज

kuch bhi ho jaye mere dosto ... yahan jitne bhi Indian members hai I request ki iss bhain de takke rahul gandhi ko koi vote na dena... yeh PM to kya PM office ka chapdasi ban ne layak nahi hai. Thankss In advance.

What ironic parallels...
Both have parents that have nothing to do with the actual family..
Sonia Gandhi has nothing Nehru or Gandhi in her..
Asif Zardari has nothing Bhutto in him.
Both are riding their dead spouses ships..
And both are promoting inept spoilt brats as future leaders.

And both Indians and Pakistanis are complete fools to the hilt to simply watch it happen ..

I don't understand why Bilawel takes his mother's surname..its somewhat against tradition.

I don't understand why Bilawel takes his mother's surname..its somewhat against tradition.

:what:
Bilawal Butto is Son of Benazir Bhutto, but not for Asif Zardari ????

Anyway, it his personal choice.he will select whichever is more 'profitable'....:lazy:

At least Indians & Pakistanis agree on one thing.......... that we no longer want our nation's polity to be a family business :) Next PM in both nations should be on merit not because of his surname.

At least Indians & Pakistanis agree on one thing.......... that we no longer want our nation's polity to be a family business :) Next PM in both nations should be on merit not because of his surname.

How can be so sure. UPA can still win and Rahul Baba can become the PM without much trouble.

Two waste-of-space life forms meeting and discussing how to screw their respective country more...:hitwall:

I will not go hard on Bilawel. After all he is only 23 years old. May be he will turn out to be good leader. On the otherhand Rahul is already 40 and have a string of defeats in his name , the UP debacle being the most recent.

How can be so sure. UPA can still win and Rahul Baba can become the PM without much trouble.
first, it would be very difficult for scam laden UPA to come back to power in 2014. Second, if it does happen then they will find it very hard to make our "beloved" Rahul baba PM because Indian public will take this as playing of dynastic politics by congress. Rahul baba has to prove himself worthy of the seat before he can sit on it, even Sonia Gandhi proved herself in 2004 elections before claiming PMship.

Back
Top Bottom