What's new

Bilawal Bhutto Zardari meets Rahul Gandhi ; says lots to learn from him

Sonia lost her husband for the Country and Zardari lost his wife for the country, both have children who are being pushed big time by their respective parents into politics (zabardasti say :D ).

Sonia is based in Italy and Zardari is based in UK+UAE and both don't give a dime about their respective countries.

Why don't Zardari and Sonia marry each other, a good couple it will be and they both can leave happily ever after in Italy+UK+UAE :D

^^ I request you to please forward this proposal to concerned parties.

Sonia lost her husband for the Country and Zardari lost his wife for the country, both have children who are being pushed big time by their respective parents into politics (zabardasti say :D ).

Sonia is based in Italy and Zardari is based in UK+UAE and both don't give a dime about their respective countries.

Why don't Zardari and Sonia marry each other, a good couple it will be and they both can leave happily ever after in Italy+UK+UAE :D

I have a better idea: How about both countries get together and capture both of them. The lesser of two evils gets the Saddam treatment while the other gets the Gaddafi treatment. :azn:

Sounds fair to me.

I have a better idea: How about both countries get together and capture both of them. The lesser of two evils gets the Saddam treatment while the other gets the Gaddafi treatment. :azn:

Sounds fair to me.

A welcome suggestion. :)

Have the Italian vermin lynched by a mob and whatever remains of her should be thrown into Gir forests for the wolves and jackals to eat. You could feed remains of Zardari and Bilawal to a zoo in your country. :D

But both of us will have to kick out the two governments respectively. And that would have to be done Egypt style. Since MLAs and MPs that are "not related" to them are still their puppets and this means dismantling the entire constitutional structure of your and our governments.

I don't know about you guys but our cowardly liberalists who dominate positions of power and media, will never let it happen.

:laugh::laugh: Bhai jo bhi bolo............. I still love both Jardari & Sonia. Upar wala inko n inke vansh ko khub aage badai n khub tarrakki de.......:laugh::laugh:

An editorial in the News International yesterday said the general tone of friendship between the two leaders also "passed on to the torch-bearers of the future".

"Rahul Gandhi, 40, accepted an invitation from Bilawal Bhutto Zardari 23, to visit Pakistan.

"This initial contact between the two young men, who share some similarities as far as family history goes, is also important given that both might lead their respective countries one day and determine the future course of events," it added.

gulfnews : Rahul-Bilawal meeting could impact future ties

--------------

From now onwards they have started to plan on what to loot, when to loot and how to loot and importantly how to share between the two.

--------------

"The talks establish the possibility of building a road to the future, and even though the president's devotional trip to Ajmer Sharif was controversial given what it has cost taxpayers, the discussions that were held have built some hope of improving the relations between the two neighbours," the editorial added.

gulfnews : Rahul-Bilawal meeting could impact future ties

--------------

read the red part as "the discussions that were held have built some hope of improving the relations between the two families"

New Delhi: Bilawal Bhutto Zardari's visit to India with his father had been discussed widely on Facebook before he landed in Delhi. And it was on Twitter that he shared the experience a short while after he had lunch at the Prime Minister's residence.

"Prez n I enjoyed Lunch with #Rahul #Gandhi and #PMSingh. lovely meal. much to learn from each other," :rofl::rofl: he posted.

The 23-year-old graduate from Oxford University, wearing a black pathan suit, was seated next to Mr Gandhi, in fact, at the lunch, say sources. Mr Zardari is accompanying his father, Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari on a visit to the Ajmer Dargah near Jaipur. Mr Gandhi's mother, Sonia Gandhi, who heads the Congress, sent a letter of regret about not attending he lunch. Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, 23, meets Rahul Gandhi, 40; says lots to learn from each other

Lessons to Bilawal from Indian Public:-
1) Don't take lesson from a looser .
2) Select good advisers, those who can win elections on their own. Not like Dogvijay Singh, Salman Kurshid -
3)Become competent before asking pm chair, unlike raul.
4) Don't consider country as your jagir. If you are incompetent, just leave politics. Nothing to be ashemed of.
5) Don't go for cheap publicity e.g. sleeping in a villager's hut, photo sessions with villagers. It backfires.
6) Don't promise anyone, when U can not deliver. ( Kalavati episode). It also backfires.
7) DON'T be a MAMA's baby. Grow up.

Please contribute, if you have good advises for Bilawal.
He is young and hope he doesn't end up like raul.
And never sit next to a man who is of no use.As they say here in..,.,.??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom