What's new

Birds are doing Tawaaf of Khana Kaabaa in Makkah Mukarramah

Sometimes, i just wish to leave everything aside, spend my whole life alone in Masjid Al Haram.

Sit beside the pillars of the mosque, observe the tawaf, Kaaba, Ababeels, Listen to the amazing and unique qirat of the Imams of that mosque and the Azan of those muazzins. That is what i call peace, Peace Of Mind

Life is a tragedy, the day you are born till the last breath, it just sometimes feels lesser than what it is, but the truth is that it is indeed Tragedy

@Mangus Ortus Novem

stupidity at its best.. let me make you go thru some common sense.. whenever where there's no man there are creatures of relative environment,, abandon your home you ll see sparrow nests inside... whenever human abandon somewhere nature takes over in other ways, guys we need to be sensible

I wish pakistanis had more common sense than religious sense we d be a great society by now

Bey Shaq Insaan Khasaray mein hae!

Shahzade, just keep reciting in your heart what comes to you...

I was at this thread..and thought of tagging you...and then....

It is saddening that we are deaf, dumb and blind... is there a seal upon our hearts that we know not?

Kursi!

Mangus

Isn’t this the clearest Miracle of Allah ? Birds who don’t fly at night, Perform Tawaf 24/7/12 around the Kaaba, Any sane person would see the truth of The Message just by this miracle let alone Surah Rehman...
Kursi
Everyday Sir, everyday. Ayat-Ul-Kursi is my everyday norm, after fajr, i recite it, and in my mind, i do that for the protection if my valued family members, my belongings and other important things, My country, Muslims and the Humans. And Alhamdullilah Alhamdullilah I have never been a victim of any armed robbery on streets thanks to this Magical verse. There was a time, one tried to snatch my mobile, I was magically saved...

Seal over the hearts...

As for that, One thing, regardless how corrupt one is, when you are in the Mataf, you regret over yourself, The Haram is home to a Magical Energy, where you count your sins, forget this world, even your work, Concentrate on the hereafter, until you leave the place and then you go back to what you were...

Isn’t this the clearest Miracle of Allah ? Birds who don’t fly at night, Perform Tawaf 24/7/12 around the Kaaba, Any sane person would see the truth of The Message just by this miracle let alone Surah Rehman...
Kursi
Everyday Sir, everyday. Ayat-Ul-Kursi is my everyday norm, after fajr, i recite it, and in my mind, i do that for the protection if my valued family members, my belongings and other important things, My country, Muslims and the Humans. And Alhamdullilah Alhamdullilah I have never been a victim of any armed robbery on streets thanks to this Magical verse. There was a time, one tried to snatch my mobile, I was magically saved...

Seal over the hearts...

As for that, One thing, regardless how corrupt one is, when you are in the Mataf, you regret over yourself, The Haram is home to a Magical Energy, where you count your sins, forget this world, even your work, Concentrate on the hereafter, until you leave the place and then you go back to what you were...

I do the same with Ayatul Kursi also I do wazif of Allah's name Al-Jabbar it's another one to use for protection from the lord. :)

Sometimes, i just wish to leave everything aside, spend my whole life alone in Masjid Al Haram.

Sit beside the pillars of the mosque, observe the tawaf, Kaaba, Ababeels, Listen to the amazing and unique qirat of the Imams of that mosque and the Azan of those muazzins. That is what i call peace, Peace Of Mind

Life is a tragedy, the day you are born till the last breath, it just sometimes feels lesser than what it is, but the truth is that it is indeed Tragedy

@Mangus Ortus Novem
However, Allah-u Azimushshan hasn't created human beings for that!!!!! HE wants us to get into the most challenging tasks: understand HIS creation/laws/rules etc., have faith in the UNSEEN, do good work, earn Helal livelihood, raise family etc. while being engaged in Ibadet...

Last edited:
However, Allah-u Azimushshan hasn't created human beings for that!!!!! HE wants us to get into the most challenging tasks: understand HIS creation/laws/rules etc., have faith in the UNSEEN, do good work, earn Helal livelihood, raise family etc. while being engaged in Ibadet...
Indeed, Life is a Game, you have to play by rules, Life is just one Period of a Long Journey that started from Barzakh and will lead to the final destination.

When earlier i created that post, i was in a bad mood, really bad one. Usual problems i have in life, and then the news of parade being cancelled (23rd march parade is really something very special to me, you might not know how much i value it).

@Mangus Ortus Novem

man you took the words out of my mouth

SubhanAllah. Actually the animals know who is the creator. Its just the so called smart human who is full of doubts.
If we dont do tawaf, birds and animals will do it, if not angels will do it. It also shows if we defy Allah, Allah will replace us too. Allah doesn't need anyone's worship or belief, its for our own self.

SubhanAllah. Actually the animals know who is the creator. Its just the so called smart human who is full of doubts.
If we dont do tawaf, birds and animals will do it, if not angels will do it. It also shows if we defy Allah, Allah will replace us too. Allah doesn't need anyone's worship or belief, its for our own self.
Tawaf being stopped for the time being due to epidemic is nothing that we are intentionally shifting away from Allah’s ibadah. Islam itself encourages to take measures during such problems.

As for these birds, they were always doing tawaf, they are doing it since Abraha tried to attack Kaaba and Allah sent Ababeel with stones to take care of them... Ababeel are like guardians or symbol of importance of history of Kaaba

not a new things/sights, birds always circling (doing TAWAF) of Khana KABA and someone try to give a fame of his Youtube Channel

Back
Top Bottom