What's new

Birds are doing Tawaaf of Khana Kaabaa in Makkah Mukarramah

Some people are quoting hadith that Jerusalem will be rising when Makkah and Medina are derelict. And wild animals will come out in Makkah and Madinah.

The isnad or chain of the hadoth I don't know how sound it is.
What is the “Wild Animal” thing you are talking about ? The beast ?

No the beast is al daaaba(or daabatul ardh)

Oreo Maqbool Jan the crackpot shares this particular hadith alot. It's Orya so I don't know how reliable the isnaad of the hadith is going to be. As Orya sahb doesn't believe in isnaad of hadith.
What is the “Wild Animal” thing you are talking about ? The beast ?

Last edited:
What is it ?
I also use Ruqiah, it is a very strong one

It’s basically the same some alims say pick one or two names based of your circumstances and always repeat it.

If you have been to Madina, no matter how much one loves the place, compared to Makka, Madina is ‘Silent’, dil mein thori weeraniat sa mehsoos hota hai. Not in a negative way, but just comparing both cities, Madina mein Khamoshi bohat hai.

I was their two weeks ago before coming to Pakistan. Medina gives the heart and mind calm. Mecca I personally experienced anger it’s a different vibe.

Overall I love Medina because our Nabi is their.

i think Flying of birds in both Holy Places of Khana Kaaba and Masjid e Nabvi(P.B.U.H) at time when people are restricted to visit these Holy sites is unusual event and is clearly as sign that something big may happen,I think arrival of Imam Mehdi is very near

It may be so. Also in the Jewish side rabbis talk of Meshiach ben David coming out is very close as well. Let's see.
i think Flying of birds in both Holy Places of Khana Kaaba and Masjid e Nabvi(P.B.U.H) at time when people are restricted to visit these Holy sites is unusual event and is clearly as sign that something big may happen,I think arrival of Imam Mehdi is very near

Back
Top Bottom