What's new

Bismillah to be dropped from (Bangladesh) Constitution

I am not talking just for the sake of India bashing. I personally know hundreds of our Bangali Hindus who have migrated to west Bengal. Ask any Calcutta Bengali, he would have no praise for these destitute people who struggle too hard in a virtual foreign society, but, do not receive respect from their Indian co-religionists. These two groups do not intermix the way we the Bangladeshi muslims can mix with our Hindus.

AttohaNsi haNsbo na muchki haNsi hasNbo?

Should I laugh out laud or just give a sneer?

Here is a list for you of first gen refugees in West Bengal. The list include one Nobel laureate economist, a chief minister for 30 years who missed PM post by whisker, one heartthrob actress, best writer of post-Tagore era, most renowned classical musician in India, pioneering astrophysicist, most famous music composer in history of bollywood etc etc. Now think of what you lost by your bigotry. ;)

East Bengali refugees - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And yes, the list includes both Hindus and Muslims!

As another poster pointed out, it needs to be removed so that the foundation for a religious movement can't take hold.

For those claiming that BD is a Islamic country, remember that a true Muslim has faith in his heart, and doesn't need to have to written on a piece of paper.

No they will never do that. They will enjoy all the privileges of secular society and secretly wish to change it in a way which fits their narrow, bigoted interpretation of religion.

Exactly!

They will use secularism whenever they are in minority..and when they are in majority -they will throw everything out of the window-they will claim all sorts of conspiracy theories..Secularism is evil and blah blah..

Exactly!

They will use secularism whenever they are in minority..and when they are in majority -they will throw everything out of the window-they will claim all sorts of conspiracy theories..Secularism is evil and blah blah..

Who is "they" , can you please explain ?

Are you thinking what I am thinking ?

As another poster pointed out, it needs to be removed so that the foundation for a religious movement can't take hold.

For those claiming that BD is a Islamic country, remember that a true Muslim has faith in his heart, and doesn't need to have to written on a piece of paper.

The dollar bills in your wallet says "In God we trust". It is not the official US bill per say, but it is indeed the defacto U.S money. The presence of that is a symbolic tacit acknowledgement of a Chritsian God. Queen of England is also the head of the Church of England. All of these are purely symbolic in nature.

I would blatanly say Bangladeshi folks are one of the most liberal folks in that neighborhood. Its been electing woman PMs for the last 20 years or so. Its all good with the people in BD except for a few annoying posters who would not let you have your choice of a well done 16oz NY style steak with sauted onions in their land cause it offends their religion.

India as a giant country never came rather it was they who crippled our economy in those days . They suck our blood by issuing fake notes, smuggling, burning our raw jute godowns, destroying our industries and what not and today they claim that they are our best friend. Even I use to take food from "Langer Khana" in those days in order to save our meals.

Only the charge of genociding Bangladeshis is left .. add it in ur next tirade. :cheers:

Apologies for butting in. But Durga and Saraswati Puja issue has nothing to do with Indian Bengali and Bangladeshi friction. These pujas are full of controversies and people tend to boss each other around, which leads to arguments and then some. Here in Sydney, there is at least 10 Bangladeshi Puja Samitis and about 4 Indian Bengali ones. I hear they all started as one group about 15 years ago and every 2 or 3 years they keep splitting up. So now we have at least 15 puja celebrations.. If we go by your logic then Bangladeshis would have never split. Although i agree that even here in Sydney loads of Bangladeshi Muslims do attend the pujas which is very nice gesture.

Well I was bit busy during Saraswati Puja this year so couldn't attend it personally, my childhood best buddy who is a Muslim by birth kept pestering me all day long to go with him and attend the puja in our school! Durga and Saraswati Puja is celebrated by all faith in Bengal just like Christmas and Id.

1) how does a minority based political party form a govt in ur country?? Oh..may be Indians enter ur country and vote for AL in ur country..
ur next two points contradict each other...
U claim that a minority based party came to power with the help of Army thru blackmail(by which i think u mean Army supports AL)...
and next u claim that AL is afraid of putting Army on election duty(Here u mean Army doesnt support AL)....

First decide ur self ..is Army against AL or not??

and coming to ur point where election should take place under care taker govt.-where in the hell in world does a care taker govt conducts election(unless the govt is dismissed)?

@ EastWest you have asked a very geniune question. Let me answer you in detail. To answer your first question, to some extent you yourself has answered ! You know from 1947 till 1970 near about 50 lacs of hindus migrated to India. Some has gone in a legal way, some have gone on security reason, some have gone volentarilly but they have left our country it is a fact. Still sometime people goes and it would continue till we as an independant country exists but conspiracy is always there each and every moment. Now, the refugees which migrated to India still many of them are in the refugee camps in various district of West Bengal, Tripurra, Assam, Meghalay and other parts of India. Since bulk of them still are not re-habiliated in the society so these people are always making conspiracy against our country. Some times they organise a rally to press on Indian Govt to have a separate Hindu Land in side Bangladesh in the greater Khulna Division which is well known as "Bungo Bhumi". The main basis was that in 1946 election Congress won in Khulna Divison. Now strength of these Hindu Bengalee Refugee has already acceeded 1.5 crores. And they also claim that in Bangladesh, the minority strenght is around 2 crores so "Kella Fate". If East Timur and South Sudan can be separated through holding UN sponser referrendum why not in Bangladesh. Some people are even arguing that "Sylhet" was forceably given to the then East Pakistan through manipulated election. Even people are dreaming to separate the Chittagong Hill Tract through referrendum. In all these conspiracy India has an hand. Now, come to AL's role. Since AL is a minority based political party they are very much eager to take back these Hindu Bengalee refugee so that they remain in power for eternal period. That is why very recently they annult the "Enemy Property Act"/Vested Property Act". Not to mention Abir has a very gready eyes on it. The AL and some Dada bhai of West Bengal have a great inner desire for a greater Bengal in the long run. That is why AL and some Dada bhai secretly made our national anthem as "Amar Sonar Bangla" written by Tagore and a national slogan, "Joy Bangla". In 1996-2001 once AL came to power after long 21 years they secretly made a voter list where more than 80 lac fake voter were registered. Now, who they are ? Are they really fake voters ? On scrutiny it was revealed these are the second and third generation of those refugees who migrated to India long time ago. Once the CareTaker Govt of 2002 came some of the fake voter list were deleted but many could not be deleted from the list due to shortage of time and for proper investigation.Once BNP came to power it remain at it is. Once before the election they tried to make a fresh list, a verdict came from the Supreme Court that no new list to be prepared, it can at best be updated. So, the movement started and Caretaker Govt came. Soon the military took over and a new list was prepared and the problem was killed. Now, the question arises why AL did that ? Was it that the Indian citizen who were enrolled as voter in our list to come physically and caste their vote or just to utilize as a fake votes for manipulation ? But as per experiences it has been seen that many Indian do come during the time of election.

@ About the second question, General Moin U Ahmad took power for the betterment of country. He was neither BNP or AL supporter, he want to be another hero but due to his lack of political knowledge he failed. Finally in order to save his skin for his unconstitutional acts he made close liason with both BNP and AL but BNP did not gave the consent so he tilted towards India and visited India and brought 6 horses for the Army. He also invited the Indian 1971 war vetern to visit Bangladesh. Soon AL also gave a shelter to Moin. Soon Moin started to manipulate the administration in line with AL people and the election was conducted.

@ It is not the question whether Army is pro-AL or anti-AL. The problem is the political govt can very well manipulate the administration and the election commission in our country during the election but it is difficult to manipulate the Army since they donnot fall under direct political govt. The DC, the SP and the Election Commissioner and other para-military forces can be manipulated but it is a little bit difficult to manipulate the Army.

@ The general election to be held under Caker Taker Govt it is their in our constitution. Why AL is afraid of that. It means "dal me kuch kala hai". The very political system in our country is very complex. Our country is not like other country where people can give vote freely. There are many political militans of Calcutta who are always being hired by AL. In 2002 general election 70,000 AL militants with arms were ready to conduct the general election but it was due to the impartial actions of CareTaker Govt could not do anything soon these AL militans landed up at Calcutta before the election.

Well good decision by Bangaldesh..!! Importance in religion is given only by some vested extremists for their survival. If any one dared to think differently they are threatned by gun. I think unless and until one cant think out of the confines of a religion they will not be able to tolerate free thinking.

And people who says that this decision is a great crime against islam, is i believe insecure themselves about the religion.

^^^Sorry to burst your bubble dude the decision has been canceled(actually there wasn't a decision it was just a suggestion by some stupid committee). You can go sleep right now.

^^^Sorry to burst your bubble dude the decision has been canceled(actually there wasn't a decision it was just a suggestion by some stupid committee). You can go sleep right now.

Bharati would be very disseminated, yet again. :lol:

Al is not that stupid to commit political suicide. ;)

Bismillah will remain in the preamble of the constitution but internally it will be as per 72's constitution just llearn from atn bangla.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom