What's new

BJP getting hammered in karnataka

@seiko.....BHAI......ekdum sey PARTY CHANGE!!!! :P

@Abingdonboy My Question - DO WE HAVE A BETTER CHOICE??

I was never a supporter of BJP except 1 year in college worked for ABVP. That too because of my hatred against SFI.. But I am sick of Congress rule too.. I want to have a good leader to rule this country.. Its sad that we do not have any other choice than BJP or Congress in center stage.. A nation of 1 Billion have pinned their hope to a man who is accused of various crimes is nothing other than shamefull and disappointment..

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree with you wrt Modi-devlopment is all he needs to do, leave everything else alone.
And yeah not too bad mate-what about you, haven't seen you online for a while-been busy?
Actually, I have been Online a lot lately but not on PDF.

I have to get all the ideas to compile at one place so that others can use it for specific purpose, for me that aim is for Research and Development in India.

Tough task for researchers is literature review too.

One is study of public sentiments based on Twitter feed which my friend is working in,

Currently, working on Application of UAV in Urban Surveillance. But for that, I have to look at all UAV solutions available in market that can be applied in Indian conditions and I can go ahead in my project.

I was never a supporter of BJP except 1 year in college worked for ABVP. That too because of my hatred against SFI.. But I am sick of Congress rule too.. I want to have a good leader to rule this country.. Its sad that we do not have any other choice than BJP or Congress in center stage.. A nation of 1 Billion have pinned their hope to a man who is accused of various crimes is nothing other than shamefull and disappointment..

@seiko The Keyword here is -----> ACCUSED.

For Last 9 years we have a Govt. at center that is totally opposed to Modi, We had all the cases of Gujarat Riots moved out of Gujarat, We had a SIT appointed by the SC..........

& NONE have found him GUILTY of anything.......

Not even the SLIGHTEST of Charge against him.

& Why TARGET only Modi???

Was Godhra the first & last riots of India??

Why not RG for 1984??

Why not Assam CM, why not Rajasthan CM??

Having said that, I am ready to change my opinion, if any one can show me a better leader than Modi Currently in INDIA.

@seiko The Keyword here is -----> ACCUSED.

For Last 9 years we have a Govt. at center that is totally opposed to Modi, We had all the cases of Gujarat Riots moved out of Gujarat, We had a SIT appointed by the SC..........

& NONE have found him GUILTY of anything.......

Not even the SLIGHTEST of Charge against him.

& Why TARGET only Modi???

Was Godhra the first & last riots of India??

Why not RG for 1984??

Why not Assam CM, why not Rajasthan CM??

Having said that, I am ready to change my opinion, if any one can show me a better leader than Modi Currently in INDIA.
@arp2041 lets be clear that, I have no sympathy or support for congress.. I am sick and tired of its minority appeasement politics.. Its a dangerous move by them we are going to suffer for it sooner or later..Any way coming back to Modi, Nothing change the fact that it was a state sponsered genocide, no matter how you try to convince me otherwise.. I am not putting entire blame on Hindus in this matter.. Both parties were equally responsible for that incident..And I am not blaming Modi only but the entire party of BJP.. As a minority myself.. I dont want radicals running around this country threatening anything and everything which they not agreed to.. Do not say that it wont happen.. This forum has lot of them.. These kind of lunatics will get a free hand if BJP comes to power..

@arp2041 lets be clear that, I have no sympathy or support for congress.. I am sick and tired of its minority appeasement politics.. Its a dangerous move by them we are going to suffer for it sooner or later..Any way coming back to Modi, Nothing change the fact that it was a state sponsered genocide, no matter how you try to convince me otherwise.. I am not putting entire blame on Hindus in this matter.. Both parties were equally responsible for that incident..And I am not blaming Modi only but the entire party of BJP.. As a minority myself.. I dont want radicals running around this country threatening anything and everything which they not agreed to.. Do not say that it wont happen.. This forum has lot of them.. These kind of lunatics will get a free hand if BJP comes to power..

Ok, Just answer my one question - BJP ruled 6 years from 1998-2004, was there even a single incident to harm you in that period?

EDIT: @seiko This Country has been home to people from all communities/religion since 1000s of years....

& all communities have only thrived irrespective of who Ruled DELHI......

SECULARISM has been adopted in Indian Constitution only some 60 years ago.....

But SECULARISM forms the SOUL of India since 1000s of Years & a PARTY CAN CHANGE THE CONSTITUTION BUT NOT THE SOUL OF INDIA. PERIOD.

Actually, I have been Online a lot lately but not on PDF.

I have to get all the ideas to compile at one place so that others can use it for specific purpose, for me that aim is for Research and Development in India.

Tough task for researchers is literature review too.

One is study of public sentiments based on Twitter feed which my friend is working in,

Currently, working on Application of UAV in Urban Surveillance. But for that, I have to look at all UAV solutions available in market that can be applied in Indian conditions and I can go ahead in my project.

Sounds very interesting- are you looking at rotary wing UAVs or Fixed wing and are you looking at man-portable UAVs?

Ok, Just answer my one question - BJP ruled 6 years from 1998-2004, was there even a single incident to harm you in that period?

EDIT: @seiko This Country has been home to people from all communities/religion since 1000s of years....

& all communities have only thrived irrespective of who Ruled DELHI......

SECULARISM has been adopted in Indian Constitution only some 60 years ago.....

But SECULARISM forms the SOUL of India since 1000s of Years & a PARTY CAN CHANGE THE CONSTITUTION BUT NOT THE SOUL OF INDIA. PERIOD.

Can you tell me that situation did not changed from the last BJP rule?? Radicals are become more vocal and violent now a days.. Mind it that I am not saying about the Hindu religion only, but idiots from all religion.. Some of the posts here are eye opening about what venom some are learnd about other religion.. I mean some people are blaiming each and everything on other religions and sane people are considered as congress ki chamchas.. What difference is left between us and AK47 yeilding mullah's across the border.. Thank god we didnt had gun culture.. Other wise, world would have witnessed worse people than Talibunnies from my country...

Can you tell me that situation did not changed from the last BJP rule?? Radicals are become more vocal and violent now a days.. Mind it that I am not saying about the Hindu religion only, but idiots from all religion.. Some of the posts here are eye opening about what venom some are learnd about other religion.. I mean some people are blaiming each and everything on other religions and sane people are considered as congress ki chamchas.. What difference is left between us and AK47 yeilding mullah's across the border.. Thank god we didnt had gun culture.. Other wise, world would have witnessed worse people than Talibunnies from my country...

Mate, I am having TROUBLES understanding you........

You are SPECULATING that there will be PROBLEMS.....

You are GENERALIZING based on few anonymous posters??

& Don't know why is that.....

OK, So whats the SOLUTION you Propose under current circumstances??

Giving Congress another 5 years to Rule under Great Rahul Baba??

Mate, I am having TROUBLES understanding you........

You are SPECULATING that there will be PROBLEMS.....

You are GENERALIZING based on few anonymous posters??

& Don't know why is that.....

OK, So whats the SOLUTION you Propose under current circumstances??

Giving Congress another 5 years to Rule under Great Rahul Baba??

Okay.. Dude last time when BJP came to power all the rabid organisations like Bajrangdal and its associates have a free run over this country.. Look at what they were doing in Karnataka.. If you believes what Joe Shearer and Bang Galore were saying, then it is a worrying factor.. On one hand you criticize Islamist radicals trying to enforce their way of life on normal people and on the other side, you are closing the eyes on Hindu radicals who are hell bent on destroying this country.. Dont you think these guys are the two sides of the same coin?? You are just ignoring all these facts because, you think Modi will be a good PM for this country.. What is the use of a good PM if the country is getting into chaos? Until and unless radical oraganisations from what ever religions were kept under check, the nation wont reap the benefits of any devalopment Modi will bring.. A nation which is divided in the name of relligion wont stand.. If BJP come into power, it can only alienate other religions from mainframe.. People are now questioning the patriotism in the name of religion.. These sounds will become more vocal with BJP coming to power and the unfortunate thing is that, we do not have a third option other than BJP or Congress..

Sounds very interesting- are you looking at rotary wing UAVs or Fixed wing and are you looking at man-portable UAVs?
Depends on requirements and resources available.

Like for certain regions, man portable one is required. For overall surveillance, fixed wing guided by Central command team along with response teams, both security and emergency healthcare units.

Rotatory are too important but for certain cases.

I am looking at Fixed wing solutions along which should be cost effective and applicable to Indian condition.

Resource constraint is major constraint.

Rest I can't discuss it here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom