What's new

Karnataka: BJP loses Karnataka elections as Muslims vote for Congress. Pajeets will now cry about how Muslims didn't vote for the Bajrang Dal party

Pakjeets be like: Hindu nationalist party lost election in a Hindu majority state clearly proves that there is no secularism in India.

Pakjeets be like: Hindu nationalist party lost election in a Hindu majority state clearly proves that there is no secularism in India.
Poojeets be like secularism is when a party wins an election *head bobble*

then results are accepted gracefully.
Why did they accept the results where a terrorist-sponsored party won the election?

OThink they were saying something else, but you know how retarded hindutva bakhts are😅
I can understand Kannada. They were chanting Pakistan Zindabad.

The cops were requesting them not to raise provocative slogans.

I can understand Kannada. They were chanting Pakistan Zindabad.

The cops were requesting them not to raise provocative slogans.
This really is a pajeet logic moment. Indian nationals affiliated with an Indian party win an Indian election. What do they do? Chant Pakistan Zindabad, of course!

This really is a pajeet logic moment. Indian nationals affiliated with an Indian party win an Indian election. What do they do? Chant Pakistan Zindabad, of course!
Indian Muslims have soft corner for Pakistan. Ask @jamahir who is from Karnataka

Muslims are dumb. They hoisting Islamic flags in Karnataka. RSS would be so happy.

All I am going to say is that people eventually wise up and can differentiate what is BS Propaganda and what is real. BJP got caught with their nuts in a sling.

India pak bang je leaders power ma itna and ha ho jata ha yeh Nahi so GTA ail din necha bhi utarna ha

Back
Top Bottom