BJP says PM has admitted failure; warns of Egypt-like situation

Ammyy

BANNED
BJP says PM has admitted failure; warns of Egypt-like situation

The BJP today said by admitting that corruption and inflation were a problem, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has accepted the opposition charge of his failure on these fronts and cautioned that if timely action was not taken India may soon witness an Egypt-like agitation.

"We appreciate and understand the agony of the prime minister expressed in his speech at the conference of Chief Secretaries. Perhaps he forgot that he is the ruler and not a leader of the opposition. Whom was he expressing this pain and anguish to?" BJP spokesperson Tarun Vijay said.

He contended that by accepting that inflation and corruption were a problem, the "Chief Executive (PM)" has accepted the charges levelled against him by the BJP and the opposition.

"Was he talking to people from Mars or Saturn? Or to the people of India? An acceptance or an apology for not being able to do what the people had expected of him in the last six and a half years. A lame duck excuse for doing nothing for the issues that he raised- corruption, inflation," Vijay said.

He alleged that Congress president Sonia Gandhi was acting as a "super prime minister" and should also be held responsible for the state of affairs.

Vijay maintained that corruption and inflation were not a gift from some "extra-terrestrial people.

"This is a creation of the Manmohan Singh government. Dr Manmohan Singh's governance, being controlled by Sonia Gandhi, will be known in history which created a situation when the wealth of India was looted more than what the British did to us," Vijay said.

He insisted that the prime minister's "anguish" makes no sense now.

"For the first time he has accepted that there is corruption and the people are very, very angry with this kind of governance. The time will not be very far when angry, frustrated and driven to the wall, the people of India would create a bigger and more aggressive agitation against the desi Hosni Mubarak's than what we see in Cairo today," Vijay said.

BJP says PM has admitted failure; warns of Egypt-like situation - India - DNA

We need change and justice ...... Its governments responsibility to answer all these question ....

Hame sare jabab chahiye ....... If people can make government so they also kick them out to ...

Dear PM & Sonia dont test our patience otherwise mooh chupane hi jagah bhi nahi milegi :angry:

India went through much much worse situation in the 70s than also there was nothing like Egypt and now it is out of question. BJP is playing politics here.

But MMS, Sonia and Congress is playing a very dangerous game. Its like they are not running a govt but they are there to loot the govt. The worst people are filling are top posts even nation's top corruption watchdog is a man with very bad track record ie CVC. Their total negligence and unwillingness regarding black money issue as well the revealing the names of the account holders are just some indicators.

Mr. Manmohan Singh, earlier I respected you as an eligible person for the post of PM and leading India towards progress but now I have understood that you are nothing more than any other politicians of our country. Sonia and Rahul need no word, you know. :tdown::tdown::tdown::tdown:

No doubt the congress govt. has failed miserably but we Indians must have trust in our democracy.

Democracy has served us well and there's no reason why it won't do so in the future.

Let's just vote for the right people next time...and that's not Congress.

Is is shame that our politician are destroying our country. Country is gorwing without thier effort, hence i would say they that corrupt politicans are biggest obstable to our development. Uneducated, single issue driven and close minded people out number broad minded people in India. My friend just came from India, he came back a almost broken man. He had to everybody from munshi to judge to get his name clear. Someone paid cops to arrest him uner false case. His life was detryed and his mother died from trauma for going to prison along with his whole family. He never want to go back again. Corruption in inbeded in our politician's DNAs. It is a system now, no one even feel shame to ask for bribe.

Nope. He may bring India to the foremost of development with huge uplifts and much less corruption than UPA but he has made a very poor example handling 2002 Gujarat riot.

wat congress gave?

1)1984 sikh genocide
2)helping the person(anderson) who was responsible for bhopal tragedy out of country..
3)Responsing the 26/11 in a sexy way:lol::lol:
4)radia,kalmadi,raja etc with multi billions scams..
5)high inflation
6)sky touching food prices

and list goes on:D

Is is shame that our politician are destroying our country. Country is gorwing without thier effort, hence i would say they that corrupt politicans are biggest obstable to our development. Uneducated, single issue driven and close minded people out number broad minded people in India. My friend just came from India, he came back a almost broken man. He had to everybody from munshi to judge to get his name clear. Someone paid cops to arrest him uner false case. His life was detryed and his mother died from trauma for going to prison along with his whole family. He never want to go back again. Corruption in inbeded in our politician's DNAs. It is a system now, no even feel shame to ask for bribe.

Well said. India is developing just because of the restless efforts by the people of India, while politicians are not only the obtsacles but also looting them. Everyone of them is looting people's money. Earlier it was in hundreds of crores, then thousands of crores now they are looting in lakhs of crores. Shame on them and pity on us.

When the topmost people are the worst of the country how can we expect any govt job without any bribe or ridiculous behavior or delays.

wat congress gave?

1)1984 sikh genocide
2)helping the person(anderson) who was responsible for bhopal tragedy out of country..
3)Responsing the 26/11 in a sexy way:lol::lol:
4)radia,kalmadi,raja etc with multi billions scams..
5)high inflation
6)sky touching food prices

and list goes on:D

I dont know if kinetic supporeted Congress but you can also create list on BJP as well.

Indian politicians dont need a lecutre from a BABA. Since that message what politican has changed his attitude? How much corruption has gone down?

Politicians needs to see revolution from people of India.

U keep sitting in your home, waiting for ure revolution to start.

We have already started our revolution.

I dont know if kinetic supporeted Congress but you can also create list on BJP as well.

actually i answered wrt riots etc which he quoted?

and in case of ur question,i will say

yes,bjp have list but not much as congress gave us...

so choice is clear.
and i m sure,he will be better than mms..