What's new

BJP says PM has admitted failure; warns of Egypt-like situation

It is good to see that BJP is finally doing their job of " opposition" in a good manner. Congress is lazy a$$ now and i do not hope any good from them. My next vote to BJP. One more turn for congress and they will sell the entire nation.

wat congress gave?

1)1984 sikh genocide
2)helping the person(anderson) who was responsible for bhopal tragedy out of country..
3)Responsing the 26/11 in a sexy way:lol::lol:
4)radia,kalmadi,raja etc with multi billions scams..
5)high inflation
6)sky touching food prices

and list goes on:D

I have made my view clear on Congress in the second post of the thread. They are running one of the worst govt in the history of Indian democracy. I can make such list for both Congress and BJP.

But I have to say that BJP is less harmful for the growth and good governance of India than Congress, I repeat, 'less harmful'.

I would say that the inflation has created a lot of problems for all of us. If the government is unable to handle this, they might face a no-confidence vote or even be severely punished in the coming elections in 2014.

Normally I don't support any political party except for what needs to be rationally done for the better of the country. Right now, food prices, scam handling and foreign policy all these three sections demand serious attention.

I have made my view clear on Congress in the second post of the thread. They are running one of the worst govt in the history of Indian democracy. I can make such list for both Congress and BJP.

But I have to say that BJP is less harmful for the growth and good governance of India than Congress, I repeat, 'less harmful'.

this is wat i was saying........
headache is better than cancer:cheers::cheers:

U keep sitting in your home, waiting for ure revolution to start.

We have already started our revolution.

Good luck to you but revolution I am talking about it non-political , not single person generated, rather cause oriented and grass roots level.

Once again good luck to you..........

Good luck to you but revolution I am talking about it non-political , not single person generated, rather cause oriented and grass roots level.

Normal People (Aam Aadmi) are not that capable that they can force government for any thing we need any medium for that

You can say its just a small start of revolution that we will see in coming days (Or even in coming years )

U reached your conclusion too fast.
First atleast try to learn what im talking about, only then u should make ure opinion.
like i said earlier, and apparently which u didnt do, Plz visit my signature and watch 8-10 full videos to start with.
Thank you for your wishes.
Along with your wishes, we need full support from all nationalistic Indians.

and most important thing is-->
congress has made one of the best persons who is manmohan singh as the one of the worst PM in our history.

014.jpg

U reached your conclusion too fast.
First atleast try to learn what im talking about, only then u should make ure opinion.
like i said earlier, and apparently which u didnt do, Plz visit my signature and watch 8-10 full videos to start with.
Thank you for your wishes.
Along with your wishes, we need full support from all nationalistic Indians.

Your signature:
Link to baba's website, I have already visited that site.
rahul gandhi chor hai

I have nothing against the Baba but you are not understanding my point. You have political views against congress and you support single person oriented yatras. I dont call them revolution, and dont how many people do But if you think that is revolution, than wish you all the best. That is not revolution in my books.

Can you also tell me or give me source how rahul gandhi is chor. I am curious, did I miss any news in last few months?

Egypt like situation..?? you got to be kidding me.. its high time BJP look into a new PR guy... these cheap ones are not gonna work.. instead of cashing on the corruption they are into global comparison..:disagree:

Your signature:
Link to baba's website, I have already visited that site.

I have nothing against the Baba but you are not understanding my point. You have political views against congress and you support single person oriented yatras. I dont call them revolution, and dont how many people do But if you think that is revolution, than wish you all the best. That is not revolution in my books.

Can you also tell me or give me source how rahul gandhi is chor. I am curious, did I miss any news in last few months?

I was actually asking you to visit my first signature, and u again missed what i was trying to ask you.
Plz do watch some videos before making any opinion about this whole revolution.
To give u a brief idea, Baba Ramdev has started a nationwide movement, to make the masses aware of the evil policies of the govt. and the black money.
For this Baba Ramdev has started his journey, in which he will be visiting each and every district of India, his journey would end by 2012, it started in mid-2010.
he use to address 4-5 gatherings of common poor people on daily basis, and each gathering draws 10-20,000 people.

To know the content of his speeches, please watch some of his videos, people like, Kiran Bedi, Ram Jethmalani, Sri Sri Ravishankar, few Supreme Court Judges, RTI activists have already joined Baba Ramdev in this initiative.

If you want to learn more, youtube is always there, or you can watch Astha channel 8-9 daily.

Jai Hind
Good night.

(plz ignore the Rahul Gandhi part, that is my personal opinion.)

damn every tom hery dick now warn to gov abut egypt style.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom