What's new

BLA Releases Ziarat Museum attack footage as 'Eid Gift'.

Pakistan govt should talk with BLA and try to solve their grievances. Meanwhile Mr Hamid Mir blame ISI for destyoying Jinnah Home...

Not even God himself will forgive these crimes.

I will gladly dance on all of their graves once they get theirs.
We will get the lot of you mercenaries and your foreign masters.

Not even God himself will forgive these crimes.

I will gladly dance on all of their graves once they get theirs.
We will get the lot of you mercenaries and your foreign masters.

Sir, God does not play favorites. It is up to us to protect ourselves and our heritage.

india seperation of balochestan is imposibile and baloch are our tied brothers,plz take care of aasam and kalistan,we will be thier soon.by the way great QUAID JINNAH is in our hearts,u cant remove this.

Pakistan govt should talk with BLA and try to solve their grievances. Meanwhile Mr Hamid Mir blame ISI for destyoying Jinnah Home...

If someone like Hamid Mir has said ISI is behind this attack then I am sure ISI wasn't involved in this attack. This is the credibility of that b@stard.

You can set us an example by holding negotiations with LET and JUM. We would negotiate BLA after that.

The atrocities done by Benezir's father in Balochistan fuel Baloch to raise arm. The headless corpse in recent year has made it worst.

Baloch were never allowed to integrate to the mainland Pakistan. If you would have taken them with love, they would have accepted Pakistan.

Its true that India can not bring freedom to Balochs, But if Iran wish they will break Pakistan..

Recent activities (Killing of Shias) is fuming Iran, If Pakistan will not stop Shia Killer, The day will come when Iran will do something which will hurt Pakistan for nexy 50 years..

You post is beyond ludicrous. Do you even realise how much the Iranians hate the so called "Baloch" insurgency, in all its shape and forms? Do you know the Shah of Iran gave military help to Pakistan to crush the insurgency during the 1970's and this same policy is continued by their military? Have you ever even heard of "Jundullah" and how they claim to represent the marginalised Sunni Baloch? By supporting one insurgency you stoke up your very own.

Iran will do no such thing and never will. You have no idea what you are talking about.

I expected a Video with Islamic songs but what i see is a bit finny when it comes to choice of music

The atrocities done by Benezir's father in Balochistan fuel Baloch to raise arm. The headless corpse in recent year has made it worst.

Baloch were never allowed to integrate to the mainland Pakistan. If you would have taken them with love, they would have accepted Pakistan.

Its true that India can not bring freedom to Balochs, But if Iran wish they will break Pakistan..

Recent activities (Killing of Shias) is fuming Iran, If Pakistan will not stop Shia Killer, The day will come when Iran will do something which will hurt Pakistan for nexy 50 years..

tumblr_m4rd70HIGY1qj73e2o1_500.gif

Absolutely.

I am not at all comfortable with leaving everything to God, he gave us minds and hands for a reason.

But my point was that, not even God who is the most merciful wont forgive this crime, we ordinary humans us Pakistanis, we surely will not either.

Yes I get your point, but when God is Merciful, He will Forgive too. To say otherwise is not right.

Of course it is correct to say that we as Pakistanis will not forgive and will extract our revenge.

Yes I get your point, but when God is Merciful, He will Forgive too. To say otherwise is not right.

Of course it is correct to say that we as Pakistanis will not forgive and will extract our revenge.

In hindsight it does seem wrong of me to say.
I let it get the better of me I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom