What's new

BlackWater Deployed in UAE(For the Greater Good of Cross+)

This is exactly why I've stated in the past Pakistan needs to annex and conquer the UAE, Pakistan Protectorate of UAE.

If you really want Pakistan to add some area, why not Pakistan taking over southern part of Iran and afghanistan? Southern areas of Iran under pakistan control will be a good thing for GCC states. And parts of Afghanistan in Pakistani control as it is enjoying the same level of corruption as in Pakistan if not more.

We will increase the shore line and mineral rich areas, also balauchistan which is now divided into three parts will become one entity inside Pakistan.

There are major security and economic benefits to this that will revamp the economy.

Why not Pakistan developing it's own economy and using it's own many reosources rather than envying the success of other countries and wanting to take over them to spread the diseases that are in Pakistan (corruption and lawlessness and bankruptcy in national assests due to foolish and incompetent and un-educated "leaders" running them etc)

International community will put pressure but there's little they can do against Pakistan militarily.

Except Iran all will be against Pakistan and Pakistan will be isolated for as long as you can think of. You want to ruin Pakistan more than what it is now thanks to tthe Corrupt leaders and Politicians

NATO is bogged down.

UAE is a non-memebr ally of NATO

We will have to force Saudi hands. I'm sure Saudis wouldn't mind neighboring a Pakistan controlled UAE it would mean more security and favorable region for them.

With Iran having more freindly relation with Pakistan than with many other regional countries thanks to the current government you are giving free access to Iranians to arabian peninsula means more trouble given by the pakistani government as usual.

As tough as the logistics may be for PN it would be worth the risk.

Iran didn't do it in 60s and 70s except for the 3 islands and Pakistan will be succesfull in it?

We may not be able to do this today but within near future, 5-10 years...

I give you a more easier way, a shortcut that is more cheaper than going for an invasion. Implement the clause about the arabic language in the Pakistani constitution. In 15-20 years It will not only give people a better view and a more clear understanding of the religion than what they have now thanks to the commecial maulvees, but also Pakistan will become an arabic speaking country along with the other provincial languages, like Morocco and Somalia. and will get admission to the Arab League. How is that?

One country we should really conquer is that little pathetic oil rich cowardly artificial state of Kuwait. Revenge on them for not accepting Pakistani passports will be joyful.

Their oil fields should be confiscated, capital, assets, and incorporated. Pakistani Urdu language academy should be opened up there after settling down.

At this stage we would have the entire Gulf under our control. It may seem a bit scary for some Pakistanis to imagine this because it is the first time some of you are contemplating power projection for future planning. It is for the good of the region, Pakistan, and the Muslim people.

this guy has no idea about air operations and maritime operations. never forget that we still have two US battle groups just few kilometers from karachi. and when we talk about regional influence, the battle groups are their so that we dont smoke pot like you and start invading JUST LIKE THAT.

also, pakistani defence is based on defence planning. we are not imperial. no. we cannot even manage a supply chain of sugarcane and cotton. you think we can manage a supply chain uptill UAE.

also, we had negative marks in kargil supply chain, gibraltor supply chain, tribal areas supply chain and even the east pakistan logistics....!! so , come on ....come on ground man. we couldnt yet capture south waziristan as yet.....

this guy has no idea about air operations and maritime operations. never forget that we still have two US battle groups just few kilometers from karachi. and when we talk about regional influence, the battle groups are their so that we dont smoke pot like you and start invading JUST LIKE THAT.

also, pakistani defence is based on defence planning. we are not imperial. no. we cannot even manage a supply chain of sugarcane and cotton. you think we can manage a supply chain uptill UAE.

also, we had negative marks in kargil supply chain, gibraltor supply chain, tribal areas supply chain and even the east pakistan logistics....!! so , come on ....come on ground man. we couldnt yet capture south waziristan as yet.....

It's you who doesn't understand. I acknowledge current Pakistan cannot conquer beyond immediate neighboring countries. Hence I said with careful national and military planning in 10 years time Pakistan could begin projecting air and naval power, in the Gulf Arab theater.

You are weak minded your views suggest the mentality of the defeated not of the strategist and humble. You don't see the greater picture, you think short term. Let me reiterate with careful and strategic planning Pakistan within 10 years could control/conquer Arab gulf countries.

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

I understand PM's military doctrine is heavily focused on defense, that is because PM lacks powerful offensive capability, this can change with careful planning of the nation and with good leadership. Pakistan has a high level of intelligentsia we are a capable people.

US perhaps maintains a list of good dictators and bad dictators..the UAE has taken the lead in being very good dictators in american books..just no words for the brilliance..forgien mercinaries needed to protect the nation..or more like protect the corrupt royal oilgarchy!

I worked for BlackWater and I sure miss those paychecks, but I dont miss the op zones.

From what I have read and heard Pakistan is still having serious logistical problems even with basic maintenance needs.But I think it would be fascinating to watch a countries military grow. Look at China for example! They went from unorganized shambles after WWII to a very powerful nation but it took decades. This is what I find incredible to observe, the way a country independently designs is military. It provides new equipment the world has never seen, and that's exciting.

there country there rules there need we have nothing to do with them they are free call blackwater or redwater

Agree,Jordan is doing the same with KASOTC where jordanian counter terror teams are being trained by ex-american SF,possibly ex-SAS too.So I see nothing wrong with what UAE is doing.

well im sure there are already more Pakistanis (among other foreigners) in Dubai than locals.....we've already kind of "taken over"......i think we should focus entirely on making Pakistan itself an economically and militarily strong country first before planning things in other places, isnt it?

42% of Dubai people are Indians. They are the majority in Sharjah too. Don't know about Abu Dhabi and the other three.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom