What's new

Blasphemy Charged for Recieving Text Message

Gazzi here in the GCC we apply the sharia law. There is annual pardon done by the sheik (ruler) during the holy month.

Can the Dictators pardon in pakistan. Does this pardon system exist?

Gazzi here in the GCC we apply the sharia law. There is annual pardon done by the sheik (ruler) during the holy month.

Can the Dictators pardon in pakistan. Does this pardon system exist?

I am not too sure, I suspect that the President will have that authority. But that us when the defendant has been convicted. From the report posted here by the defendant's son, the accused is currently on bail and appears to be in remand. Therefore a pardon is somewhat way away.

U truthseeker, And Christians never accept the fact presented to them even with proof...Even special laws are made to sideline Muslims in every possible way in most of the Western Nations..Get a life we reject it there are no facts....The blasphemy that is going on in Sialkot where round after round every 2 months Missionaries are coming and converting people to Christians while govt is well aware of it why did govt not crack down on such missionaries and such people who convert?? Because they are free to follow whatever religion they want to follow they are caught if they go to extreme creating hatred and acts that are way to extreme. Point is fact is credibility is down to 20% or lower pcp.

Man you seriously need a reality check .
I Just want to make one point, every time this thinngs comes up one of u starts making a point of converting people by missioneries.....
In regards to Sialkot I must tell you missioneries are there to run that Hospital which is serving this country DON'T YOU DISTORT THE FACTS.
Christian missionaires in Sialkot, Multan, Sahiwal,Queeta, Karachi And god knows what other places have served this country for so long but I say this with a heavy heart that the meaning of missionary has been distorted by people like you to fulfill and suplement their own veiws and propaganda.....

An earth quake rattled Garhi Khuda Baksh on 8th Oct 2006.
2008 There is a hospital there that was made by our money our missionaries......DO YOU NOW understand the meaning.....

People like you never have and never will.....
Their mission is to sereve the needy and the poor not to convert them.

You should let your people decide what is good for them their religion or my religion. For god sake have faith in your religion. :angry:

Also regarding the verses quoted by one of the members here.....
THEY are from THE OLD TESTAMENT....
Testament of the prophecies made by countless prophets of Jesus's arival.
The reason why you find it with the New TESTAMENT is that it proves the way Jesus came into this world and the cause of his life...
Please don't use verses in the wrong context.
If translating and understanding the WORD was so straigth forward god would have need just one prophet.

Man you seriously need a reality check .
I Just want to make one point, every time this thinngs comes up one of u starts making a point of converting people by missioneries.....
In regards to Sialkot I must tell you missioneries are there to run that Hospital which is serving this country DON'T YOU DISTORT THE FACTS.
Christian missionaires in Sialkot, Multan, Sahiwal,Queeta, Karachi And god knows what other places have served this country for so long but I say this with a heavy heart that the meaning of missionary has been distorted by people like you to fulfill and suplement their own veiws and propaganda.....

An earth quake rattled Garhi Khuda Baksh on 8th Oct 2006.
2008 There is a hospital there that was made by our money our missionaries......DO YOU NOW understand the meaning.....

People like you never have and never will.....
Their mission is to sereve the needy and the poor not to convert them.

You should let your people decide what is good for them their religion or my religion. For god sake have faith in your religion. :angry:

This issue is a little off topic but once raised needs a response.

The way you launched this tirade on someone here shows how defensive you are on this topic of missionaries. Remember the term "where theres smoke theres fire". This is a re-occuring issue within Christian missionaries who not just in Pakistan and much more so in India have been trying to convert Hindus and Muslims alike using the Western backed funding (i.e. yours). So please spare your winging for someone else.

Also regarding the verses quoted by one of the members here.....
THEY are from THE OLD TESTAMENT....
Testament of the prophecies made by countless prophets of Jesus's arival.
The reason why you find it with the New TESTAMENT is that it proves the way Jesus came into this world and the cause of his life...
Please don't use verses in the wrong context.
If translating and understanding the WORD was so straigth forward god would have need just one prophet.

O really, then here goes.....

Muhammad (PBUH) in the old testament

The Qur’an mentions in Surah Al-Araf chapter 7 verse 157:

"Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find mentioned in their own (scriptures) in the law and the Gospel".

1. MUHAMMAD (PBUH) PROPHESISED IN THE BOOK OF DEUTERONOMY:

Almighty God speaks to Moses in Book of Deuteronomy chapter 18 verse 18:

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

The Christians say that this prophecy refers to Jesus (pbuh) because Jesus (pbuh) was like Moses (pbuh). Moses (pbuh) was a Jew, as well as Jesus (pbuh) was a Jew. Moses (pbuh) was a Prophet and Jesus (pbuh) was also a Prophet.

If these two are the only criteria for this prophecy to be fulfilled, then all the Prophets of the Bible who came after Moses (pbuh) such as Solomon, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Malachi, John the Baptist, etc. (pbut) will fulfill this prophecy since all were Jews as well as prophets.

However, it is Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) who is like Moses (pbuh):

i) Both had a father and a mother, while Jesus (pbuh) was born miraculously without any male intervention.

[Mathew 1:18 and Luke 1:35 and also Al-Qur'an 3:42-47]

ii) Both were married and had children. Jesus (pbuh) according to the Bible did not marry nor had children.

iii) Both died natural deaths. Jesus (pbuh) has been raised up alive. (4:157-158)

Muhammad (pbuh) is from among the brethren of Moses (pbuh). Arabs are brethren of Jews. Abraham (pbuh) had two sons: Ishmail and Isaac (pbut). The Arabs are the descendants of Ishmail (pbuh) and the Jews are the descendants of Isaac (pbuh).

Words in the mouth:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was unlettered and whatever revelations he received from Almighty God he repeated them verbatim.

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

[Deuteronomy 18:18]

iv) Both besides being Prophets were also kings i.e. they could inflict capital punishment. Jesus (pbuh) said, "My kingdom is not of this world." (John 18:36).

v) Both were accepted as Prophets by their people in their lifetime but Jesus (pbuh) was rejected by his
people. John chapter 1 verse 11 states, "He came unto his own, but his own received him not."

iv) Both brought new laws and new regulations for their people. Jesus (pbuh) according to the Bible did not bring any new laws. (Mathew 5:17-18).

2. It is Mentioned in the book of Deuteronomy chapter 18:19

"And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not harken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him."

3. Muhammad (pbuh) is prophesised in the book of Isaiah:

It is mentioned in the book of Isaiah chapter 29 verse 12:

"And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."

When Archangel Gabrail commanded Muhammad (pbuh) by saying Iqra - "Read", he replied, "I am not learned".

4. prophet Muhammad (pbuh) mentioned by name in the old testament:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is mentioned by name in the Song of Solomon chapter 5 verse 16:

"Hikko Mamittakim we kullo Muhammadim Zehdoodeh wa Zehraee Bayna Jerusalem."

"His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters
of Jerusalem."

In the Hebrew language im is added for respect. Similarely im is added after the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) to make it Muhammadim. In English translation they have even translated the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as "altogether lovely", but in the Old Testament in Hebrew, the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is yet present.

----------------

Muhammad (PBUH) in the New Testament

Al-Qur'an Chapter 61 Verse 6:

"And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said, 'O Children of Israel! I am the messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me and giving glad tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed.' But when he came to them with clear signs, they said, 'This is evident sorcery!' "

All the prophecies mentioned in the Old Testament regarding Muhammad (pbuh) besides applying to the Jews also hold good for the Christians.

1. John chapter 14 verse 16:
"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever."

2. Gospel of John chapter 15 verse 26:

"But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me."

3. Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 7:

"Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you".

"Ahmed" or "Muhammad" meaning "the one who praises" or "the praised one" is almost the translation of the Greek word Periclytos. In the Gospel of John 14:16, 15:26, and 16:7. The word 'Comforter' is used in the English translation for the Greek word Paracletos which means advocate or a kind friend rather than a comforter.
Paracletos is the warped reading for Periclytos. Jesus (pbuh) actually prophesised Ahmed by name. Even the Greek word Paraclete refers to the Prophet (pbuh) who is a mercy for all creatures.

Some Christians say that the Comforter mentioned in these prophecies refers to the Holy Sprit. They fail to realise that the prophecy clearly says that only if Jesus (pbuh) departs will the Comforter come. The Bible states that the Holy Spirit was already present on earth before and during the time of Jesus (pbuh), in the womb of Elizabeth, and again when Jesus (pbuh) was being baptised, etc. The criteria for the Comforter to come is if Jesus departs. Hence this prophecy refers to none other than Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

4. Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 12-14:

"I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth is come, he will guide you unto all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me".

The Sprit of Truth, spoken about in this prophecy referes to none other than Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

NOTE: All quotations of the Bible are taken from the King James Version.

-------------------

Open up this dialogue now Sir. I challenge you to it.

This issue is a little off topic but once raised needs a response.

The way you launched this tirade on someone here shows how defensive you are on this topic of missionaries. Remember the term "where theres smoke theres fire". This is a re-occuring issue within Christian missionaries who not just in Pakistan and much more so in India have been trying to convert Hindus and Muslims alike using the Western backed funding (i.e. yours). So please spare your winging for someone else.

Okay Gazzi!!!! If Missionaries are converting Muslims and Hindus to Christianity then whats the problem??? I dont think there should be any problem! everyone is given a free will by God to pratice the religion of their choice!!! You are living in UK, In UK there are also many Muslim preachers who are preaching Islam and are converting Christians to Muslims......same with other western countries including USA!!!! are they stopped??? NO.....and you know why??? because we trust in Christianity! You Muslims are free to preach in Western Countries but Missionaries do not have permission to preach in pakistan! Can you tell me why is that????

And one more thing about Hector Aleem!!!! why do ya think that the unjust courts of pakistan can do a fair trial???? they DONT.....Hector Aleem says that he is not a coward person to leave Pakistan!!!! He will work in Pakistan, there are lots of things to be worked on but extremist dont want him to work here!!! Because they have a narrow mind!!! Like GAZZI said that Missionaries are here to preach Christianity extremists also says that Hector Aleem is here to preach Christianity!!! and If he is preaching Christianity then whats the problem????? Muslims in western countries preach Islam!! they are not stopped then why here???????

And one more thing about Hector Aleem!!!! why do ya think that the unjust courts of pakistan can do a fair trial???? they DONT.....Hector Aleem says that he is not a coward person to leave Pakistan!!!! He will work in Pakistan, there are lots of things to be worked on but extremist dont want him to work here!!! Because they have a narrow mind!!! Like GAZZI said that Missionaries are here to preach Christianity extremists also says that Hector Aleem is here to preach Christianity!!! and If he is preaching Christianity then whats the problem????? Muslims in western countries preach Islam!! they are not stopped then why here???????

The problem is not about preaching anything. Its a matter of how and what tactics are used to do so. Many a times people report that they are only given tents, blankets food etc etc etc if they convert to Christianity. Hence, this method is wrong. This came to the forefront in india recently and challenged rigourosly.

So you comment above and the little outburst is somewhat childish and i can sit here and say every decision against a Muslim shows the injustice in western courts. That would be false and a lie.

The topic is not Islam, old testament, sharia, its Hector Aleem and his case.

Hector Aleem's case is surrounded around the Sharia for which he is accused of blasphemy which then involves Islam clearly and that of blasphemy in other religions are bought into topic to explain the Sharia behind it

Hi,

I think that it is time to get the firing squad ready for me---I am ready to embrace my end---.

The blasphemy law is the most disgusting and heinious of crimes against humanity that the muslims have come up with.

Allah promised the muslims as not to worry about the integrity of the faith, the Qura'an, His messenger Mohammad, His house of worship the Ka'aba,and His name.

We the muslims were left to do the rest of the chores of our daily life---just to be a human being, live like one and act like one---live and let live.

We follow the sunnah ie the teachings of our prophet Mohammad---no where he executed revenge on the people who wanted to disgrace him, physically hurt him or literally kill him---.

As a matter of fact none of the men of religion throughout the history of mankind, have seeked revenge against their antagonists---neither did Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Mohammad, Buddha or any of our revered religious personalities.

The case of Salman Rushdie was a clear message to whole of the muslim world and otherwise---according to people, he blasphamed---but who is to judge---if he blasphamed against you or me, then we can decide, but if it is against Allah and Mohammad---let them be the judge and jury.

Guess what---there are a billion muslims in this world---and they cannot take out one man---you know why---because Allah has not willed it to be so---maybe our Lord has kept him alive, in front of our faces, to make us realize that there is a bigger and a higher power above us which makes the decision of TO BE OR NOT TO BE BE.

I believe---and I can be corrected---it was during the time of the first four caliphs that a person was brought to court for being profane and vulgar and angry against the religion islam and the muslims---the faithful wanted to kill him right then and there---but the caliph said---stop---ask this man, why is he so angry at us and our religion---what has happened that made a weak and a poor man of the minority to stand in anger in such amanner----saner heads prevailed and it was found that the person and his family were wronged by a well off religious entity---and when all else failed and that man could not get any justice, he got furious and made statements against the believers and faith.

The caliph put the muslims to shame for their behaviour and let the person go after taking care of the claim---.

So, my question to you muslims is that where are men of faith honor---why hasn't anyone asked what wrongs have been done to the minorities in pakistan---.

In the late 90's, I believe in the city of gujranwala---a chirsyian rickshaw driver is burned to death and then his body dragged behind a motorcycle tied to a rope---what was his crime---well it came out that he had a sister that was very good looking girl---this guy wanted to have illicit relations with her---when confronted by the rickshaw driver, this man became angry by being confronted by a lowly christian---he went to the mosque and riled up the gathering by stating that the rickshaw driver had blasphemed against the prophet---the mullah got excited and got on the loud speaker---stirred up hate and passion amongst the young ones---they took hold of the driver---beat him up---sprinkled gasoline on him---and then the brave warriors of islam and the prtoectors of the honor of prophet Mohammad lit him on fire---watched in die in agony---then tied the dead corpse with a rope and dragged it through the streets of gujranwala----.

Wow---kudos to the great protectors of islam---didn't you wish that our prophet Mohammad would have been standing by on the dias to cheer you on---and the sweet angels of Allah would have been throwing garlands of roses over you.

How sick are the men of my nation---.

It is allah's promise that when there is no justice left for the weak and the poor and the minorities in any society---when there is no one to speak up for their pain and sufferings---when there is no one who stands up and has the courage to provide them with justice---when the poor and the weak go from pillar to post and they are shunned and looked down upon and frowned upon and the wealthy and the resourceful walk by without acknowledging their presence and greivance---when these very people are penalised just for venting out their displeasure at the state---there is no place left for those societies---Allah will leave them alone to rot in their own miseries.

How tragic is it for a victim, just because of his complain, he sees his family being abused and molested, killed and maimed by the very perforators---where the justice system and the police force stand together against them---the only place the victim has to go to is the ultimate and the highest of all the courts---and that is of our LORD ALLAH---.

I am fearful of the day when Allah will decide to take action---truthfully---Allah's justice is truly ruthless and brutal over whole of the communities---He has destroyed many a civilizations----and trsut me---there were a lots of people in those civilizations who claimed that they were good and God fearing people and indeed they may have been---but they did not do enough to protect the less fortunate.

I fear the day, when there is no one left who is aware of the cries of pain and sufferings of the weak, poor and the minorites living amongst us---I fear for the wrath of Allah to befall me and my family and my community and my country---for I see it happening so often now that more and more of the weaklings in our society are walking away from the justice system empty handed.

Last edited:
Hi,

I think that it is time to get the firing squad ready for me---I am ready to embrace my end---.

The blasphemy law is the most disgusting and heinious of crimes against humanity that the muslims have come up with.

Allah promised the muslims as not to worry about the integrity of the faith, the Qura'an, His messenger Mohammad, His house of worship the Ka'aba,and His name.

We the muslims were left to do the rest of the chores of our daily life---just to be a human being, live like one and act like one---live and let live.

We follow the sunnah ie the teachings of our prophet Mohammad---no where he executed revenge on the people who wanted to disgrace him, physically hurt him or literally kill him---.

As a matter of fact none of the men of religion throughout the history of mankind, have seeked revenge against their antagonists---neither did Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Mohammad, Buddha or any of our revered religious personalities.

The case of Salman Rushdie was a clear message to whole of the muslim world and otherwise---according to people, he blasphamed---but who is to judge---if he blasphamed against you or me, then we can decide, but if it is against Allah and Mohammad---let them be the judge and jury.

Guess what---there are a billion muslims in this world---and they cannot take out one man---you know why---because Allah has not willed it to be so---maybe our Lord has kept him alive, in front of our faces, to make us realize that there is a bigger and a higher power above us which makes the decision of TO BE OR NOT TO BE BE.

I believe---and I can be corrected---it was during the time of the first four caliphs that a person was brought to court for being profane and vulgar and angry against the religion islam and the muslims---the faithful wanted to kill him right then and there---but the caliph said---stop---ask this man, why is he so angry at us and our religion---what has happened that made a weak and a poor man of the minority to stand in anger in such amanner----saner heads prevailed and it was found that the person and his family were wronged by a well off religious entity---and when all else failed and that man could not get any justice, he got furious and made statements against the believers and faith.

The caliph put the muslims to shame for their behaviour and let the person go after taking care of the claim---.

So, my question to you muslims is that where are men of faith honor---why hasn't anyone asked what wrongs have been done to the minorities in pakistan---.

In the late 90's, I believe in the city of gujranwala---a chirsyian rickshaw driver is burned to death and then his body dragged behind a motorcycle tied to a rope---what was his crime---well it came out that he had a sister that was very good looking girl---this guy wanted to have illicit relations with her---when confronted by the rickshaw driver, this man became angry by being confronted by a lowly christian---he went to the mosque and riled up the gathering by stating that the rickshaw driver had blasphemed against the prophet---the mullah got excited and got on the loud speaker---stirred up hate and passion amongst the young ones---they took hold of the driver---beat him up---sprinkled gasoline on him---and then the brave warriors of islam and the prtoectors of the honor of prophet Mohammad lit him on fire---watched in die in agony---then tied the dead corpse with a rope and dragged it through the streets of gujranwala----.

Wow---kudos to the great protectors of islam---didn't you wish that our prophet Mohammad would have been standing by on the dias to cheer you on---and the sweet angels of Allah would have been throwing garlands of roses over you.

How sick are the men of my nation---.

It is allah's promise that when there is no justice left for the weak and the poor and the minorities in any society---when there is no one to speak up for their pain and sufferings---when there is no one who stands up and has the courage to provide them with justice---when the poor and the weak go from pillar to post and they are shunned and looked down upon and frowned upon and the wealthy and the resourceful walk by without acknowledging their presence and greivance---when these very people are penalised just for venting out their displeasure at the state---there is no place left for those societies---Allah will leave them alone to rot in their own miseries.

How tragic is it for a victim, just because of his complain, he sees his family being abused and molested, killed and maimed by the very perforators---where the justice system and the police force stand together against them---the only place the victim has to go to is the ultimate and the highest of all the courts---and that is of our LORD ALLAH---.

I am fearful of the day when Allah will decide to take action---truthfully---Allah's justice is truly ruthless and brutal over whole of the communities---He has destroyed many a civilizations----and trsut me---there were a lots of people in those civilizations who claimed that they were good and God fearing people and indeed they may have been---but they did not do enough to protect the less fortunate.

I fear the day, when there is no one left who is aware of the cries of pain and sufferings of the weak, poor and the minorites living amongst us---I fear for the wrath of Allah to befall me and my family and my community and my country---for I see it happening so often now that more and more of the weaklings in our society are walking away from the justice system empty handed.

That was pretty long but well worth it. I think it was needed even for someone like myself. I am all up for fair practice and more then willing to hear both arguments.

I am aware of an incident when Muhammad (PBUH) went to the city of Taif to preach about Allah. The city folk let the children loose to stone him back into the burning desert. Allah sent Angel Gabriel who asked The Prophet (PBUH) that if he wished, he will cave both the mountains in which Taif stood into them and bury it with its people. The Prophet (PBUH) said to him that he would never wish that and would rather have these people come into the fold of Islam. It is said Allah tested his Messenger (PBUH) and was pleased with him.

I am not going to go overboard with it but will say that if Shariah advocates blasphemy then I stand by it wholeheartedly. however, if the Caliphs, and sahabah themselves did not take action on blasphemy then this must never be practised throughout the Ummah especially Pakistan.

Something for me to research with now myself, I have lately been busy researching other topics within Islam and other religions, will be back soon with an update on this topic.

However, until then I will apologise sincerely if I have hurt the feelings of anyone here.

The problem is not about preaching anything. Its a matter of how and what tactics are used to do so. Many a times people report that they are only given tents, blankets food etc etc etc if they convert to Christianity. Hence, this method is wrong. This came to the forefront in india recently and challenged rigourosly.

So you comment above and the little outburst is somewhat childish and i can sit here and say every decision against a Muslim shows the injustice in western courts. That would be false and a lie.

Dear Gazzi i feel your getting totally off topic in all your discussions. This thread is about the Blasphemy law on a individual due to the text message.

We do not need to know how whether people get converted to Christianity with food and blankets or whether blasphemy law is applied on thousands of innocents laborers in Saudi Arabia and they get pardoned from death sentence if they convert to Islam. This is not the topic discussed here.

I have noticed most of your posts have the tendency to instantly make assumptions on individuals and countries. like calling gandi a racist and fascist. May i ask who are you to judge another? Do you posses some supernatural power.

I may not be native english speaker like yourself but it would be nice that you begin a sentence IMO or IMHO rather than directly judging people.

Apologies if i sound hard or direct. Dont mean in a bad way. Just that we are all going off topic.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom