What's new

Blasphemy Charged for Recieving Text Message

I have found all but one verse which comes remotely close to what the Mullah sahibs may be using as their tool to support a blasphemy law. But in the context it doesn't support anything close to what they are using it for.

This verse refers to battle and war times and not insults.

The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter —Quran 5:33.

....the other verses of the Quran are unchallenged and must be taken into account whereby it states that Patience must be shown and to not converse with people who insult Allah.

So that's it? That is the sum total of the Quranic justification for blasphemy laws? That would justify jailing or executing a person?

Truthseeker, I would have gone on and added more but you have obviously not read any of my posts recently with regards to this topic and not read fully the quotation you have added either.......you should really stop jumping the gun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom