What's new

Blasphemy Law Possible Modifications!

SorrelVesper

Reaction score
This law has been around for a long time. Countries like Saudi Arab, UAE, Pakistan, Afganistan and many other muslim countries have this to punish people who insults the religion, specially Prophet Muhammed SAW. This law is definitely according to the laws of Shar'ia. Its not a man made law. But this is not the topic today. The topic today is that with time, things change. Everything; sp. religion, should be flexible enough to offer the best of it for the current time. Times have changed. The western dominance has infected our heads.
And as this law is a current big issue for Pakistan, I think there should be some way to deal with it, without dividing the country in halves. One possible solution that I present today is one that is implemented in UAE. The punishment for a muslim blasphemer is death as ordered by the shar'ia. But in case of minorities, as they are the ones getting accused of blasphemy more than anyone, the law is modified a bit. Just to protect the minorities and their rights, the law states that if its a non-muslim blasphemer, the court judge will decide the punishment after hearing both the sides. Its judge's responsibility to make the best decision.
Why death for a muslim blasphemer, you ask? Because they understood and believed and then they turned away. They are the worst type. Worst than the ones who never believed. Now I know why there's death penalty for a murtad. But lets not drag that into our discussion.
Why 'run-time' chosen punishment for non-muslim blasphemer? Because they are non-believer. People who'd not care about who GOD in Islam is or who the Prophet is. But they will be punished because no one has the right to attack any religion. I repeat, no one has the right to attack "any" religion. There should be such punishment of this level for those who insult other religions that are in Pakistan. Not death penalty. But judge's decision.
Please avoid attacks on Islam. It was, it is and it always will be a religion of peace. Rules and laws that might seem cruel to us are a must for a society. Without it, the bad of the society will turn the society upside down. And other rules that seem barbaric or whatever, aren't actually that way. Its just that we dont actually get it fully. We dont actually understand it completely. So once again. Islam is a religion of peace.

Latest and greatest from radical central:

once again. Islam is a religion of peace.

The topic today is that with time, things change. Everything; sp. religion, should be flexible enough to offer the best of it for the current time. Times have changed.

punishment for a muslim blasphemer is death as ordered by the shar'ia.
This law is definitely according to the laws of Shar'ia. Its not a man made law

once again. Islam is a religion of peace.

Wait, lets see, so religions change with time?? Does so called "Divine law" (incidentally made by human beings) also change with time? How can that be? what need does the "Divine" have to change ??

And yes, of course, religion of peace - just ask Mr. Bhatti among others

Latest and greatest from radical central:

Wait, lets see, so religions change with time?? Does so called "Divine law" (incidentally made by human beings) also change with time? How can that be? what need does the "Divine" have to change ??

And yes, of course, religion of peace - just ask Mr. Bhatti among others
People can never represent the religion. Because they are always gonna mess up somewhere. You should rather study the religion itself than to look at what the people are doing. And There's a thing called "Ijma" that can change the divine laws to just some extent. Like once in Hazrat Umer's era, when there was whats the word for it "qehat saali", everyone was starving to death, he modified the law about 'stealing' just a little. Made it a bit softer for time being. But we dont even believe in the scholars, then we cant expect see flexibilities in the divine laws. And looks like you are not a muslim, if you were, your tone would have not insulted Islam, which right now it does. But anyway.

People can never represent the religion. Because they are always gonna mess up somewhere. You should rather study the religion itself than to look at what the people are doing. And There's a thing called "Ijma" that can change the divine laws to just some extent. Like once in Hazrat Umer's era, when there was whats the word for it "qehat saali", everyone was starving to death, he modified the law about 'stealing' just a little. Made it a bit softer for time being. But we dont even believe in the scholars, then we cant expect see flexibilities in the divine laws. And looks like you are not a muslim, if you were, your tone would have not insulted Islam, which right now it does. But anyway.

Buddy, you are acting like a typical mullah, anybody not agreeing with you will be called non muslim.

...... And looks like you are not a muslim, if you were, your tone would have not insulted Islam, which right now it does. But anyway.

Muse: You insulted Islam! I keeeeeeellllll you! :D

Buddy, you are acting like a typical mullah, anybody not agreeing with you will be called non muslim.

Check out his tone. And you too dont agree with me, neither does many here. But his tone is what made me say that. Read his words again.

A religion of peace does not say that if you disagree with our beliefs and say anything that we regard as offensive, we will kill you, now does it? You post is full of logical self-contradictions, Sir.

Do you by chance know the answer of the following questions:

Can somebody tell me if there is any ruling in Islam against a muslim if that muslim insults a non islamic religion(non abrahimic included), or force its followers.

Muse: You insulted Islam! I keeeeeeellllll you! :D
Please. Stop making fun of the laws now. If you are a muslims, know this that even if there is a 10% chance of this law being 'sahih' according to the shar'ia, then you are doing kufr by making fun of laws made by the shar'ia. So. Please.

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

If I did, I would have answered it. And I actually did mention once before that "I dont know".

Check out his tone. And you too dont agree with me, neither does many here. But his tone is what made me say that. Read his words again.

come on friend, you cant judge people from the tone of their posts. he probably is a better muslim than you, who knows.

I do have some thoughts, but this whole website is not actually conducive to a calm and rational discussion. Witness the few preceding posts here too!

Please. Stop making fun of the laws now. If you are a muslims, know this that even if there is a 10% chance of this law being 'sahih' according to the shar'ia, then you are doing kufr by making fun of laws made by the shar'ia. So. Please.

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

If I did, I would have answered it. And I actually did mention once before that "I dont know".

ROFLMAO! Come keeeeeellllll me right after you keeeeelllll Muse! :D

come on friend, you cant judge people from the tone of their posts. he probably is a better muslim than you, who knows.
Not if he claims that all the divine laws are actually made by man. Then I doubt he's a muslim. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom