What's new

Blasphemy Laws: Minorities to launch campaign

These things don't make us Non Muslim but really bad Muslim don't spread Kharjis thoughts here

Is there a punishment to what Asim wrote? is that Blasphemy? I mean to murder or to rape or to steal or to pillage or to fraud someone or to cheat someone? Or to just criticize the way Muslims live? What is the Kharij thoughts that you mention?

Sir these are the punishments which will be implemented in normal time in war you only kill your enemy

As your last part mentions. . I think you know better than me that cutting of hands on theft was given by Holy Prophet (S.A.W) himself. .

I could not have made it simpler for you guys. It is a situation of war when waged upon Allah and his Messenger. Which was what the crusades were. A man making a statement against the prophet or allah is not covered by this ayah.
ayah 5:33, that some people in ignorance quote, that ayah is nothing to do with blasphemy

Is there a punishment to what Asim wrote? is that Blasphemy? I mean to murder or to rape or to steal or to pillage or to fraud someone or to cheat someone? Or to just criticize the way Muslims live? What is the Kharij thoughts that you mention?
No that is not a blashmey but his thoughts are similar to Kharjees if a Muslims commits a crime he remains a Muslims but becomes a really bad one and should be punished according to Islamic Law

I could not have made it simpler for you guys. It is a situation of war when waged upon Allah and his Messenger. Which was what the crusades were. A man making a statement against the prophet or allah is not covered by this ayah.
ayah 5:33, that some people in ignorance quote, that ayah is nothing to do with blasphemy

Punishment of Blashmey is Death and it is very much clear from Quran and Sunnah

The time when Holy Prophet (S.A.W.W) ordered to cut off hands of the woman, who committed theft and said that even if his daughter would have done this, he would have given the same penalty, was when there was peace. It was'nt war at that time. .

The time when Holy Prophet (S.A.W.W) ordered to cut off hands of the woman, who committed theft and said that even if his daughter would have done this, he would have given the same penalty, was when there was peace. It was'nt war at that time. .

Read the Ayah. Understand the meaning. Think logically. Beyond that I can't think of anything more to contribute to this thread. :wave:

Read the Ayah. Understand the meaning. Think logically. Beyond that I can't think of anything more to contribute to this thread. :wave:

Sir first the ayat you quoted is for peace time not for wartime secondly that is not the whole Quran ayat is part of Quran so read whole Quran

No that is not a blashmey but his thoughts are similar to Kharjees if a Muslims commits a crime he remains a Muslims but becomes a really bad one and should be punished according to Islamic Law

Several questions out of your amazingly simple and "full of conviction" explanation. But asking just 2.

And please remember that my questions are relevant to the intrepretation of Islam that I am trying to understand from you rather than Islam itself as a popular religion of several in the world.

1. Qadri killed Taseer. It was a self confessed and well known murder. So is Qadri now accountable for murder or was he an organ of Allah to impale the body of Taseer with bullets?
2. As per Islam (even your interpretation agrees), Taseer tried to help a non Muslim = Asia Bibi and even Mohammed used to do so and it is mentioned in Qoran that it is a trait that Muslims should follow. So was Taseer a good Muslim? and if not then did being a bad muslim (kharjee) entitled him to be murdered by the Qadri claiming to the the Organ of God? Which one is more evil, blasphemy or kharjeeness? Then those who praised Qadri, are they following the correct version of Islam or the ones that were not praising him. Or should the correct answer be "I do not care"?

lastly, also please explain because I am quite careless. Is eating food laid out on yesterday's newspaper spread on the floor which could have had something to do with Mohammed or Qoran equal to blasphemy? If it is blasphemy, then please advise the most correct way of disposing off of that newspaper which could have something to do with Mohamed or Qoran so that is is not blasphemous.

Okay, I asked more questions against the 2 promised but this is all so revealing!

Several questions out of your amazingly simple and "full of conviction" explanation. But asking just 2.

And please remember that my questions are relevant to the intrepretation of Islam that I am trying to understand from you rather than Islam itself as a popular religion of several in the world.

1. Qadri killed Taseer. It was a self confessed and well known murder. So is Qadri now accountable for murder or was he an organ of Allah to impale the body of Taseer with bullets?
2. As per Islam (even your interpretation agrees), Taseer tried to help a non Muslim = Asia Bibi and even Mohammed used to do so and it is mentioned in Qoran that it is a trait that Muslims should follow. So was Taseer a good Muslim? and if not then did being a bad muslim (kharjee) entitled him to be murdered by the Qadri claiming to the the Organ of God? Which one is more evil, blasphemy or kharjeeness? Then those who praised Qadri, are they following the correct version of Islam or the ones that were not praising him. Or should the correct answer be "I do not care"?

lastly, also please explain because I am quite careless. Is eating food laid out on yesterday's newspaper spread on the floor which could have had something to do with Mohammed or Qoran equal to blasphemy? If it is blasphemy, then please advise the most correct way of disposing off of that newspaper which could have something to do with Mohamed or Qoran so that is is not blasphemous.

Sir Taseer was not helping a Non Muslims he was helping a blashmer and that is not allowed in Islam at all and punishment of blashmey is death that is clear

Sir first the ayat you quoted is for peace time not for wartime secondly that is not the whole Quran ayat is part of Quran so read whole Quran

I've read quite a bit of it (atleast the English version). Perhaps I missed something somewhere. Care to quote a passage.

Recently in Bangladesh, a Hindu teacher called our prophet a goat(nauzubillah) with respect to beard. Although his students right away protested, beat the hell out of him from the class room and then burn his house. Now the angry Muslim community want his head and perhaps he will get his due soon unless he fled to neighboring country. We do not have blasphemy law. However if we did then non-Muslim like him would have thought thousand time before such heinous remark.

It calls for restrain by all sides NOT to abuse religious figures of others. and you are right blasphemy law or NO blasphemy law its a sensitive issue and people will get enraged by such things so i feel there is need for interfaith harmoney and bahviour training by religious figures of different faiths to their followers for respecting each others' religions

Is it mentioned in the Hudood Law of Pakistan?

Please quote the section of the Law where it is mentioned about Jesus and other minority Gods.

Or is it your personal interpretation?

Hudood law doesn't cover blasphemy. Blasphemy law is mentioned in Pakistan Penal code.The bold red part is meant for all religions but yes blasphemy law is specially meant for Islam as you could notice. I am not a lawyer but i hope i am not wrong.

CHAPTER XV
OF OFFENCES RELATING TO RELIGION

295. Injuring or defiling place of worship, with Intent to insult the religion of any class: Whoever destroys, damages or defiles any place of worship, or any object held sacred by any class of persons with the intention of thereby insulting the religion of any class of persons or with the knowledge that any class of persons is likely to consider such destruction damage or defilement as an insult to their religion. shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to two years, or with fine,or with both.
295-A. Deliberate and malicious acts Intended to outrage religious feelings of any class by insulting Its religion or religious beliefs: Whoever, with deliberate and malicious intention of outraging the 'religious feelings of any class of the citizens of Pakistan, by words, either spoken or written, or by visible representations insults the religion or the religious beliefs of that class, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to ten years, or with fine, or with both.
Sec. 295-A ins. by the Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, XXV of 1927.
295-B. Defiling, etc., of Holy Qur'an : Whoever wilfully defiles, damages or desecrates a copy of the Holy Qur'an or of an extract therefrom or uses it in any derogatory manner or for any unlawful purpose shall be punishable with imprisonment for life.
Sec. 295-B added by P.P.C. (Amendment) Ordinance, I of 1982.
295-C. Use of derogatory remarks, etc., in respect of the Holy Prophet: Whoever by words, either spoken or written, or by visible representation or by any imputation, innuendo, or insinuation, directly or indirectly, defiles the sacred name of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) shall be punished with death, or imprisonment for life, and shall also be liable to fine.
Sec. 295-C ins. by the Criminal Law (amendment) Act, 111 of 1986, S. 2
296. Disturbing religious assembly : Whoever voluntarily causes disturbance to any assembly lawfully engaged in the performance of religious worship, or religious ceremonies, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to one year, or with fine, or with both.
297. Trespassing on burial places, etc.: Whoever, with the intention of wounding the feelings of any person, or of insulting the religion of any person, or with the knowledge that the feelings of any person are likely to be wounded, or that the religion of any person is likely to be insulted thereby, commits any trespass in any place of worship or on any place of sculpture, or any place set apart for the performance of funeral rites or as a, depository for the remains of the dead, or offers any indignity to any human corpse or causes disturbance to any persons assembled for the performance of funeral ceremonies, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to one year, or with fine, or with both.
298. Uttering words, etc., with deliberate intent to wound religious feelings: Whoever, with the deliberate intention of wounding the religious feelings of any person,utters any word or makes any sound in the hearing of that person or makes any gesture in the sight of that person or places any object in the sight of that person, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to one year or with fine, or with both.
298-A. Use of derogatory remarks, etc., in respect of holy personages: Whoever by words, either spoken or written, or by visible representation, or by any imputation, innuendo or insinuation, directly or indirectly, defiles the sacred name of any wife (Ummul Mumineen), or members of the family (Ahle-bait), of the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him), or any of the righteous Caliphs (Khulafa-e-Rashideen) or companions (Sahaaba) of the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to three years, or with fine, or with both.

http://www.oecd.org/dataoecd/37/13/46816797.pdf

Sir Taseer was not helping a Non Muslims he was helping a blashmer and that is not allowed in Islam at all and punishment of blashmey is death that is clear

Thanks. Can you please also answer my other suppositions/questions asked in the previous post?

Ignorants like you are maligning Quran and Islam.

FYI there is NO death penaltity for blasphemours atleast in Quran . neither the Last Prophet of Allah has orderd any such punishment for those who used to throw dirt on him or abuse him. if you remember the incident of Taif where people of Taif injured the Prophet (SWT) by stone pelting and when angles asked him if he orders , the mountains of Taif be fallen on these blasphemours but the Prophet (SWT) said no these people are naadan and then he prayed to Allah for these people to bring them on right path.

These things don't make us Non Muslim but really bad Muslim don't spread Kharjis thoughts here

Actually the right answer would be that what makes you a Muslim or not is in the hands of Allah. Nobody needs your certification or the state of Pakistan's certification for what is the rightful role of Allah.

Kharij karo, ya luddiyaan daalo, meri bala se. Blasphemy law will always remain one thing - a law for rondhus who can't take a few words and have to resort to killing people.

Bad Muslims + Rondhu Muslims, what more qualities you want to add in here?

Back
Top Bottom