What's new

Blast at funeral in Quetta kills 30+ & DIG operations

i'm guessing some low paid cop looking for a promotion on guard duties decided to go walkies when Mr T came knocking.

10 minutes later, he's now the new DGI.

nothing else can explain this.

Source? or did Zahra Hamid tell you this in a dream?

by the same token, i don't think anyone can be this incompetent.

Imagine, every male is a potential terrorist in pakistan, how many can your eyes scan. By the time you react, sometimes its too late.

@Irfan Baloch .. why cant there be dialogues with terrorists. How many of you think that time has come to extend olive branch.

their demands are very simple

submit to their will or die

recall what they did to Sikhs and Hindus in fata and Afghanistan
forcing them to wear distinguishing clothings and forcing Jazia tax. but that "leniency" is not extended to some other sects of Islam like Beralvi Sunnis or Shias, in the Petro Dollar funded infested mind all such impure sects must die.

so dialogue what? please dont kill children first in front of the parents? please dont hack the bodies of the victims and dont toss them to homes of the victims? dont toss children in the rivers? dont cut open pregnant women? simply shoot them and restore your twisted interpretation of honour?

the kind of peace Taliban are offering is the peace of Graveyard

From what I have heard through some friends in Quetta, the DIG had actually identified the suicide bomber. The DIG was standing there while the bomber was coming from the other direction, DIG told him to stop or don't move and the bomber kept on coming. DIG then shouted to the people to move and run, the bomber then exploded himself, the DIG was practically touching the bomber...

A very brave act by the DIG< he actually acted to stop the bomber with his bare hands.

should have shot him in the head

I know Jamat Islami would have wailed for a week for killing "innocent" boy but a tragedy would have been prevented

Last edited by a moderator:
their

should have shot him in the head

I know Jamat Islami would have wailed for a week for killing "innocent" boy but a tragedy would have been prevented

Forget JI, a certain member on this forum was having doubts over the Barakahu incident even after the suicide jacket and ball bearings were shown!

Forget JI, a certain member on this forum was having doubts over the Barakahu incident even after the suicide jacket and ball bearings were shown!

Disbelief over clear evidence is quite often a manifestation of ulterior motives and hidden agendas in a forum such as this. In addition to this example you mention, there are other ones here from those doubting OBL's death, 9/11 attacks, Boston bombings, 26/11 attacks ....... the list goes on.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom