What's new

Blast at funeral in Quetta kills 30+ & DIG operations

Our country is burning and our PM SOB celebrating 27th night in Suadia . He suppose to be in the country cut short his visit. His country is more important then asking allah to forgive his unforgiven sins...What stupid leader . According to Bazinjo , In Baluchistan three Terrorist organization are active, LEJ,Taliban and BLA. LEJ has killed more people then any other organization . s
Time for Nawaz to take final decision , either take side of his lover boy LEJ and Taliban or save the country. Plus to resolve the issue of terrorism, bring in Suadia and Emirates, from where all the money is funneling to these terror groups.

Because we do not want it to happen. That is why.

The key word is 'we'. You accept it then.

We means you, I, Zarvan, Pak One, PML, PTI, JI, JUI and the sorts.

I've said this a million times before, there are 2 groups in Pakistan that are clear about it, Army and Taliban. It's the rest that are confused.

I've said this a million times before, there are 2 groups in Pakistan that are clear about it, Army and Taliban. It's the rest that are confused.

Last meting of Ganja with ISI chief , took over two hours. Chief ask ganja give us clear line of action and all political parties need to come on same page. But ganaja as usual failed to answer . (watch Najam Sathi program, apas ki baat).
Now the media calling Z A Bhutto the only leader who was sincere with Pakistan. Rest all of them have their asset out of Pakistan.

Last meting of Ganja with ISI chief , took over two hours. Chief ask ganja give us clear line of action and all political parties need to come on same page. But ganaja as usual failed to answer . (watch Najam Sathi program, apas ki baat)
Yup...I said this the day of the meeting. I won't repeat the whole thing, but in short, the ISI gave a comprehensive briefing, then they said to PM aap soch lain kia karna hai...the onus is now definitely on government for future course of action.

Either talk, or kill. No indecisiveness...indecision in these 2 months has already cost us a lot, and it is clear TTP don't think of Nawaz Sharif as they did before elections, so talk option seems unlikely.

Get support, rally the public, and impose your authority. The absence of governance is absolutely astonishing, worse than PPP.

What PPP did was give the lead to the Army, but thing was that this is never a one man job. Both have to be in sync.

PML now is trying to take the lead, but their ambiguity is taking them down, and Army ia just watching the show.

The ball is in Sharifs court.

My "we" includes the Army too, the real decision-maker in this regard.

we have to dislodge and destroy our enimies from afghanistan , starting with india , only then Pakistan's western regions will be free from terrorism

we also have to be watchful of iran , who is also seeking to destabalise the region as it fears that if america get untangled from afghanistan it will go after iran

Why blame others. Why don't you wipe out terrorists from your own soil first?

india's presence in afghanistan is the source of terrorism in Pakistan , dont worry we shall use very sharp blade to take your tops off and send you out of afghanistan on one way trip down the dirty river .. its only a matter of time
But at present it seems otherwise. Why don't you protect your Tops from being taken out with sharp blade by TTP. TTP ko to pahele control Karlo India to bad ki bat hai.

And yes be careful. DO not repeat the mistake your country committed in 1971.

Rest in Peace .... :cry:

Killing only 1 militant this month in Pakistan has started showing results .... TTP khwarijs getting stronger and bolder

If done by LeJ, than thats the result our mistake ..Honestly, Pakistan can't afford direct war with them.. 80,000 + volunteers spread all over Pakistan makes them more stronger... Only detaining them must be the policy ... If we kill them, then the consequences will be extremely bad .... worst !!

And we should accept some of their demands like death penalty to those who insult Sahaba (RA) ... and convince them to negotiate with Shia militant groups like TNFJ and Sipah Mehdi, etc for something like a ceasefire

Hay guy, Do not be so pessimistic. How ever strong they may be but they can not be stronger than Pakistan which is a strong sovereign country. You guys lacks Planning. Strengthen your Intelligence. Train your forces properly. Bribe TTP leaders. you can reduce it to a great extent within 5 years. you can ask for the help from America, your friend. After all they are successfully carrying out their operation for a long time against Talibans.

did someone watch Rana Mubashir's program on News 1? is the Quetta blast a reaction to LOC? seems like the Indians cant do mess with the army so they decided to take on the unarmed and innocent general public

But at present it seems otherwise. Why don't you protect your Tops from being taken out with sharp blade by TTP. TTP ko to pahele control Karlo India to bad ki bat hai.

And yes be careful. DO not repeat the mistake your country committed in 1971.

Oh bhai maaf kar ja koi aur kaam kar, dont make unuseful posts just to increase post count, i answered your each and every question yesterday and yet you here again with your trollness.....no one has asked for help from India, we are seeking help from US, China, Uk, but afghan and india is not on the list so bug out

How do you propose to stop it if not through Economic & Social Development ?

Were they socially and economically well developed before few years when these kind of terrorist attacks were not taking place. why are you misguiding your country. Why not identify and address correct cause behind it.

Were they socially and economically well developed before few years when these kind of terrorist attacks were not taking place. why are you misguiding your country. Why not identify and address correct cause behind it.

And please enlighten us with your knoweldge, what is the real cause?

Oh bhai maaf kar ja koi aur kaam kar, dont make unuseful posts just to increase post count, i answered your each and every question yesterday and yet you here again with your trollness.....no one has asked for help from India, we are seeking help from US, China, Uk, but afghan and india is not on the list so bug out

I pity your pathetic comprehension of subject and my Post. even after 2224 posts, you have remained a troll only. From where did you find out the asking help from India? From your wet dream?

We only say RIP and Close the chapter.
It is time to decide who is responsible for this causal terrorism in Pakistan..

Once again these all incidents push you to focus on issue why this occur, for what background this occur, God will not allow to kill some one on nothing, for what fault this occur,,
We need to reconsider other wise this occur again and again until we do thinking..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom