What's new

Blast in Lahore's Mall road

are you for real? CCTV

First of all avoid using profanity/abusing language.

The recording (CCTV) is actually zoomed in with equipment and not at the time of the blast.

Sir,
Unless CCTV is remotely controlled such footage is impossible OR there is the another possibility stated below

regards

ooo paii ...ye xooming video viewer kar raha hai..there is an option of zooming video while watching it

you may be right but again make doubly sure that what you say is what actually happened

R.I.P........

Will the jounail sahib do something for securing Pakistan or will continue with photo sessions only?

Last edited:
Goverment & co + who ever involve in downplaying NAP ( NATIONAL ACTION PLAN) is responsible for it . no matter if its pmln, ppp, achakzai , diesel etc .
All eyes on GHQ .( they still need permission from such corrupt gov to start operation in Punjab or rural Sindh? )

I can still hear the sirens of ambulances from my sitting room, i wonder how many innocent and good people we have lost today...its really sad...THE WAR IS ON...i think now we need to take the advice of the minister from the neighbourhood...KANTAY SAY KAANTA NIKALNA HOGA...
The best defence is offence otherwise we will keep collecting bodies and chasing the terrorists... but it will never end like if the source of disease is not removed, whatever amount medicine the patient use, he won't recover.

LAHORE: Several people are feared injured as an explosion rocked Lahore city’s Mall Road on Monday setting vehicles to fire on the busy road, ARY News reported.

DEVELOPING STORY…. UPDATES TO FOLLOW
Sad day for my country and sad day for families.. ... it is Indian terror in Pakistan to stop PSL final match in Lahor... when will we learn.. they have killed people to just stop a cricket match. Atleast war has some rules. Pakistan is facing mean enemy. May Allah unit us again Indian terrorist attacks. Rip for poor souls

Targeting PSL is the least thing if India has done the attack.

Pakistanis need to understand and come to terms with its enemies India and the Afghan government. There can never be peace in the region. India has already claimed Afghanistan as it's province. The Afghans seem to be very happy to live under Hindu dominance. Jamat Ul Ahrar is the sworn enemy of Pakistan. It is a disease which needs to be eliminated. These same members would murder their own mothers for their lunatic disorder.

For sometime , PSL is more important to our awam than 60 injured and 16 killed

An extremely sad incident. The fact is that TTP will always target innocent people and civilians. Many plans were foiled and many bombers were captured that were about to target lahore but one got away. That's the worst thing about this war. You can stop 20 plans for attacks but the one that gets away always throws water on your entire effort. Its true for every country. I hate this form of warfare.

We need to seal the border. They are getting training and funding in Afghanistan. The fools of NDS fully supported them and give them support base and now TTP is targeting us and their ISIS chapter is killing them.
It is not ttp and afghanistan it is indian raw

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom