What's new

Blast in Lahore's Mall road

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعون

Hum layen hai toofan se kishti nikal ke....ye kishti dhoob rahi hai wapis ahista ahista RS ke jaane ke baad se :-(
Really? Still RS? Forgotten APS school massacre? Oh yeah he had few pics taken with the victims families and showed up at school so this means he eradicated terrorism from Pakistan. Last I checked there was a bomb blast at a shrine while he was on his farewell tours. I am not against him, but most of you (his fans) shouldn't try to change history as if during his time nothing bad ever happened.

Our condolences for the loss.....

are you related with undermentioned person.... just saying....

Captain Syed Mubeen is a close relative of my sister in laws ( means relative of my sister's husband ) . my sister and mother went to his house last year during a Naat Khawani . Don't know undermentioned person .may be my sister knows him .But know the brother in law of Captain Syed Mubeen ( real brother of his wife ). his wife and daughters came to my sister wedding .

Really? Still RS? Forgotten APS school massacre? Oh yeah he had few pics taken with the victims families and showed up at school so this means he eradicated terrorism from Pakistan. Last I checked there was a bomb blast at a shrine while he was on his farewell tours. I am not against him, but most of you (his fans) shouldn't try to change history as if during his time nothing bad ever happened.
dont see things from different perspective.. we saw deadliest incidents at his time but we saw revolutionary miraculous change also

oh come on every terr attack on india involved Pakistan, and every terr attack in Pakistan involved india stupid all over the world after 9/11 no major attack on usa why? I know most of people don't understand my view
Your country is involved and you will suffer soon bud.

RIP to dead.
Blaming India Instead of real culprits are killing more Pakistanis day by day.
If you have any evidence against India then present it in UN.
yeah if u have any evidence Let and others u want to ban please give it to the UN
you daddy China will block as usual anyway, because thats what a real super power does unlike a fake one like india

dont see things from different perspective.. we saw deadliest incidents at his time but we saw revolutionary miraculous change also
And perhaps we will see that change grow more vibrant with time.......But let's not attribute all the good and bad in the country to a few individuals alone.

Rest in peace to all those dead person. Hope justice is served without any holdback or discrimination.

inna lillahi wa in allah-e-rajioon

PS: Sad don't know when all this will be stop...This will continue until an eye for an eye is responded..

Back
Top Bottom