What's new

Blast in Peshawar Cantt - Super Mrkt

shut down US embassy and get rid of every operative of theirs. Much of the problem will be solved then and there.
CIA is playing their dirty game

The only problem is the aid from US that the defence forces have got so used to.

If the army is willing to work for the country and live with minimal weapons home made or from China (on long term loans) and the money spent on education and removing fringe elements... Pakistan get back on track not by wishing but by acting on a set agenda to grow and develop .

the lure of money. US citizenship and power is too much to resist for many.
unless this source of lure is cut off . more and more pakistanis will fall into the trap. both as tools and victims.

Well, you are in UK too. Has the kushi life in UK lured you away from Pakistan ? It is easy to preach and difficult to practice. I was in UK too with a kushi job, a fast car and a beautiful house with a lake side view. It takes a lot of convincing yourself to get back to a developing country and set everything from scratch. I managed to do it and have never regretted the decision.

As they say, Islam is not the state religion of Pakistan, Denail is.

there was 50 times more islam in pakistan in 1960s . and before. compared to what is left of islam today in Pakistan.Nothing like this ever hapened back then. But since 1980s when USA became involved in the region. this menace is on the rise wnd the moe USA gets involvd tye more terrorism comes out of i. So who is the common denominator in the recent problms we facing?

Well, you are in UK too. Has the kushi life in UK lured you away from Pakistan ? It is easy to preach and difficult to practice. I was in UK too with a kushi job, a fast car and a beautiful house with a lake side view. It takes a lot of convincing yourself to get back to a developing country and set everything from scratch. I managed to do it and have never regretted the decision.

i am in both UK and Pakistan and Brits are cool people.Unlike USA British Secret services dont play dirty games and have no involvement in Pakistan.

i am in both UK and Pakistan and Brits are cool people.Unlike USA British Secret services dont play dirty games and have no involvement in Pakistan.

I think you forgot what the Brits did to the subcontinent when they were the superpower.

RIP to the dead.

I think we Indian's no need to lecture them. They know what is right & what is wrong. After all its them who are experiencing it first hand.

Taliban deny responsibility for Peshawar twin blasts

PESHAWAR: Pakistan’s Taliban on Sunday denied responsibility for twin bomb blasts that ripped through a crowded market in the northwestern city of Peshawar, killing 39 people and injuring dozens.
Death toll has risen to 39 in the blasts as four wounded people died in hospital,” senior local police official Ijaz Khan told AFP.
“We did not carry out this attack in Peshawar. It is an attempt by foreign secret agencies who are doing it to malign us,” Tehreek-e-Taliban spokesman Ehsanullah Ehsan told AFP on phone.

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Is it the See Eye Aye then? :confused:

How convincingly you can take words of a terrorist outfit??

Back
Top Bottom