What's new

Blast in Peshawar Qissa Khani Bazar

Muslims are either full of violence...or they are full of excuses. Don't you ever realize that no one is interested in your excuses for your legitimacy is zero.

my dear we can bare our backs to show each other how bad we are but we are not doing any justice to the human tragedy here.
people who belive in turning the other cheek nuked Japan 2 times although once was enough to make a point. over 8 million people have been killed by the Yanks since the end of WW2 ... the list is equally shameful if we start exchanging notes about our doings in the sub continent.

please, have some respect for your self and dont incite flame by making a hateful comment about the religion. you are free to have an opinion but please have some respect for your national poet, your nuclear father and former president and foudners like Molana Azad.

I dont have to make an excuse for someone who is out of my control. there is time and place for point scoring on India Pakistan topic ans Islam and Hinduism.. this thread is definitely not the place

my dear we have bare our backs to show each other how bad we are but we are not doing any justice to the human tragedy here.
people who belive in turning the other cheek nuked Japan 2 times although once was enough to make a point. over 8 million people have been killed by the Yanks since the end of WW2 ... the list is equally shameful if we start exchanging notes about our doings in the sub continent.

please, have some respect for your self and dont incite flame by making a hateful comment about the religion. you are free to have an opinion but please have some respect for your national poet, your nuclear father and former president and foudners like Molana Azad.

I dont have to make an excuse for someone who is out of my control. there is time and place for point scoring on India Pakistan topic ans Islam and Hinduism.. this thread is definitely not the place

Thank you @Irfan Baloch; for responding with Restraint, Dignity and Sensitivity. :tup:
It will be a sad day for humankind, when we will be able to get away with "Tarring and Feathering" whole communities of people for the acts of some people.

Last edited by a moderator:
As if Indian Hindus are full of love and peace.

please check your terror history.

Indeed its more condemnable and we are doing so.

My point was related to the lawyer who showered flowers over killer of Punjab Governor he was NO less that Godse who killed Gandhi Ji

What terror history??? Time you realized that non-muslims hate you so much that they wouldn't even like to spit on your dead bodies. It hates you not only for your unimaginable, inhuman violence but for your shameful hypocrisy in justifying that violence.

Read about Kenya, where innocent shoppers were killed after confirming their identities through a Muslim questionnaire.

Thank you @Irfan Baloch; for responding with Restraint, Dignity and Sensitivity. :tup:
It will be a sad day for humankind, when we will be able to get away with "Tarring and Feathering" whole communities of people for the acts of some people.

Do bleeding hearts like you ever stop to think that why such people come out of Muslim religion only ?

Unfortunate.

But it brought me for some reason to the historical context. How odd it would have been back then, to look a few thousand years into the future. And see Purushpura, a dharmic land, now full of pathans that came from Khorasan and follow yet an even more foreign religion of Chrisitianity, only to be blown up by their kin for following the wrong foreign faith. What did we do wrong for our ancestors' homeland to be embroiled in such chaos even after they were expelled from it?

@Vinod2070 @notsuperstitious

Well, there are ups and downs with every civilization. If we look at the longer term, these things balance out.

Yes, it seems unfortunate to us but historical currents have their own momentum.

I would also like you to know who the last messenger of God Muhammad was. because he taught us Muslims who Christ was. you are an indian Christian, and I am telling you about our Islamic belief that we share with you. Christ is son of Mary the Pure, and we Muslims await his second coming dearly. We await his second coming on the white minaret in Damascus near the tomb of John the Baptist [ Yahya son of Zachariah ]

Such deep belief in faith in Christ, present within our Islamic faith, how can we even think about doing such horrendous injustice to innocent people? How will we face Christ when he arrives in his second coming?

This is the reason why each and every Pakistani Muslim has been saying in this thread that these terrorists are not humans, and they don't have any ideology really.
well we consider ur prophet as a person grommed by arabs,at that time both judaisma and christianity originated in israel and arab people thought they needed a relgion which originates from their land as a result they grommed ur prophet to be a follower of god ,go read iranian banned books about ur prophet u will learn more, stop this bullshit saying that we muslim share same believes with christianity trust me u dont share anything with our christ except whats in ur holybook.... my hatred against ur kind grows everyday when i watch news but yet i dont come out and kill innocent because i follow the 6th commandment "Thou shalt not kill"

You all do realize these terrorists have killed more Muslim's than they have killed people from any other religion? It doest make their actions right, they are despicable people who use religion as an excuse to kill and maim innocent people of all religions/races/countries.

Other people from other religions and beliefs have done the same through out history and they were equally despicable. It doesnt mean their religion preached hatred, only that they understood it to be that.

You are welcome to hate Muslim's as much as you like, thats democracy for you but it wont make anything better. All you are doing is condemning 1.5+ billion people as terrorists and making them your enemies. Whats the sense of that?

945950_10151609779281373_10106228_n.jpg

This image is so touching..
May god bless you sister..

The most pathetic statement of Mr.Rehman Malik,after his visit and unusual aggressive protest by victims of bomblast:

'Talibans does not seem serious for peace dialouge!'

'I just can't believe this!he is so not realizing the seriousness of situation!'

The most pathetic statement of Mr.Rehman Malik,after his visit and unusual aggressive protest by victims of bomblast:

'Talibans does not seem serious for peace dialouge!'

'I just can't believe this!he is so not realizing the seriousness of situation!'

Is Khan sb realizing the seriousness of situation..????

This TTP terrorists clearly have slap those duffers who are jumping for "piece?peace" talks with them.

It is beyong my comprehension why some Pakistanis are soo very stupid to even think about peace talks with TTP terrorists. What about those poor 40k innocent souls who have been killed by TTP & what about those 5K brave soldiers who sacrifice their lives to fight this menace. It is not like TTP terrorist organization is surrendering, infact they are demanding their unjust terms to be accepted & their terrorists in Pakistani jails to be released. How stupid would any one be to forget the past & accept this bu11$h1t.

If you think it will change their hearts & minds than you are living in fools paradise. Anyway i hate these photographers who are interested to shoot peoples misery rather than helping them.

These guys have sold their souls to the devil for few dinars.i am sure it will not effect them but it will wake up the silent majority (out of sight out of mind) for them it will become a reality.

He must realize or else we can imagine of consequences.

Do u know Bilawal Zardari feels the pain of average pakistan while living in Dubai and west.:pissed:

Most Terrorist in Karachi pakistan are parts of armed wings of political parties:pissed:.

Back
Top Bottom