What's new

Blast in Peshawar Qissa Khani Bazar

Is Khan sb realizing the seriousness of situation..????

awww cute u r so obsessed with imran khan bashing .. he understand it much better then ur leader sitting in london and singing parday mei rehnay dohh .. atleast imran khan in his country and doing alot of good for it

Do bleeding hearts like you ever stop to think that why such people come out of Muslim religion only ?

Have u ever wondered why they do it? may be u occupied their land and killed 100 thousand of them ....? i guess believe hilter was also a muslim ?? muslim ruled hindu was more then 800 years .. India was the most peaceful place then

Have u ever wondered why they do it? may be u occupied their land and killed 100 thousand of them ....? i guess believe hilter was also a muslim ?? muslim ruled hindu was more then 800 years .. India was the most peaceful place then

asking this question will only result in more bigoted and irrelevant response so lets leave it here. his post was ill informed and full of venomous hatred anyway and he is ignoring the shocking past and present in reference to the treatment of untouchables and human sacrifices but like I said its all irrelevant but since some haters say that these people kill the innocent in the name of God then might as well check out how Oliver Cromwell did it with such finality and determination.

these are the words of Cromwell who ordered his men to kill every living soul in the Irish town after its fall. killing civilians that included children, old and women.

"I am persuaded that this is a righteous judgment of God upon these barbarous wretches, who have imbued their hands in so much innocent blood and that it will tend to prevent the effusion [shedding] of blood for the future, which are satisfactory grounds for such actions, which otherwise cannot but work remorse and regret."

such acts were not isolated either and were repeated and approved

Parliament was so pleased with the slaughter at Drogheda that on October 2, 1649 it instituted a Thanksgiving Day: The House does approve of the execution done at Drogheda as an act both of justice to them [the slain] and mercy to others who may be warned by it.

Wexford fell next. 2500 Irish were killed, including 250 women and 250 children. Five Franciscan priests and two friars were burned to death when the Franciscan Friary was put to the torch. Cromwell said about Wexford: I thought it not right or good to restrain off the soldiers from their right of pillage, or from doing execution on the enemy.
Cromwell, Oliver: Tyranny of 1649 - Irish Cultural Society of the Garden City Area
===========

the point is, the man has the propensity to violence, he may take the cover of religion, superior race or just outright barbarity. the massacre in Rwanda is over 32 million. the dead in Korean war is over 5 million all without any involvement of the Muslims.

point being? stop point scoring and showing your bigotry and ignorance and understand that these Taliban scum are no worse than the rest of the past and present who bring misery to their fellow beings without provocation.

awww cute u r so obsessed with imran khan bashing .. he understand it much better then ur leader sitting in london and singing parday mei rehnay dohh .. atleast imran khan in his country and doing alot of good for it

First of all ... Nobody is my leader in present time ... Second thing what is he doing good :what:

I am speechless :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

It's a never ending thing. There is a constant assembly line that is churning them out one after the other.

Tomorrow, you will have Rinkie Kumari's kids claiming the same thing. That is how it works for some...

It's a never ending thing. There is a constant assembly line that is churning them out one after the other.

Tomorrow, you will have Rinkie Kumari's kids claiming the same thing. That is how it works for some...

Give them credit where it is due.. They reduced it from 1000 to 800 years :lol:

BVARn0vCAAAOPEA.jpg

Sir Imran Khan visits lady reading hospital again today in Peshawar

BVATAPICEAIgqhS.jpg

KPK Health Minister Shaukat Yusafzai with the Patient Injured in Peshawar Church Bomb Blast #KPKUpdates

BVATTUXCEAEfYUG.jpg

First of all ... Nobody is my leader in present time ...

Don't lie.. Altaf hussain is your leader. Look your love for MQM and Altaf hussain in your every post....
We were also Mohajir people but we don't make it political issue for this.... There is huge Mohajir population living in Punjab BUT we prefers to be called as Pakistani not Mohajir.... There is clearly hate in your leader Altaf hussain about Punjabi, Pathans ....
but Nobody in Punjab calls "OOOOOOOO Mohajir" in any speech.....

Don't lie.. Altaf hussain is your leader. Look your love for MQM and Altaf hussain in your every post....
We were also Mohajir people but we don't make it political issue for this.... There is huge Mohajir population living in Punjab BUT we prefers to be called as Pakistani not Mohajir.... There is clearly hate in your leader Altaf hussain about Punjabi, Pathans ....
but Nobody in Punjab calls "OOOOOOOO Mohajir" in any speech.....

Show my single post where I called to myself Muhajir and I praised Altaf Hussain ... And I admitted that I used to vote for MQM ... Yes I like MQM & I support it on PDF just because I am against false propaganda ... And sometimes I criticized to MQM on their bad doings ... Anyways there is no any capable person in present times to be called a leader in Pakistani politics ... This is just my opinion ........

well we consider ur prophet as a person grommed by arabs,at that time both judaisma and christianity originated in israel and arab people thought they needed a relgion which originates from their land as a result they grommed ur prophet to be a follower of god ,go read iranian banned books about ur prophet u will learn more, stop this bullshit saying that we muslim share same believes with christianity trust me u dont share anything with our christ except whats in ur holybook.... my hatred against ur kind grows everyday when i watch news but yet i dont come out and kill innocent because i follow the 6th commandment "Thou shalt not kill"

well, u are clearly an enemy of Islam and Muslims, thanks for clarifying.

But this does not absolve the truth that we Muslims believe in the 10 commandments as well, and Thou Shalt not Kill is one of the 10 commandments.

And the fact remains, Islam shares a lot with Christianity, your lies cannot change that fact, as per tens of thousands of studies carried out in Oriental, Near East, and Humanities Schools throughout the world.

Tens of Millions of Muslims are named Jesus. My cousin is named Jesus, Isa in Arabic. My sister is named Mary, or Maryam in Arabic.

Judaism inherently hates both Jesus and Mary, but we Muslims love them and consider them our intercessors on the Day of Judgment. Christians have lived by the millions and flourished in Islamic lands, but Muslims were wiped out in Spain, Italy, and much of Russia.

To take an innocent life, even to burn a plant, is like killing all of humanity, and burning entire Earth.

well we consider ur prophet as a person grommed by arabs,at that time both judaisma and christianity originated in israel and arab people thought they needed a relgion which originates from their land as a result they grommed ur prophet to be a follower of god ,go read iranian banned books about ur prophet u will learn more, stop this bullshit saying that we muslim share same believes with christianity trust me u dont share anything with our christ except whats in ur holybook.... my hatred against ur kind grows everyday when i watch news but yet i dont come out and kill innocent because i follow the 6th commandment "Thou shalt not kill"

I wouldn't talk about Judaism and Christianity in the same sentence. What you stated about the Islamic faith and the Prophet pales in comparison on what the Jewish clergy say about Christianity, the new testament and even Christ himself. i

Back
Top Bottom