What's new

Blast in Peshawar Qissa Khani Bazar

one thing i do not understand TTP / AQ understands the might of Pakistan army but hence do not hesitate in attacking , does this means that they wish to drag Pakistan into a full scale internal war ..?

Since PTI and PML- N remains confused over the issue ... they blabbered a lot in previous govts criticizing ANP and PPP & MQM who remained persistent through out till now that this is our war i think PTI and PML-N lack the face to stand up and contradict themselves by saying its our war ... Esp Imran khan he was on and about like a 01ck non stop from last so many years ... now here we have his confused party and followers in the govt , the attacks are persistent and non stop ... but the problem is if they changed stance now he will be embarassed on national television . Not even that they should be accounted for the serious loss of life on keeping the nation confused.

one thing i do not understand TTP / AQ understands the might of Pakistan army but hence do not hesitate in attacking , does this means that they wish to drag Pakistan into a full scale internal war ..?

Since PTI and PML- N remains confused over the issue ... they blabbered a lot in previous govts criticizing ANP and PPP & MQM who remained persistent through out till now that this is our war i think PTI and PML-N lack the face to stand up and contradict themselves by saying its our war ... Esp Imran khan he was on and about like a 01ck non stop from last so many years ... now here we have his confused party and followers in the govt , the attacks are persistent and non stop ... but the problem is if they changed stance now he will be embarassed on national television . Not even that they should be accounted for the serious loss of life on keeping the nation confused.

what was the result, of ANP, MQM, PPP,s opposition of talibans & what PMLn ,PTI,JI, FAZLU & all the lal masjid clowns got till now even having sympathies & underground support to terrorists?
its no action, in the end?
5 years of damocrazy? 5 years of terrorists treat?
& thats it?
its now most funniest, situation with lot of blood & pain on it?
that pakistani nation, been trapped by selffish politicians who , just dont want to let pakpeoples army protect its citizens, just because selfish, moraly & financialy croupt feels danger from big boots of , pakpeoples army?

what was the result, of ANP, MQM, PPP,s opposition of talibans & what PMLn ,PTI,JI, FAZLU & all the lal masjid clowns got till now even having sympathies & underground support to terrorists?
its no action, in the end?
5 years of damocrazy? 5 years of terrorists treat?
& thats it?
its now most funniest, situation with lot of blood & pain on it?
that pakistani nation, been trapped by selffish politicians who , just dont want to let pakpeoples army protect its citizens, just because selfish, moraly & financialy croupt feels danger from big boots of , pakpeoples army?

Does Kiani named TTP as terrorist when Major General Sanaullah Martyred?
BIG NO, he said THOSE, THEY, THEM.
Army is itself a part of corrupt elite.

There is a point often missed by Pakistanis after attacks like this one. Assuming it was done by the TTP (Could it be LeJ?), their aims are not purely military anymore. This was not an attack on a military installation intended to degrade Pakistan's warfighting capabilities. It was a terror attack purely for striking terror in one section of the population. There may be a strategic benefit to it, in that this strengthens their hand in the proposed peace talks/negotiations, but the sinister fact is that there are lots of people in Pakistan willing to blow themselves up among Christians. The TTP is not short of willing suicide bombers.

Think about the motivations and thoughts of these bombers on the last day. They are not doing it because they lost a family in a drone strike as some here would have us believe. If so, they would target an American base or at least a Pakistani one, for allowing it to happen. No, they are motivated purely by religious reasons, the belief that he is cleansing the unbelievers or kafirs or whatever.

The fact that so many Pakistanis will willingly volunteer to do what they think is god's work, is deeply disturbing. Pakistani society has developed fissures that are a little too deep to be healed by one or two grand military operations. It is this observation that depresses me, more than the number or strength of a few militant groups. Militant groups can be quelled by a professional police and military, if they intelligently carry out a counter insurgency. But this ideological poison? This legacy of Zia that has polluted the minds of a whole generation? That cannot be eradicated so easily.

Even though for the sake of peace,you need to wage war sometime,my friend.

This attack is done by lashkar e jangvi, like fazlullah group they are against peace talks. TTP has to dissociate itself from lashkar-e-jangvi.

they were still living in that hell ? its their fault now a sane muslim stay away from Peshawar and they were praying ? what a stupidity man .

Another senseless and vile criminal attack against my fellow Pakistani Christian brothers and sisters. May the dead RIP and their families find some peace if not in Pakistan then some where else where they will not be targeted for their beliefs.

For my fellow Pakistani's who make excuses for these bunch of murderous deviants and criminals please open your eyes and ears and realize these murderers are your enemies too. You bred these dangerous deviants and now they are turning on you and will not rest until they subjugate you and they kill anyone who disagrees with them.

In management terms, Pakistan has a typical leadership crisis, and the genesis of the crisis is that democracy does not have a strong footing, and the reason democracy does not have a strong footing is because of frequent army coups.

People may think I'm picking on PA, but this is a fact.

Lashkar e jangvi is ally of TTP but they have also some connections with you-know-who. Through lashkar e jangvi, you-know-want to sabotage dialogues. Christians have never been targated before in pakhtunkhwa. By attacking christians, the aim is to create big shock wave across the country . West will also take notice of christian minority and will put pressure on federal governament for military operation. America would be more interested to fund upcoming military operation against TTP....you-know-who is sabotaging peace talks, they also give tip of major general sanuallah to fazlullah men.

Lashkar e jangvi is ally of TTP but they have also some connections with you-know-who. Through lashkar e jangvi, you-know-want to sabotage dialogues. Christians have never been targated before in pakhtunkhwa. By attacking christians, the aim is to create big shock wave across the country . West will also take notice of christian minority and will put pressure on federal governament for military operation. America would be more interested to fund upcoming military operation against TTP....you-know-who is sabotaging peace talks, they also give tip of major general sanuallah to fazlullah men.

Save it & Stop it .. enough of distracting people TTP , LJ , AQ along with all kinds of 200 other extremist religious and sectarian are in one category their is no difference between them .. period !

and we want to talk with these people... they just understand one language & that is a language of a bullet..

You are absolutely correct, these animals only deserve to be fed bullets! But judging from what I read, many of your country-men want to negotiate with them while a few crazy ones even worship them as "paragons of your faith".

Now at last; will you buckle up, bite the bullet and dispose of this scourge once and for all?
Remember once you allow snakes to breed freely, the snakes will overrun you and drive you out of your homes and then what?

Strategic Assets indeed!!

Back
Top Bottom