What's new

Blast in Pune

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude.....as supplier and exporter of terrorism to the whole world, you may deflect these claims right now but with diplomacy and pressure from international community... a month down the line...after lot of denial.....your Prime Minister will accept that it was Pakistani who did it.....but I am sure..you will contnue with your rant.....have some shame..:coffee::welcome:
That just happened once, an exception to the norm.

So out of 1 million allegations on Pakistanis, you caught ONE guy.

So statistically you're the supplier and creator of BS? Although it takes 10 months for YOUR PM to back out of his "decisive action" bullcrap plans when it happens.

The proposition of war was made by the Indian I was replying to, and has also been made by former Prime Minister, Vajpayee when he declared and I quote "Decisive Action" Would be taken against Pakistan.

We have the right to self-defence.

Kashmir is not India. Although we don't support any non-governmental party conducting any violence in Kashmir from Pakistan (they may conduct attacks against the IA from Kashmir though) the government and the army has the people's mandate to take Kashmir by force if possible.

Kashmir is a disputed territory.

BUT Peaceful methods are preferred like granting Kashmiris their right of self-determination.

All triggers of violence is in India. India has occupied Kashmir thereby India is the aggressor of all ensuing events.

Care to read the article?

They say the attacks on kanpur Pune is etc is justified due to water issues with india.

This concludes without doubt that thes mof*king ppl and organizations have wider agendas. If not kashmir they will have some other reason to harm our motherland. so your argument goes down the drain.

The proposition of war was made by the Indian I was replying to, and has also been made by former Prime Minister, Vajpayee when he declared and I quote "Decisive Action" Would be taken against Pakistan.

We have the right to self-defence.

You are reacting to knee jerk reaction made by some members or appearing in media. Lets hope no Pakistani non-state actors are involved.

Kashmir is not India. Although we don't support any non-governmental party conducting any violence in Kashmir from Pakistan (they may conduct attacks against the IA from Kashmir though) the government and the army has the people's mandate to take Kashmir by force if possible.

Kashmir is a disputed territory.

BUT Peaceful methods are preferred like granting Kashmiris their right of self-determination.

All triggers of violence is in India. India has occupied Kashmir thereby India is the aggressor of all ensuing events.

You are probably reacting to non topic post or its just a rant.

Well Asim turns out the "rumours" about foreigners being killed were true after all.. interesting.. you see we have an independent media too .. some of them like spreading some sensational stuff and are in heavy competition with each other to get the BREAKING NEWS. Indian people realise this and take the initial reports with a pinch of salt. It will take time for the media to mature.
Actually I don't know yet, they are some weird foreigners, dying and coming to life by Indian media.

Although it still doesn't prove they weren't killed coincidentally. More precisely, a dhaba was targeted, aren't there hotels, clubs and bars which could be taken out instead if Foreigners wanted to be targeted.

Care to read the article?

They say the attacks on kanpur Pune is etc is justified due to water issues with india.

This concludes without doubt that thes mof*king ppl and organizations have wider agendas. If not kashmir they will have some other reason to harm our motherland. so your argument goes down the drain.
When you're going to point something out do so with quotes and links

Hold your mud slinging competition & story of Jason Bourne
amazing thing is one Official said they had intel about possible attack on bakery & other said they had no intel

Probe into the Pune blast case was moving in the right direction but it was very premature to say who was behind the terror attack, a top police official said on Sunday.

"Investigation is on. With the assistance of National Investigation Agency, state's Anti-Terrorism Squad is probing the case and it is moving in the right direction," Inspector general (law and order) Rashmi Shukla said.

Asked whether police have any suspicion that the blast could be the handiwork of Indian Mujahideen or any other outfit, she said, "It's very premature to say who is behind or responsible for the blast."

On reports that some suspects have been detained, she said she had no information in this regard from the ATS.

RDX, ammonium nitrate used in Pune blast: Govt - Pune - City - The Times of India

So statistically you're the supplier and creator of BS? Although it takes 10 months for YOUR PM to back out of his "decisive action" bullcrap plans when it happens.

In short you are proving allegation are not false.
Its sad India kept only one leaving proof normally it kills them.

hmm.. werent all the folks who were fought in Kargil were also supposed to be non state actors to begin with who suddenly started listening to Pakistani govt once Nawaz Sharif got summoned to USA?? Many more than one.. weren't they??

You are reacting to knee jerk reaction made by some members or appearing in media. Lets hope no Pakistani non-state actors are involved.

You are probably reacting to non topic post or its just a rant.
Well you say as if reactions are not justified. I'm just calling all the BS and Indian machismo. India has suffered, ok fine. But don't use your suffering as an opportunity to pin something on Pakistan

@Asim you have been trying for 60 years .. any luck with Kashmir yet ?
Two wrongs don't make a right - you can't justify violence due to some occupation etc. The last person to do that was Osama bin Laden. There is a way to sit down and try and discuss issues like civilized people.
By Pakistan's argument India is nothing - cause we all are very different. North India is different from South India and North East is another world. India is engaged in trying to build a nation - a secular, democratic nation for all faiths and peoples. Pakistan believes that all Muslim areas are part of it's nation. Who has the narrow point of view ?
Anyways - I'm not going to reply to your rant anymore - it's a waste of time ! Just saw the press conference on TV which gave details on the dead - maybe I'm just an Indian liar or my hearing is bad but I say 2 foreigners are among the dead including an Iranian.

Last edited:
In short you are proving allegation are not false.
Its sad India kept only one leaving proof normally it kills them.

ney, problem is they only identified one & other 9 were Aliens who's DNA was not yet studied by Humans ain't that strange

hmm.. werent all the folks who were fought in Kargil were also supposed to be non state actors to begin with who suddenly started listening to Pakistani govt once Nawaz Sharif got summoned to USA?? Many more than one.. weren't they??
Kashmir is not India.

The article has a link and the relevant portion boldened.

Thank You
As I said, Pakistanis support Kashmir to be taken by force, but nowhere else.

We routinely catch these people and throw them in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom