What's new

Blast in Pune

Status
Not open for further replies.
:disagree::disagree::disagree: atleast spare this thread to play your Indian politics of dead bodies.

Hindu fundamentalist organizations can be very well suspected for the blast IF it was a blast and not an accident

Don't start ur BS of Hindu fundamentalist and conspiracy theories etc.

Everyone knows who is behind the blast.

Don't start ur BS of Hindu fundamentalist and conspiracy theories etc.

Everyone knows who is behind the blast.

I request you to give some sympathy to the victims and refrain from bringing in regional politics by posting BS.

I think atleast in such threads we can keep out the useless phrases without proofs like "Everyone knows who is behind the blast."

13 February 2010 - 17H20

Deadly blast rips popular eatery in western city of Pune
An explosion at a popular eatery in the western Indian city of Pune on a busy Saturday night killed at least eight people and wounded more than 30 others, according to police officials.

By FRANCE 24 (text)

A massive blast ripped through a popular bakery and restaurant in the western Indian city of Pune on a busy Saturday evening, killing at least eight people and wounding more than 30 others in the first major attack in India since the 2008 Mumbai attack.

The blast occurred at the German Bakery, an eatery popular with tourists and local residents in the elite Koregaon Park area of the city.

"It's a terror attack. A CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation) team is being sent to Pune," home secretary G.K. Pillai was quoted as saying by Press Trust of India.

Indian news organisations quoted security officials as saying a PVC bag was recovered in an abandoned auto-rickshaw near the site. The bag is believed to have contained the explosives.

“The entire area has been completely cordoned off and it’s difficult to get around the city now,” Umesh Aurora, a Koregaon Park resident told FRANCE 24 minutes after the blast.

France24 - Deadly blast rips popular eatery in western city of Pune

Well, now that its got everyone attention and everyone here thinks I am relishing the attacks in India, I am NOT. Innocent people died there today, hwoever, Indians need to understand that people answer with an eye for an eye in other parts of the world.

Take for example Afghanistan, the Allies think that hey are going to bribe the Taliban and froce peace with a massive troop presence. All their plans have failed and most of Afghanistan is still under Taliban influence....why....that is the way they do things.

India on the other hand, many Indians are in a state of denial to the atrocities committed by their Armed Forces in other States in India especially Kashmir. If someones family is killed they are going to retuen the favour, if freedom fighters, terrorists, whatever you wish to call them see that Indian Armed Froces are killing their civilians, they are clearly going to kill yours..........these are fcats of War, get used to it. India dug a grave now it needs to lie in it ....so to speak.

Now Indians know what it is like when bombs also have been going off in Pakistan and many many Indians form this forum have been putting the blame and responsibilty back with Pakistanis, hence now when I put the same argument back and put the blame with the Indians....it suddenly became paingul with members talking about how Pakistan will have to pay 100 fold in bomb attacks on her. Well, now we have reached an understanding.......so please lets grow up

India restaurant bomb blast kills eight in Pune

The restaurant was packed with diners at the time of the blast

At least eight people have been killed and 33 others wounded in a bomb attack on a restaurant in India's western city of Pune, officials say.

The explosion tore through the German Bakery, which is popular with tourists, in Koregaon Park.

Maharashtra state officials said the blast was caused by a bomb.

The nationalities of the dead are not known. At least four foreigners are among the injured, Maharashtra's home affairs minister said.

The explosion at the restaurant, on North Main Road, happened at about 1900 (1330 GMT), when it was packed with diners.

"We heard a big noise and we all rushed out. The impact was so much that there were tiny body parts everywhere," Vinod Dhale, who works at the restaurant, told Reuters news agency.

Anti-terror squad officers have gone to the scene.

"There has been a bomb blast," senior police official Rajendra Sonawane said.

"There was an abandoned bag which seems to have contained some IED [improvised explosive device]."

Initial reports suggested a gas cylinder had exploded.

The German Bakery is near the Osho Ashram, a mystic centre popular with visitors to Pune.

BBC News - India restaurant bomb blast kills eight in Pune

If so then blaming Rahul for diverting the security is not fair.

No it seems my information was incorrect. The cinemas was provided security even there, however, the movie is definitely being shown in the cinemas. The tickets are being sold online.

Well, now that its got everyone attention and everyone here thinks I am relishing the attacks in India, I am NOT. Innocent people died there today, hwoever, Indians need to understand that people answer with an eye for an eye in other parts of the world.

Take for example Afghanistan, the Allies think that hey are going to bribe the Taliban and froce peace with a massive troop presence. All their plans have failed and most of Afghanistan is still under Taliban influence....why....that is the way they do things.

India on the other hand, many Indians are in a state of denial to the atrocities committed by their Armed Forces in other States in India especially Kashmir. If someones family is killed they are going to retuen the favour, if freedom fighters, terrorists, whatever you wish to call them see that Indian Armed Froces are killing their civilians, they are clearly going to kill yours..........these are fcats of War, get used to it. India dug a grave now it needs to lie in it ....so to speak.

Now Indians know what it is like when bombs also have been going off in Pakistan and many many Indians form this forum have been putting the blame and responsibilty back with Pakistanis, hence now when I put the same argument back and put the blame with the Indians....it suddenly became paingul with members talking about how Pakistan will have to pay 100 fold in bomb attacks on her. Well, now we have reached an understanding.......so please lets grow up

look dude....i am sorry but u r using the situation to fulfill ur propaganda here also..... it is pathetic....stop ur bs....its not kashmir that is being discussed here....

I request you to give some sympathy to the victims and refrain from bringing in regional politics by posting BS.

I think atleast in such threads we can keep out the useless phrases without proofs like "Everyone knows who is behind the blast."

but its a reality that no one can ignore.... 99.99% of blasts in India have a reason in Pakistan... it is in that place that the plot is hatched and carried out in India....

the reason is the never ending state support of terrorists in Pakistan...

Why, if this is not liked by Indians then the Indians should consider their posts when tragedy strikes Pakistan also..........the door swings both ways

India is reaping what is sowed..........it needs to stop its state sponsored terrorism in other countries as well as home with individuals and organistaion like that of Bal Thakaray, Maoists, Naxals, KLA and many others.........India needs to stop this sort of support and work with the world in defeating terrorism otherwise more of this will occur.

India has no one but itself to blame

Bullshit...! The terrorist behind this attack will be punished.
David Coleman Headley, formerly known as Daood Sayed Gilani, is a Pakistani-American businessman based in Chicago, accused of involvement with terrorism has stayed in the hotel next to German Bakery in North Main Road, Koregaon Park. He is under arrest by US authorities for involvement in 26/11 Mumbai attacks.

India is reaping what is sowed..........it needs to stop its state sponsored terrorism in other countries as well as home with individuals and organistaion like that of Bal Thakaray, Maoists, Naxals, KLA and many others.........India needs to stop this sort of support and work with the world in defeating terrorism otherwise more of this will occur.

Its most probably the work of the IM or SIMI.Both operate under the command of the Lakshar-e-toiba.It is i feel and attempt to project India as an unsafe destination.

I really am at loss of words about Posts like this which will not even let the fresh blood dry before showing its inherent hatred and hate mongering. It shows one humane side when someone will not stop to smirk over dead bodies of the innocents. Shame on us humans.

Also @ other conspiracy theorists: please learn to stop for a moment to mourn the loss of innocent lives. You have your entire life to mud slinging and and hatred we are made to inherit from our forefathers.

RIP to the dead souls. May their near and dear one's find strength to overcome their tremendous loss. May the injured recover fast.

:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom