What's new

Blast in Pune

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gazzi - interesting argument.. lets go at it eye for eye till we all are blind shall we.
Thanks for telling us about our mistakes in Kashmir and how they are linked with this blast. Maybe you know who carried out these blasts and maybe you helped them - how about owning up to this here and now ;)

Nothing can be said before the investigation is completed.

Why, if this is not liked by Indians then the Indians should consider their posts when tragedy strikes Pakistan also..........the door swings both ways

Blasts anywhere and innocents killed anywhere in the world is unacceptable.

Your state had admitted to having terror modules state policy against India had hurt you. Its been admitted by your PM and the %...

Don't try to draw mileage in terror attack on India. If you have any little bit of sense left in you. your posts will be reasonable.

Well, now that its got everyone attention and everyone here thinks I am relishing the attacks in India, I am NOT. Innocent people died there today, hwoever, Indians need to understand that people answer with an eye for an eye in other parts of the world.

Take for example Afghanistan, the Allies think that hey are going to bribe the Taliban and froce peace with a massive troop presence. All their plans have failed and most of Afghanistan is still under Taliban influence....why....that is the way they do things.

India on the other hand, many Indians are in a state of denial to the atrocities committed by their Armed Forces in other States in India especially Kashmir. If someones family is killed they are going to retuen the favour, if freedom fighters, terrorists, whatever you wish to call them see that Indian Armed Froces are killing their civilians, they are clearly going to kill yours..........these are fcats of War, get used to it. India dug a grave now it needs to lie in it ....so to speak.

Now Indians know what it is like when bombs also have been going off in Pakistan and many many Indians form this forum have been putting the blame and responsibilty back with Pakistanis, hence now when I put the same argument back and put the blame with the Indians....it suddenly became paingul with members talking about how Pakistan will have to pay 100 fold in bomb attacks on her. Well, now we have reached an understanding.......so please lets grow up

Indians for long know how it feels to be victim of terror attacks.... long bfore u guys..remember khalistan movement...kanishka bombing....parliament attacks...26/11 attacks....thanks to u guys...

U r just showing ur ignorance and stupid mentality by talking non-sense when ppl r grieving....dont worry we indians will bounce back..not sure about u guys...though

Well, now that its got everyone attention and everyone here thinks I am relishing the attacks in India, I am NOT. Innocent people died there today, hwoever, Indians need to understand that people answer with an eye for an eye in other parts of the world.

Take for example Afghanistan, the Allies think that hey are going to bribe the Taliban and froce peace with a massive troop presence. All their plans have failed and most of Afghanistan is still under Taliban influence....why....that is the way they do things.

India on the other hand, many Indians are in a state of denial to the atrocities committed by their Armed Forces in other States in India especially Kashmir. If someones family is killed they are going to retuen the favour, if freedom fighters, terrorists, whatever you wish to call them see that Indian Armed Froces are killing their civilians, they are clearly going to kill yours..........these are fcats of War, get used to it. India dug a grave now it needs to lie in it ....so to speak.

Now Indians know what it is like when bombs also have been going off in Pakistan and many many Indians form this forum have been putting the blame and responsibilty back with Pakistanis, hence now when I put the same argument back and put the blame with the Indians....it suddenly became paingul with members talking about how Pakistan will have to pay 100 fold in bomb attacks on her. Well, now we have reached an understanding.......so please lets grow up

No thanks....We don't want to grow up.

Bullshit...! The terrorist behind this attack will be punished.
David Coleman Headley, formerly known as Daood Sayed Gilani, is a Pakistani-American businessman based in Chicago, accused of involvement with terrorism has stayed in the hotel next to German Bakery in North Main Road, Koregaon Park. He is under arrest by US authorities for involvement in 26/11 Mumbai attacks.
no offence....but when ever you give such information please also provide a neutral link. Thanks.

Its most probably the work of the IM or SIMI.Both operate under the command of the Lakshar-e-toiba.It is i feel and attempt to project India as an unsafe destination.

IM and SIMI people are local Indians so what was Indian doing uptill now?

anyway blast whevere occures is not good and sad incident

Indians for long know how it feels to be victim of terror attacks.... long bfore u guys..remember khalistan movement...kanishka bombing....parliament attacks...26/11 attacks....thanks to u guys...

U r just showing ur ignorance and stupid mentality by talking non-sense when ppl r grieving....dont worry we indians will bounce back..not sure about u guys...though

The Indian Parliament attack was clearly and Inside job and the man Afzal Guru who is still waiting for the verdict, was an Indian agent still it was proved he was not present at the site.

I hope Indian Channels have not started making 'Bolly Wood' out of it

Why, if this is not liked by Indians then the Indians should consider their posts when tragedy strikes Pakistan also..........the door swings both ways

what do u mean by this..????

when bomb strikes in Pakistan we say that it is created by you, your country supports, nurtures the terrorists(whether from P O K, Islamabad, karachi etc...)... so yes that is truth....

But when ur supported terrorists strike in India we want ur country to stop supporting them...

So please bhai if u want ur terrorits so badly, if u love them so blindly then plz unhe apne ghar main hi rakho aur khelo unke sath khoon ki holi..... tumhare ghar waley hain, aur jab tumhe itne pyare hian toh saho unke khoon ki pyaas ya mar dalo unhe....maroge tum ho nahi....kyunki its ur state policy to support terrorism....

no offence....but when ever you give such information please also provide a neutral link. Thanks.

If you had ever followed David's case you would know it. I am from Koregaon Park and we all know Hotel 'O' is where he stayed and we dont need any news for this. The Pune Police had investigated and sent a report to US authorities. Even they have visited and asked for all the Hotel records of his stay here.

I hope Indian Channels have not started making 'Bolly Wood' out of it

and u better stop making this thread a pakistani propaganda machine..

we indians are grieving here and pakistanis have already started having fun here,...:angry:

Its confirmed bomb blast as all the cylinders are intact and accounted for. The ATS has confirmed this in a public address here.

By your sick logic, most of your owns should be smashed to dirt by now. An eye for an eye makes the world blind dear hate monger. Also keep your bullcrap propaganda away for a while (and to the related thread) while we mourn the death of the innocent, extremist.

@Jana - All the 5 terrorists killed on Dec 13th 2001 outside the Parliament were Pakistanis. There was some local help for logistics through Afzal Guru but the terrorists were Pakistani.

@Gazzi - if you are man enough - please own up to your mistake and apologize for your comment. We can debate about the causes of terror but two wrongs never make a right

and u better stop making this thread a pakistani propaganda machine..

we indians are grieving here and pakistanis have already started having fun here,...:angry:

:angry: :disagree:

what fun are we having here, think before writing okk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom