What's new

Blast in Pune

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, what I said was based on a direct quote by General Petraeus in an interview, where he also accepted that the US military/intelligence do the same, so take it up with the professionals.

The fact that you are mentioning it means that you agree that it is justifiable. While no sane person would admit that it is justifiable and even more that we are to believe that there is link but without any vested interest.

What about them? IMO it is the India Army that initiates those exchanges and ceasefire violations. And the various terrorist groups are located primarily in lawless FATA and Afghanistan, where ISAF and the PA are fighting to reassert control. The West keeps yelling 'do more' as if we have a money tree and unlimited military supplies and financial resources. Notice they have largely shut up now. We will do things on our time as our resources allow us to.

No they are simply pressing on you, they know that unless they force you to do it you won't, because of course you do not intend to do it by your own will.

There is a history of 15 years of supporting insurgents fighting Indian occupation of J&K and the oppression of its residents. There is no history of the Pakistani State or its institutions supporting terrorism.

Yes, insurgents who blow up innocents instead of calling on the army to fight.

So please, stop spreading dishonest propaganda.

I am not here to spread dishonest propaganda, but simply to participate in discussion and speak what I know is true. You can refute my arguments but if they are true, you would be deceiving your own self and hindering any righteous cause. Without taking it on your ego, I am sure you would like to introspect as to who has been brainwashed.

ME says murder the peaceniks who propose talks first .Lahore declaration then Kargil.Composite dialogue -26\11.Now this.Sometime I feel the inveitable thing should be done.How many more of our countrymen should we loose to this indiscriminate bombings

ahan do it .. whats stoppin ya ?

It will happen sooner or later. Within 2-3 years. Perhaps that will give rise to Ghazwa-e-hind? :rofl:

Cops hunt for Pune bomb blast suspects

CNN-IBN

Published on Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 12:02, Updated on Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 12:49 in India section

New Delhi/Pune: In what is believed to be the first big breakthrough in the Pune bomb blast case investigations, vital clues have emerged from the CCTV footage from the hotel opposite the German Bakery blast site.

According to investigators at least two people are involved in executing the German Bakery blast on Saturday inside the bakery in which nine people were killed and 60 others injured.

The duo reportedly escaped the area in an auto rickshaw after leaving a bag full of explosives inside the bakery.

Police are corroborating eye witness accounts for the suspicious duo spotted in the CCTV footage.

Investigators also claim that a team of five Indian Mujahideen terrorists could have planned and executed the bomb blast at Pune's German Bakery.

Indian Mujahideen prime suspect in Pune blast

Call 020-26126296, 26122880 to help in blast probe

Four of the alleged bombers belong to Indian Mujahideen's south India wing and they are are Abdus Subhan Qureshi, Riyaz Ahmed Bhatkal, Iqbal Bhatkal and Mohsin Chaudhary.

While Ahmed Riyaz Bhatkal and Iqbal Bhatkal are brothers, Chaudhary is reported to be a resident of Pune.

The fifth suspect is Mohammad Amjad Khwaja from Hyderabad, who was arrested recently. He had told investigators that he was shown videos of the Osho Ashram in Pune, which is very close to the Pune blast site, German Bakery.

The blast in Pune was reportedly triggered as part of what is called the Karachi Project planned by Pakistan-based terror group Lashkar-e-Toiba.

The details of the alleged Karachi Project were revealed by the arrested suspected Lashkar operative David Coleman Headley to the USA's Federal Bureau of Investigation.

According to Headley, the brothers Riyaz and Iqbal are being sheltered by the Lashkar in Karachi.

Headley had recced areas in Pune near the blast site. He also visited the Osho Ashram and stayed at the Surya Villa, close to the German Bakery.

He had reportedly also recced other cities including Mumbai, Delhi, Pushkar and Goa, staying close to Jewish prayer centres in these cities.

Pakistan is a terrorists state and it must be dismantled.

Dont bother,its days are already numbered.

If pakistan countiunes on the current course ,ur wish would be granted soon .:cheers:

we ve been hearing it for 60 years & think before making 'Childish Idiotic war mongering comments'

any ways Good bye :wave:

Last edited:
Lets not deviate from topic and hope Culprits and their masterminds are caught soon.

The CCTV footage must ve be taken from the "O" five star hotel next to german bakery.

Can anyone tell me whats the latest in this case.. Sorry if already mentioned I didn't read the whole thread..

And please stop claiming that Pakistan should be dismantle etc etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom