What's new

Blast in Turkey , 31 Dead , 100+ Wounded.

Agreed with you bro.

Erdogan and his policies have ruined my country. in 13 years, terrorism(pkk, thkp-c, tikko etc.) became more stronger than ever. Apo a.k.a baby killer, became shadow president of Turkiye. In 2001 he was shaking by afraid but now he acts like second President. Erdogan and Apo are working on new constitution. Yeah bro. i am not kidding. Our economy is one step behind of total collapse. Our best markets are war zones. Libya, Syria, Egypt, Iraq etc. Those states were the best and growing markets for our goods but now those market totally closed for our goods and our export value smaler than before. His stupid ideas and personal egos destroyed our economic ties with those states. Our justice system completely failed. Erdogan and his minions are above of laws. They are untouchable. Even 4 ministers who involved with corruption, saved by Erdogan. He abused his power to save 'em. That's why his vote rate melt down from 50% to 40%. Even if there could be a new election this week, their vote will fall to 30-35%. He was dreaming to be a new Sultan of Turkiye but my people woke him up from his wet dreams. His only aim is avoiding himself from court. He can avoid as long as he has power but one day he will face with justice.

As you said, if Turkiye continue to support Erdogan, the darkness is awaiting us. Thanks Allah, my people have started to see and recognize hic real face and stink ideology.
Yes you should change your leader. He has ruined all hard work of Mustafa kemal attaturk . This county in now becoming hub of Islamists slowly, due to fragile & wrong policies of erdogan.
Interference in other matters is also habit of erdogan. Turkey is no more secular state

Last edited:
India condemns terrorist attack in Turkish town | Zee News
Last Updated: Thursday, July 23, 2015 - 20:39

New Delhi: India on Thursday strongly condemned the terrorist attack on innocent civilians in the Turkish town of Suruc in which at least 32 people were killed and said the attack is yet another reminder of the necessity of concerted international action to fight the scourge of terrorism.

"We offer our deepest condolences to the bereaved families and wish a speedy recovery to those wounded in these barbaric attacks. India strongly opposes terrorism in all its forms and stands in solidarity with the Government and people of Turkey.

"The attack in Suruc is yet another reminder of the necessity of concerted action on the part of the international community to fight the scourge of terrorism," the Spokesperson in the External Affairs Minister said.

At least, 32 people were killed in Monday's bombing in southeast Turkey that killed 32 people.

PTI

a picture of a peaceful protester who died in the blast:-)...

11705373_841679879221250_3490521646477016044_n.jpg

RIP a very sad incident. Turkey needs to be careful in its approach in creating and arming militants. Look how Pakistan suffered. Take heed on Mushaid Hussain advise.

Back
Top Bottom