What's new

Blast in Turkey , 31 Dead , 100+ Wounded.

I thought Turkey was special/unique and different , so the chaos in Syria, iraq etc will never have any effects on Turkey? :undecided:
will be interesting to see how things unfold as the syrian crisis gets even more messy with time as jihadists/islamic groups and the so called rebel freedom fighters alias radical islamic groups arm themselves and become even more powerful. Seems like all my predictions on here always come true :pop:

Anyway, RIP to the deaths. :disagree::(

Anything that is Iranian is good apparantly. You would be surprized how ignorant some Iranians are at this forums. Curse evil Turkey with their evil Neo-Ottoman vision (In the mean time take over Iraq and actively supports terrorist proxies just as much, if not more then Turkey).

Thank god.

Obviously to each country, their own terrorist is a good terrorist. Lol Just like Turkey will rather have isis controling the region/border areas with syria than having 'the most dangerous terrorist' Kurds controlling the region. So to each his own interests. :toast_sign:
Thats geo politics for you baby. :chilli:

I thought Turkey was special/unique and different , so the chaos in Syria, iraq etc will never have any effects on Turkey? :undecided:
will be interesting to see how things unfold as the syrian crisis gets even more messy with time as jihadists/islamic groups and the so called rebel freedom fighters alias radical islamic groups arm themselves and become even more powerful. Seems like all my predictions on here always come true :pop:

Anyway, RIP to the deaths. :disagree::(

Obviously to each country, their own terrorist is a good terrorist. Lol Just like Turkey will rather have isis controling the region/border areas with syria than having 'the most dangerous terrorist' Kurds controlling the region. So to each his own interests. :toast_sign:
Thats geo politics for you baby. :chilli:

Thats the point i tried to make. There is no "good" or "evil" when it comes at armed militants or proxies, there is only geopolitics. Yet you can still see some people actually trying to make their respective terror organisations look justified and good.

Also, I heard that heavy armed civilian cross the streets. Are your army or police forces in holiday?
Unlike other posters in this thread, I haven't seen your condolences to Turkey and a condemnation for this act of terrorism but that, strange. You would perhaps like it otherwise but regarding that issue, Police did a great job yesterday.

Why would two or three masked and armed provocateur cross the streets with a massive group of stupid, protesting people behind them? What do you think these masked provocateurs aim for or looking for? It is simple and plain when you think of it a little. They got these people at the moment, and working to get more.

What do you think about Hamas or Hizbollah?

Also, I heard that heavy armed civilian cross the streets. Are your army or police forces in holiday?

Hello my friend . Was it a question to Turkish people ? I assume that it was. So, where was German Police at " Oktoberfest bomb blast" ? Which was never solved clearly. Turkey is double size than Germany and all Police measures are critized as opression. There is no %100 security. I hope that international cooperation will increase. The existent level is not sufficient. Otherwise Turkey will suffer and our allies too. The region is full with bandit states and elements.

Anything that is Iranian is good apparantly. You would be surprized how ignorant some Iranians are at this forums. Curse evil Turkey with their evil Neo-Ottoman vision (In the mean time take over Iraq and actively supports terrorist proxies just as much, if not more then Turkey).

Thank god.

Evil Turkey ? What are you talking about ?

PKK behind explosion at HDP election rally, says confessor
m9QkQ_1437565100_1084.jpg

HuqgH_1437565115_1265.jpg

Confessor is one of those who carried out the bombing of HDP election rally. He confessed that PKK has a lot of planned acts of terror for 'after 20 July'
the fact is, ISIS has no influence in Turkey but PKK and ISIS hasn't claimed Suruç bombing.

Last edited:
Only one Muslim country was peaceful. Terror took that also into its grip.

RIP.

LOOL Terror has always been there, just not to the point of other middle eastern muslim countries.:) So guess now its just naturally getting to Turkey as well as the Syrian crisis gets even more bloodier/chaotic with each passing day, coupled with Turkey turning blind eye to jihadists crossing the border/taking shelter, and even more so as the Kurds arm themselves even more and get more powerful in the region. So expect it to be more interesting with each passing year.:butcher::ph34r::suicide::suicide2:
:D

LOOL Terror has always been there, just not to the point of other middle eastern muslim countries.:) So guess now its just naturally getting to Turkey as well as the Syrian crisis gets even more bloodier/chaotic with each passing day, coupled with Turkey turning blind eye to jihadists crossing the border/taking shelter, and even more so as the Kurds arm themselves even more and get more powerful in the region. So expect it to be more interesting with each passing year.:butcher::ph34r::suicide::suicide2:
:D
Grab onto your b*lls the day Turks solve these problems.

Why would two or three masked and armed provocateur cross the streets with a massive group of stupid, protesting people behind them? What do you think these masked provocateurs aim for or looking for? It is simple and plain when you think of it a little. They got these people at the moment, and working to get more.

Back
Top Bottom