What's new

Blast in Westridge, Rawalpindi

Status
Not open for further replies.
:coffee:
You are a fool to be behaving as if I am the only one in this whole wide world supporting violence. Dont most Pakistanis support Jihad against India? Dont most Pakistanis support jihad against Israel? And regardless of the shrill noise here, most pakistanis support Talibanis as well.
I have been taught a lot of things that you have no idea about, one of it involves your country. Dont mention it again and again. This nonsense of yours has been tolerated by me enough already. Get off your high horse, get to know what shady groups ISI has supported in the past and continues to do so in present. I care about my nation, not about yours. You get that into your thickhead and come out of your fantasy world and smell the coffee. This world is not ideal. I have been indeed foolish to have patiently answered all your silly rhetorical posts.

You are bias and hate Pakistan , do find forums who hate Pakistan and join them :coffee:

You are a fool to be behaving as if I am the only one in this whole wide world supporting violence. Dont most Pakistanis support Jihad against India? Dont most Pakistanis support jihad against Israel? And regardless of the shrill noise here, most pakistanis support Talibanis as well.
I have been taught a lot of things that you have no idea about, one of it involves your country. Dont mention it again and again. This nonsense of yours has been tolerated by me enough already. Get off your high horse, get to know what shady groups ISI has supported in the past and continues to do so in present. I care about my nation, not about yours. You get that into your thickhead and come out of your fantasy world and smell the coffee. This world is not ideal. I have been indeed foolish to have patiently answered all your silly rhetorical posts.

or else ? the best you can do is call TTP islamic and brave.
Most pakistanis support Taliban ? where are you getting your education from Bal thakray or Col.Purohit?
You seriously need some help. Yes it clearly shows that you care about your nation when you wait for an attack on your own consulate.
You are a disgrace for Mankind, you have clearly shown your idea of bravery and religion.

I will not further degrade myself by engaging in an argument with an ignorant fool like yourself.

I can understand that given the emotional situation, one is vulnerable to emotional rants, but I think you are seriously mistaken if you think Talibs are cowards. These people are continously at war, they are ready to kill and die for what they believe in. That is not an ordinary quality and needs to be respect and appreciated if not admired. Now, dont mistake me, I am not saying that Talibs are undefeatable or a formidable enemy. All I am saying is dont attribute cowardice to them.

Frequently, Pakistani victims call Talibs as cowards or unislamic. Both the charges dont stick. You could call them barbaric, regressive, myopic...etc..etc. You can call them lot of other things. But they are neither cowards nor unislamic. They steadfastly believe in their Islam and are quite brave to take on enemy irrespective of their strengths.

In many ways, when someone calls the talibs as cowards or unislamic, they are unconciously extrapolating these attributes to entire pashtun community. Believe me, the leadership of PA knows very well that Pashtuns are a very brave and religious group. Of course, some of their religious practises may differ from the other provinces of Pakistan, but that must not cloud the judgement.

PS: I would appreciate if you dont answer in sarcastic one-liners. If you have anything worthwhile to add, then reply. :)

As far as TTP being Islamic is concerned, please visit the following thread on this forum (if you haven't already that is):
War on Kharijis - Documentary video
In a nutshell, it briefs on how, in Islam, it has been aforementioned that a group of muslims, being referred to as 'Kharijis', will slaughter and vandalise other muslims in the name of Islam. And that they will use the Quranic verses for non-believers against the believers. Further giving the example of the 1979 takeover of the Holy Kaba.

These 'muslims' want to emphasize on 'their' Islam, whilst labeling every other muslim as good as a non-believer. They think blowing up schools, mosques, malls or anything 'capable' of being blown up is Islamic, as long as infidels (i.e. other muslims) are taken care of. Regardless of women and children, killing of which, are strictly prohibited in Islam in an arena of war. So these few 'muslims' are on their own Crusade journey for 'their' Islam. Them being loyal to 'their' Islam is as good as every patient's loyalty in a Mental hospital with 'their' case. As in both situations, their 'loyalty' is ill-founded and keeps them categorically 'abnormal'.

Secondly, I agree with your view about bravery for not fearing death, partially. I think bravery is, not being afraid of death, coupled with facing death in the face. Not fearing death is one thing, but standing up and facing the consequences is another, let it be war or life. Running away from delicate situations and conclusive matters, whether in life or war, is an act of cowardice.

In the case of suicide bombings, it seems the suicide victim is always between the ages of 13-25, more or less. Now certainly, bravery as in not fearing death, doesn't go away after the age of 25. So the suicidal victim is a brain-washed boy not fearing death, hardly a case of bravery I should say. Furthermore the TTP, seeing itself as a dying breed in the face of the Pakistan Army, have resorted to killing innocent civilians on the flawed perception of increasing pressure on the Pakistani Public to stop the operation rather than taking the army head-on. So their 'so-called bravery' tale is now at a phase where they can only attack innocent civilians and die, in contrast to fight the army and then die. Unfortunately, their 'bravery' has led them to go after the innocent, un-armed people let it be women, children or men. Realistically, these are the cowards of the worst kind.

And who are you to declare them as unislamic?

BTW, your being a muslim is not adequate qualification to declare others as unislamic just because you disagree with them.

You start if first, who are you to call them Islamic, huh? Are you consider yourself an Islamic figure. FYI, all top Pakistani religious scholars have declared these attacks as forbidden (Haram).

Pervez Musharraf:

My heartfelt condolences to those impacted directly by these barbaric attacks in Rawalpindi. The welfare of so many is being usurped by the violent designs of a few. We must not let the innocent lives lost be forgotten, and strengthen our resolve to overcome the terrorist’s un-Islamic and deranged mindset.
Login | Facebook

cry us a river, and go join bharat rhat-shack. Your emotional rants would be better suited there.

This thread was opened to show sympathy with the dead ones and their families, post news, express views about the heinous crime committed by the TTP thugs on a place of prayer by butchering elderly & children.

But unfortunately few of the members made it into a place to show their pathetic and sick minded views to disrespect the dead ones, their families and those who are fighting this menace, making the thread lose its original purpose.

The thread is being closed so that the pathetic ones don't have to show more of their sick minded views.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom