What's new

Blast outside Indian Embassy in Kabul

TTP....They will do the work for India...never mind... TTP to settle down for some more time.....:)
Yes they will, its about time India gets sharia laws :lol:
Taliban declares war on India, wants Sharia law imposed | Niti Central
Sharia4India!!!
troll_icons_2_28891_7697_thumb.png

Stop blaming the ISI for everything and use some common sense. If the Taliban did target India, it's because the Indian side has agreed to step up its aid to Afghanistan's government, obviously the Taliban don't like that, which is why they may have targeted India.

I doubt they targeted India though, the Taliban state that they were targeting the CIA trainers for the NDS.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-22656758

Stop blaming the ISI for everything and use some common sense. The Indians have agreed to step up their aid to Afghanistan's government, obviously the Taliban don't like that, which is why they attacked.

To be fair mate- there is precedent for this. The Indian embassy attacks of the past were directly linked to the ISI. On the whole India is seen very favourably in Afghanistan by the Afghan people and india has no military presence in Afghanistan and its presence is merely humanitarian in nature so it makes little sense for the Afghan Taliban to attack any Indian people or institution in their country. It only makes sense for Pakistan to attack Indian interests in Afghanistan as they see Afghanistan as "theirs" and part of their "strategic depth".

To be fair mate- there is precedent for this. The Indian embassy attacks of the past were directly linked to the ISI. On the whole India is seen very favourably in Afghanistan by the Afghan people and india has no military presence in Afghanistan and its presence is merely humanitarian in nature so it makes little sense for the Afghan Taliban to attack any Indian people or institution in their country. It only makes sense for Pakistan to attack Indian interests in Afghanistan as they see Afghanistan as "theirs" and part of their "strategic depth".

No they weren't, there was no evidence, just mere speculation.

It makes very much sense for the Taliban to attack Indian targets in Afghanistan, as the Indian government is one of the biggest donors to the Afghan gov that the Taliban is trying to overthrow.

Like I said, stop blaming the ISI and Pakistan for everything, India was NOT the target, India has NOTHING to do with this attack and the fact that Indians are trying to turn this issues into an India-Centric one is a pathetic attempt to shame Pakistan and win sympathy points from the international community.

ISI is not only ideological fathers of Taliban but also biological fathers of many Indians including you.

You know that?

@Aeronaut, you posted just few minutes after, this pathetic post and didn't felt necessary to moderate this post ???

Areesh, it just shows your education and family background.

@WebMaster @Oscar plz look into it, are we allowed to respond in similar insulting way ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Why? India's embassy in Kabul is one of the most secure and well guarded post 2008.

I can't seem to find anything about the Indina embassy being involved.

after few year infact 2 year Indian embassy in Kabul will be one of the most insecure and well targeted place lol watch it..!

No they weren't, there was no evidence, just mere speculation.

It makes very much sense for the Taliban to attack Indian targets in Afghanistan, as the Indian government is one of the biggest donors to the Afghan gov that the Taliban is trying to overthrow.

Like I said, stop blaming the ISI and Pakistan for everything, India was NOT the target, India has NOTHING to do with this attack and the fact that Indians are trying to turn this issues into an India-Centric one is a pathetic attempt to shame Pakistan and win sympathy points from the international community.

FIRSTLY I agree that today's attack had zero to do with India.

But wrt speculation on the Indina embassy attack and Pakistani hand- this is accepted by pretty much everyone but Pakistan.

And like I said- it is pretty illogical to attack India who is seen very favorably in Afghanistan and funds much of Afghanistan's humanitarian work.

FIRSTLY I agree that today's attack had zero to do with India.

But wrt speculation on the Indina embassy attack and Pakistani hand- this is accepted by pretty much everyone but Pakistan.

And like I said- it is pretty illogical to attack India who is seen very favorably in Afghanistan and funds much of Afghanistan's humanitarian work.

You can say whatever you like, but that doesn't make it true. I've already told you why the Taliban may attack India, so unless you can prove otherwise, you should really not make such claims.

Same goes with speculations of the embassy attacks. Have you heard of the saying "A person is smart, people are dumb"? It pretty much applies here. If anyone actually looks at the incident, that person can clearly see the unproven and baseless allegations as such.

To this day, no one has presented evidence to prove the ISI ordered and/or directed the attack, and I will continue to remain skeptical until I'm proven otherwise.

Why is it that whenever evidence is asked, no one has been able to provide it? Because the evidence doesn't exist. This blame game is a part of a much larger (and very successful) campaign by the Indian state to discredit Pakistan and destroy it's international standing, turning it into a pariah state.

I don't blame India, because if it was the other way around, Pakistan would have no sympathy and would do as much damage as possible. In the end, the feeling is mutual.

@Aeronaut, you posted just few minutes after, this pathetic post and didn't felt necessary to moderate this post ???

Areesh, it just shows your education and family background.

@WebMaster @Oscar plz look into it, are we allowed to respond in similar insulting way ??

get used to it i was foolish enough to expect that this thread can be moderated unbiased by pak people

Last edited by a moderator:
get used to it i was foolish enough to expect that this thread can be moderated unbiased by pak people
You guys are lucky to have mods like webmaster and others, ever witnessed how Pakistanis are treated on Indian forums?

You guys are lucky to have mods like webmaster and others, ever witnessed how Pakistanis are treated on Indian forums?

Does it matter? This forum is supposed to play by this forum's rules, right? Not on the basis of how other forums behave.

Did any Indian embassy personnel die in the blast?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom