What's new

Blue Homeland (Mavi Vatan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? It is very easy for you to judge me which is ironic in view of your posting record.

You do not realize how much tolerance I have shown for YOUR excesses in this forum. The kind of statements you have issued about me and the @WebMaster are also on record.

This very post is in violation of Forum Rules in case you forgot.

I will have a word with you very soon.

You need to show better judgement from now on OR I will decide about your presence on this forum.

Tag as much as you want.

There is no any violation of Forum Rules
always Foinikas has started fighting and I reported him , nobody stoped this troll

and I did say nothing about @WebMaster

read and see who violated forum rules first

GNA dogs are barking at Greece now,prodded by Erdogan and Cavusoglu. And where? Right under Crete.

Real barking dog is Foinikas , running to Turkish threads 24/7

You still cannot fathom,in your tiny brain,

read and see who started insulting people
Foinikas has tiny brain who know nothing about military

Your missiles and your missiles and your fantasies. Your fantasies. Every day here,we have MMM-E talking about his missiles and his star destroyers.

what a silly post and he called Turkish missiles as fantasies
They always called Turkish defense industry as fake , ultranationalist propaganda , etc

and what about star destroyers ? he is 15 years old ?

Hadi bebek,hadi git,hadi go play with your toy soldiers.

another silly post from ignorant troll Foinikas to provoke me

He doesnt know even what about AD Systems , Dogfight , BVR combat , etc
and He said that Russia can defeat Turkiye in a week

according to his tiny brain war is computer game

Ne modernization? Amerika said yok. You need permission and they haven't given you permission yet.

Another lie and silly post from ignorant troll Foinikas

REALITY : USA allowed Turkiye for OZGUR modernization ( 35 F-16 block30 to block70 standard )

and Turkiye has its own defense industry to modernize F-16s
from mission computer to IFF system , from EW suite to Targeting Pod and from AESA Radar to Air to Air Missiles

still ignorant troll Foinikas lying and trolling

Go and stop liar and ignorant trolls Foinikas , retaxis , Iblini and others

only a few example , they know nothinng about worldwide military still lying and trolling on my threads to provoke me

unmanned stealth fighter jet in 2023? Lol not by 2043 i guarantee you that much.

in 2021 , when I said KIZILELMA will be ready in 2023

liar chinese troll said Lol not by 2043 i guarantee you that much.
everybody sees now KIZILELMA even in 2022 ,

Even Wikipedia official Turkish government (which is a massive exaggeration) says earliest maiden flight is 2025. But more likely 2035 if ever. You are straight up delusional lol.

another silly post from chinese troll on my thread

even TFX Fighter Jet first flight in 2024 , still he is talking about 2035 and he called me delusional

its your level of MODs .. nobody stoped liar troll team since 2021

I can show you over 100 silly posts from Foinikas and his chinese troll friends which terrorized my threads and provoked me since 2021

I so tried of dealing with these Greek and Chinese trolls
I am not terrorize Greek and Chinese threads
they terrorize my and other Turkish threads

If you are so biased its your problem .. I warned you in 2021 to stop Foinikas and his troll team and their false flager accounts
but You , DEINO allowed them to terrorize my threads 24/7 since 2021

I am on PDF since 2017 and I had nothing any problem with anyone until 2021
Foinikas joined PDF in 2021 , He and Chinese trolls terrorize my threads and provoke me since 2021

And PDF MODS did nothing to stop this troll team

even dBSPL tired of dealing with these Greek trolls

While their paid trolls here cry as UNCLOS 1982

You are not even aware of the content of the agreements you defend. Turcophobic, and authoritarian-dictator, erdogan etc. you keep writing shit using a few keywords. Improve yourself. Stupidity is not a fate but a choice. Get rid of stupidity.

Last edited:
As you will learn the Greek reaction......

as like 1974 and 1996 ?

We have seen Greek reaction in 1974
Greeks watched on TV when the Turkish Armed Forces took 1/3 of Cyprus within 2 days in the 2nd peace operation

We have seen Greek reaction in 1996
12 Turkish special forces SAT Commandos captured the Island....and planted the Turkish Flag on the west Island

and Americans said to Greeks that the TURKS captured Island
and It wasn't until 4 hours later when the Greeks noticed this when a Greek Helicopter took off at 5:30 am from the Greek Frigate for reconnaissance

during the mission Turkish Armed Forces used EW attack on Greek Helicopter over the Island

Greek Helicopter crushed and 3 Greek officers on the Helicopter died (Christodoulos Karathanasis, Panagiotis Vlahakos, and Ektoras Gialopsos).

and Greek admiral Hristos Limberis resigned in 1996.....what a shame on you

I was 18 years old in 1996 and very well know about KARDAK crisis

tiny-weak Greece can not do anything without USA-France

When your 'fifth generation fighter jet' isn't on par to F-16 block 15s. All i see is some paint and a foreign engine. Actually compete in some war games and go up against some rafale or eurofighter before you talk. I am positive eurofighter going to have a 10:1 kill ratio. fifth generation was cool until you dragged some low tech mess acting like its even a match for 4.5+ gens like gripen, eurofighter or rafale. I wouldn't be surprised if combat effectiveness is less than a typical 4th gen fighter let alone 4.5gen. SHOW ME THE PROOF in war games and simulations with other nations then talk. Otherwise it means NOTHING and all hot air from a turkish delusional fanboy.

Chinese troll .. TFX is under production for first flight by 2024

go and drive J-20 to match with American F-22s over Chinese Sea

retaxis said:
unmanned stealth fighter jet in 2023? Lol not by 2043 i guarantee you that much.

and watch troll watch KIZILELMA 2023 or 2043 .... liar troll

Last edited:
you talk like a pre teen who never grew up psychologically. too much isolation is bad for development...

read your silly post first ... like 15 years old teenager

retaxis said:

Until it goes head to head against a Rafale or a Gripen or a Eurofighter and not get utterly destroyed then Learn to STFU because no one cares about your retarded low IQ opinions. Now go back to your online trolling and spamming i know thats what you do with all ur time anyway. Good day and good luck.

then dont bark on Turkish threads with your low IQ .. ignorant troll
I am not running to any Chinese thread

its your silly post to terrorize my thread

Do you know what about international hub ? you low IQ brainless Troll
stop terrorize all my threads

again read the title ( İstanbul Airport named the 2nd-busiest airport in the world for international passenger traffic for 2021 )

Last edited:
read your silly post first ... like 15 years old teenager

retaxis said:

stupid troll

then dont bark on Turkish threads with your low IQ .. ignorant troll
I am not running to any Chinese thread

its your silly post to terrorize my thread

Do you know what about international hub ? you low IQ brainless Troll
stop terrorize all my threads

again read the title ( İstanbul Airport named the 2nd-busiest airport in the world for international passenger traffic for 2021 )

SO you agree its not even a 4th gen let alone a 5th stealth fighter. Untested and can not compare with Rafale, Eurofighter, Strike Eagles, J-10CE etc.

War games teach you things like

J-10C smashing the SU-35 and SU30MKK
J-10C very close in performance to J-16D
J-20 Destroying 4.5gen fighter jets like SU-35 and J-10C

You got no war games to compare with so we are expected to believe your words? Are we retarded like you? You could claim its a 7th gen fighter jet that can fly to mars for all we know and without any data to prove otherwise who can say no?

Keep on spamming, keep on trolling we all know thats your only job in life. Too bad no one else believes in your BS and it sounds like you get no validation in real life thats why your spamming on an internet forum 24/7. Ur a 25 year old who talks like a 12 year old and has the maturity and logical capabilities of 3rd grader.

Nevertheless I don't have much time to go back and forth with no lifers anyway. I only browse the forum a couple mins a day maybe a few times a week at most. So have fun and good luck. I got more important things to do.

SO you agree its not even a 4th gen let alone a 5th stealth fighter. Untested and can not compare with Rafale, Eurofighter, Strike Eagles, J-10CE etc.

Dont change your words stupid troll

in 2021 you said that Turkiye can not develop Unmanned stealth Fighter Jet in 2023 , not by 2043 i guarantee you that much

its your silly post from 2021 .....

stupid troll .. its KIZILELMA unmanned stealth Fighter Jet in 2022
1670602540659.png

shame on PDF MODS who allowed useless trolls like you to terrorize Turkish threads

KIZILELMA will join to the Pakistani Armed Forces as like TB-2 and AKINCI UCAVs

Last edited:
Instead of blaming everyone of being "trolls" or "starting fights" or "terrorizing" your posts,you should wonder a bit if it's because of your behavior and the things you write.

Like I showed you in the other thread a few weeks ago,you've fought with many people,just because they disagree with your nationalistic rantings and your ignorance on historical and occasionally military matters.

For the record,I am not a waiter. Nobody can say a word,not even healthy criticism without having you praise everything Turkish in absolute way.

Your posts are always absolute and filled with arrogance and extreme nationalism.

When people correct your mistakes and present you with evidence and solid arguments,you completely ignore them,you refuse to admit your mistake or false posts and you go back to repeating the same nationalistic rants in an endless loop.

That and posting long lists of Turkish indigenous weapons and projects.

If you don't know how old I am,how do you assume that you are older than me? Go ahead and tell us your age if you're such a great and learned man.

It's because of your rants that every thread is turned into chaos.

Instead of blaming everyone of being "trolls" or "starting fights" or "terrorizing" your posts,you should wonder a bit if it's because of your behavior and the things you write.

You joined PDF in 2021 and you destroyed peace on PDF

since 2021 you are running to terrorize my and other Turkish threads ....
PDF should ban you .. sneaky provocateur

Your trolll team used even false flager accounts with Pakistani flag to attack and provoke me

Like I showed you in the other thread a few weeks ago,you've fought with many people,just because they disagree with your nationalistic rantings and your ignorance on historical and occasionally military matters.

since 2021 You and anti-Turkiye trolls fought me on my threads idiot
I am on PDF since 2017 and I had no any problem with anyone until 2021

you know nothing about military and politics ,, full of trolling lying and provoke Turks

even dBSPL tired of dealing with these Greek trolls

While their paid trolls here cry as UNCLOS 1982

You are not even aware of the content of the agreements you defend. Turcophobic, and authoritarian-dictator, erdogan etc. you keep writing shit using a few keywords. Improve yourself. Stupidity is not a fate but a choice. Get rid of stupidity.

Last edited:
Your posts are always absolute and filled with arrogance and extreme nationalism.

My post show power of the Turkish Defense Industry
and you are enemy to Turkiye , therefore my posts hurts your lunatic dreams about tiny-weak Greece

know your place with your useless Greece which can not develop even anti-Tank Missile

go and match with Albania which is same level with Greece in defense industry

It's because of your rants that every thread is turned into chaos.

Because of you
and PDF MODS who did not stop this useless liar troll called Foinikas

even PDF earns money .. because of me ...
and a liar greek troll destroyed all my threads which are the most visited threads about Turkiye and Turkish military industry

Last edited:
I am on PDF since 2017 and I had no any problem with anyone until 2021
Probably because nobody bothered to debate you...

You joined PDF in 2021 and you destroyed peace on PDF

since 2021 you are running to terrorize my and other Turkish threads ....
PDF should ban you .. sneaky provocateur

Your trolll team used even false flager accounts with Pakistani flag to attack and provoke me
I think you're seeing conspiracies everywhere.

and you are enemy to Turkiye , therefore my posts hurts your lunatic dreams about tiny-weak Greece
And aziqbal,Deino,BONPLAN,mike2000,Indos,Legend,IrfanBaloch,Germans,Iranians,Pakistanis,Chinese,Egyptians,Americans and even most of your Turkish compatriots...

even PDF earns money .. because of me ...

Only the mods and admins can answer that.

know your place with your useless Greece which can not develop even anti-Tank Missile
Please continue to show us how ignorant you are.

I guess you did not know that in the '80s we had developed an AT weapon,but the project didn't go on just like many other indigenous projects here. But since you've repeatedly boasted that Greece "can not develop even anti-Tank Missile",here:

Screenshot_2022-12-09 Η άγνωστη Ελληνική αμυντική βιομηχανία Mέρος 1ο.png

Screenshot_2022-12-09 Η άγνωστη Ελληνική αμυντική βιομηχανία Mέρος 1ο(1).png

Probably because nobody bothered to debate you...

Probably because nobody terrorized my threads and nobody provoked me between 2017 and 2021

You joined PDF in 2021 to terrorize all my threads
sneaky provocateur

Probably because nobody terrorized my threads and nobody provoked me between 2017 and 2021

You joined PDF in 2021 to terrorize all my threads
sneaky provocateur
Do you understand that people are here to discuss and debate? If you don't want people to answer to your posts,just leave and post only Youtube videos with the comments turned off.

Please continue to show us how ignorant you are.

I guess you did not know that in the '80s we had developed an AT weapon,but the project didn't go on just like many other indigenous projects here. But since you've repeatedly boasted that Greece "can not develop even anti-Tank Missile",here:

View attachment 904470

View attachment 904469

Its not Anti-Tank Missile but anti-Tank rocket with range of 300-400 m

I am talking about real Anti-Tank Missile with range of 4 km and more
American TOW
French MMP
Turkish OMTAS
German MILAN
Russian KORNET

first develop even a real Anti-Tank Missile , then come to terrorize Turkish threads with your weak Greece

Its not Anti-Tank Missile but anti-Tank rocket with range of 300-400 m

I am talking about real Anti-Tank Missile with range of 4 km and more
American TOW
French MMP
Turkish OMTAS
German MILAN
Russian KORNET

first develop even a real Anti-Tank Missile , then come to terrorize Turkish threads with your weak Greece
We still developed an AT weapon in 1984 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom