What's new

Blue Homeland (Mavi Vatan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you understand that people are here to discuss and debate? If you don't want people to answer to your posts,just leave and post only Youtube videos with the comments turned off.

Yes discuss and debate

but not lying , trolling , and terrorize my threads as like you and your Chinese troll friends

and except you and your Chinese troll friends , nobody terrorize my threads

its not discuss but trolling by greek,chinese,iranian trolls

unmanned stealth fighter jet in 2023? Lol not by 2043 i guarantee you that much.

Your missiles and your missiles and your fantasies. Your fantasies. Every day here,we have MMM-E talking about his missiles and his star destroyers.

Iranian user Hack-Hook , Chinese user DEINO also called KIZILELMA as fake project and They said that ultranationalist propaganda

my answer to all trolls
1670608684827.png

but not lying , trolling , and terrorize my threads as like you and your Chinese troll friends
Nobody is lying. Just because someone has a different opinion,doesn't mean they are liars. I've told you numerous times.
Stop playing the victim.

its not discuss but trolling by greek,chinese,iranian trolls
You reply to everyone with the same arrogant,rude and ultranationalistic tone. That's why people eventually give up trying to talk to you. They see that it's pointless. I wonder how can you not see this.

my answer to all trolls
There you go,you did it again. That's exactly what I'm talking about. You reply like a teenager who doesn't know what's sensible.

We still developed an AT weapon in 1984 😂

Turks developed Aircrafts in 1936-1944

1670609013467.png

1670609249990.png

1670609206422.png

But pro-American politicans destroyed Turkish aviation industry in 1950s

Turkish aviation industry is rising again led by ERDOGAN

1670609451047.jpeg

1670609470572.png

Last edited:
Nobody is lying. Just because someone has a different opinion,doesn't mean they are liars. I've told you numerous times.
Stop playing the victim.

different opinion ?

If anybody says Turkiye can not develop KIZILELMA even in 2043
its a lie and trolling

If anybody says KIZILELMA is a fake project and ultranationalist propaganda
its a lie and trolling

even so-called Mod DEINO said about it ....

You and your chinese troll friends are always lying for defamation the Turkish defense industry

You reply to everyone with the same arrogant,rude and ultranationalistic tone. That's why people eventually give up trying to talk to you. They see that it's pointless. I wonder how can you not see this.

stop lying , stop terrorize my threads and be kind

then I will be also so kind and gentleman
discuss about military like real man instead of saying star ships , star destroyers like a little boy

Do you not understand that this is propaganda?

not propaganda but reality .. Turkish aviation industry is rising again led by ERDOGAN

led by ERDOGAN Turkish military projects have risen to 750+ from 60 between 2003 and 2022

TB-2 , ANKA , AKINCI , AKSUNGUR , T625 , T-129 , T-929 , HURKUS , HURJET , KIZILELMA , TISU and TFX are not propaganda

TB-2 , ANKA , AKINCI , AKSUNGUR : in service
T-129 Attack Helicopter : in service
HURKUS : in service
T-625 Helicopter : first delivery by 2023
T-929 Attack Helicopter : first flight in 2023
KIZILELMA : first flight in 2023
TISU : first flight in 2023
HURJET : first flight in 2023
TFX : roll out in 2023 and first flight in 2024

Wait and see , If what I said doesn't come true in 2023 , then say its propaganda

I always was right and what I said came true since 2017

Last edited:
different opinion ?

If anybody says Turkiye can not develop KIZILELMA even in 2043
its a lie and trolling

If anybody says KIZILELMA is a fake project and ultranationalist propaganda
its a lie and trolling

even so-called Mod DEINO said about it ....

You and your chinese troll friends are always lying for defamation the Turkish defense industry

stop lying , stop terrorize my threads and be kind

then I will be also so kind and gentleman
discuss about military like real man instead of saying star ships , star destroyers like a little boy
You're the one lying. We've all tried many times to talk with you seriously. You just cannot admit that you're wrong. The proof of that is that you keep presenting the same claims and say the same phrases,even though me and others have already corrected you on them. We might discuss a subject,we present you sources and evidence and when you get cornered,because you have no real argument,you just change the subject by going like:

"I say again....100 years ago Greeks came to Anatolia with dreams of...."

"Keep dreaming...."

"Tiny weak Greece..."

And then you keep IGNORING sources and evidence.

That's the behavior of a teenager. Don't give me bullshit that you're older than me,acting like the big learned man. You're behavior is immature.

You're the one lying. We've all tried many times to talk with you seriously. You just cannot admit that you're wrong.

What about I am wrong ? where is my lie ?

You are still lying , you have a big problem with Turkiye and ERDOGAN
Your mission is deflect the facts with your lies

I said the truth , Turkish aviation industry is rising again led by ERDOGAN

and you said that its propaganda ... MODS should ban you
enough with your lies and trolling

TB-2 , ANKA , AKINCI , AKSUNGUR , T625 , T-129 , T-929 , HURKUS , HURJET , KIZILELMA , TISU and TFX are not propaganda ... but real military projects

And then you keep IGNORING sources and evidence.

your sources and evidence = your arse

You are so liar and deceitful as to slander our great efforts to develop national defense industry

Last edited:
That's the behavior of a teenager. Don't give me bullshit that you're older than me,acting like the big learned man. You're behavior is immature.

I am older than you
and I have more military and politics knowledge than you and your chinese troll friends

I am talking about military and Turkish missiles
and that was your silly reply like a teenager

talking about star ships , star destroyers ... what a troll

Your missiles and your missiles and your fantasies. Your fantasies. Every day here,we have MMM-E talking about his missiles and his star destroyers.

Real military experts very well knows about it
Turkiye has developed almost all kinds of missiles .. read again and stop trolling

OMTAS Anti-Tank Missile
UMTAS Anti-Tank Missile
CIRIT 70 mm laser guided Missile
TRLG-122 guided MLRS
TRLG-230 guided MLRS
TRG-300 guided MLRS
YILDIRIM , BORA , TAYFUN Ballistic Missiles
KARA-ATMACA land based Cruise Missile
SOM air launched Cruise Missile

SUNGUR MANPADS
HISAR-A low altitude Air Defense Missile
HISAR-O medium altitude Air Defense Missile
SIPER high altitude Air Defense Missile
BOZDAGAN WVR Air to Air Missile
GOKDOGAN BVR Air to Air Missile

ATMACA Anti-Ship Missile

also many more on the way
CENK , GEZGIN , GOKHAN , AKBABA , KUZGUN-TJ , CAKIR , LEVENT , KARAOK , TOZKOPARAN , etc

also guided Bombs : KGK , HGK , LGK , TEBER , NEB , TOLUN-IIR , KUZGUN-SS

also Kamikaze Drones : KARGI , SIMSEK , DELI , ALPAGUT

also Torpedos : ORKA and AKYA

İf you have military knowledge , then discuss like a real man , instead of saying star ships , star destroyers like a teenager

Last edited:
I am older than you
and I have more military and politics knowledge than you and your chinese troll friends
You don't even know how old I am. Go on and tell us your age. And be honest. Don't lie about it. If not,then stop saying you're older than me.

I am older than you

I am talking about military and Turkish missiles
and that was your silly reply like a teenager

talking about star ships , star destroyers ... what a troll

Real military experts very well knows about it
Turkiye has developed almost all kinds of missiles .. read again and stop trolling

OMTAS Anti-Tank Missile
UMTAS Anti-Tank Missile
CIRIT 70 mm laser guided Missile
TRLG-122 guided MLRS
TRLG-230 guided MLRS
TRG-300 guided MLRS
YILDIRIM , BORA , TAYFUN Ballistic Missiles
KARA-ATMACA land based Cruise Missile
SOM air launched Cruise Missile

SUNGUR MANPADS
HISAR-A low altitude Air Defense Missile
HISAR-O medium altitude Air Defense Missile
SIPER high altitude Air Defense Missile
BOZDAGAN WVR Air to Air Missile
GOKDOGAN BVR Air to Air Missile

ATMACA Anti-Ship Missile

also many more on the way
CENK , GEZGIN , GOKHAN , AKBABA , KUZGUN-TJ , CAKIR , LEVENT , KARAOK , TOZKOPARAN , etc

also guided Bombs : KGK , HGK , LGK , TEBER , NEB , TOLUN-IIR , KUZGUN-SS

also Kamikaze Drones : KARGI , SIMSEK , DELI , ALPAGUT

also Torpedos : ORKA and AKYA

İf you have military knowledge , then discuss like a real man , instead of saying star ships , star destroyers like a teenager
People are tired of your long lists of Turkish projects. You behave like some salesman who is trying to advertise his products. It's ridiculous. Every day,every post. Don't you have the mental capacity to understand that this is tiresome and people don't like your boasting?

You don't even know how old I am. Go on and tell us your age. And be honest. Don't lie about it. If not,then stop saying you're older than me.

If you are 39 year old , then I am older than you

People are tired of your long lists of Turkish projects.

Don't you have the mental capacity to understand that this is tiresome and people don't like your boasting?

Only anti-Turkiye members like you tired of my long lists of Turkish projects

And dont you have the mental capacity to understand that ?

PDF is a military forum ,
and there are many pro-Turkiye members on PDF to see Turkish projects

You and your chinese troll friends are running to terrorize my threads 24/7 since 2021

if you dont like my posts , then dont visit my threads
because I dont terrorize Greek and Chinese threads

and You dont have any right to say something about my threads and posts

Last edited:
The questioning of the sovereignty of the Greek islands of the Aegean by Turkey is nothing new as Turk members claim at the PDF . .
Turkey, tried to take advantage of situations like those in WWII, and of course in 1974 with Cyprus. Indicative in 1974-75 are the following statements from Turkish officials....

"In the Aegean, one must neeessarily pursue a dynamic policy. The conditions today are different from the conditions in 1923. Turkey's power has grown"
Melih Esenbel, Turkish Foreign Minister, 22-1-1975

"the lessons of history reinforce the lessons of geography. Up to recent years the Aegean islands have always belonged to whoever occupied Anatolia".
Süleyman Demirel, Turkish Premier, 5-5-1975

"For six hundred years the Aegean islands were ours and in the hands of the Ottomans"
Süleyman Demirel, Turkish Premier, 24-8-1976

Mavi Vatan is simply the latest piece of Turkey's revisionist politics.

For six hundred years the Aegean islands were ours and in the hands of the Ottomans"
Süleyman Demirel, Turkish Premier, 24-8-1976
Demirel added 2-3 centuries more 🤦🏻‍♂️

If you are 39 year old , then I am older than you
And yet you still avoid the question. What are you afraid of?

Demirel added 2-3 centuries more 🤦🏻‍♂️
Here the Erdoğan regime talks about ancient Turks of Anatolia, descendants of the Trojans, the two centuries of Demirel are a blemish on Turkish fake history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom