What's new

Blue Homeland (Mavi Vatan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkey is a democracy where the TURKISH PEOPLE are in power, not military officers. If you disagree, try and do another coup attempt. We'll see who's "getting the hell out" then. ;)

20161020200312_demokrasinobetleri_b-1132x600.jpg

@cabatli_53

Pax Ottomana formerly known as Vord has been posting provocative things recently. He is insulting TSK and using the whole fake "democracy" argument. He is trying to label anyone who doesn't support AKP as a gülenist to hide the fact that he is one himself. He is defending the removal of Admiral Cihat Yayci by indirectly calling him a Gülenist and saying that he should bow down to the "people". This is despite the fact that he was the number 1 anti-Gülenist.

He is insulting TSK commanders by calling them worthless in comparison to politicians.

Please deal with him before I do something very bad to him.

@cabatli_53 I didn't call Cihat Yayci a Gulenist or insult the TSK. I simply pointed out that officers are not above the government/people. @GlobalMillitary96 can't handle me posting things that he doesn't agree with so he's making up bullshit. I think he deserves a warning for trying to manipulate you here instead of using the reporting feature.

Puahhahaha! :D

You're a manipulative AKtroll who just makes people hate AKP even more.

@cabatli_53

Ahhahahaha!!!! :D What? TSK was created by Kemalists? TSK was founded by Mete Han in M.Ö. 209 and is over 2000 years old.

Woah you said something correct for once. Yes you are right. However TSK in it's current form is a product of Kemalists.

Our war history proceeds Islam nearly a thousand years. It has nothing to do with Islam at all. It's just a part of Turkic culture.

Modern day TSK is not only a result of the war of Independence, but also the naval battles during Ottoman times and the wars fought by Ancient Turkic empires.

TSK has a proud history.

Cevir kazi yanmasin. You said TSK was created by Kemalists, which is obviously wrong. By the way, TSK conquered lands on 3 different continents under Islamic-Ottoman leadership. And now that its under the control of an Islamist/Conservative party, it is on the rise again.

800px-OttomanEmpireMain.png

Sinanay yavrum sinanay.

TSK in it's current and official form was 100% a product of the Republic of Turkey, a nation which was founded by Gazi Mustafa Kemal Atatürk.

It's history goes back over 2000 years, yes. But it was called Türk Silahlı Küvvetleri under Atatürk's rule. Before that the Ottomans didn't call it that. The establishment of the TSK name was the rebirth of an ancient army.

Well, TSK is being commanded by Erdogan. Not Kemoshists.
If you don't like it, hop into a tank and go occupy the Taksim Square. :D

cumhurbaskani_erdogan_askeri_kamuflajla_sinir_karakolunda_h102242_d77b1.jpg

150720171410291139672_2.jpg

tank-darbe.jpg
Cihat Yayci and the other Pasas bear witness to your statement. They got sacrificed.

Let me remind you that our independence was not won by a leader with imamhatip background. No it was a leader military and political brilliance. RTE isn’t brilliant. And the charisma he had has evaporated. He looks more like a haunted man, or dead man walking.

I guess you're entitled to your opinion. But let me remind you in kind. Our independence was won by thousands of martyrs with ISLAMIC IMAN in their hearts, not Kemalist/Secularist love for statues!!!
Eğer sandığın kadar iyi bir müslüman olsaydın başka bir kula gavur demenin günah olduğunu bilirdin kendini bilmez dallama. Yeah those soldiers with hearts full of love for Allah stopped the Greek advance without firing a single bullet :lol: If the CHP only built statues and didn't do anything else, what did your AKP do? Our cities are full of concretes, yet we have no penny left in our pocket. Didn't you AKPkk fanatics built statues of Erdogan?

57ce9fd96ce43638ac58b678.jpg

url

This wasn’t what I was expecting when I opened the thread. But I guess we need to let out aome steam. It’s not possible to hold akp accountable for these decisions until election. But it’s important to keep asking questions so ppl open up their eyes and make a concious choice.

RTE refused resignation of his own minister for creating panic and chaos. As well as spreading covid-19, but he removes Cihat Yayci who stood by the people and the president on 15.juli. As well as create awareness of mavi vatan and Fetometer.

@himate nor @Pax Ottomana and others can't come with a decent explanation to why a patriot like him was sacrificed.

Last edited:
This wasn’t what I was expecting when I opened the thread. But I guess we need to let out aome steam. It’s not possible to hold akp accountable for these decisions until election. But it’s important to keep asking questions so ppl open up their eyes and make a concious choice.

RTE refused resignation of his own minister for creating panic and chaos. As well as spreading covid-19, but he removes Cihat Yayci who stood by the people and the president on 15.juli. As well as create awareness of mavi vatan and Fetometer.

@himate nor @Pax Ottomana and others can come with a decent explanation to why a patriot like him was sacrificed.
Of course they can't all they can do is post stadium and hospital pictures.

@himate nor @Pax Ottomana and others can come with a decent explanation to why a patriot like him was sacrificed.
They don't and they never will. Onun yerine vatan millet bayrak ayağı yapıyorlar ama yarın bir gün Erdoğan koltuğu bıraksın, hemen darbe yapmaya kalkar bu sahte vatansever Arap tohumları...
And when it comes to this ''Pax Ottomana'' fella, his presence on this forum only includes attacking other Turkish members here, yet Cabatli does nothing about it... This kanı bozuk attacks our country's founders yet Cabatli does nothing about it...

Last edited:
I'm not. It upsets me to see an admiral of the TDzK resign just because he doesn't have the obedience to follow orders from GENELKURMAY BASKANLIGI and the PRESIDENT OF TURKEY. It's sad. Delusions of grandeur is surely a slippery slope. :(
It's known that he was given a unimportant desk job just because someone was jealous and every retired general/admiral approves this. Now tell me Vord, did you ever did something valuable for our country as much as his work instead of attacking other Turkish members in here?
It's also known that our politicians are highly corrupt and FETO's dogs were giving the news of this weeks ago.

I won't have our Reis step down but perhaps you guys can try another coup attempt because we all know that it's impossible for CHP to form government in Turkey democratically.
You do know that AKP tüzük says you can't stay in one position for more than 3 terms, which RTE already has done. and since it's not possible to be elect for 3 terms as President he will eventually step down.

So yes he will step down.

From what i understand, Hulusi dig the grave of Cihat Yaycı.... and since our Leader of the Multiverse is prone to be fooled, he got fooled again.
Of course he will step down when it's time. He's not Kemal Kilicdaroglu. :D

kilicdaroglu_6055.jpg

When you can say nothing...say CEHAPEEEE

EX0Sg8zXQAEq5Rk

Seems Turkish politics has really polarized a great deal, reading this thread. Just like most places in world. :(

I don't need to tell you all this, but remember at end of day, you are all brothers in the end...you are of the same blood.
I'm not brother with ignorants that are fool enough to call me traitor, atheist and insulting the founder of this country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom