What's new

Blue Homeland (Mavi Vatan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another good program. And one of the participant is a military advisor with regards to promotions etc in YAS.

Cihat Yaycı is an important figure in our "Mavi Vatan" project but not the main one.Admiral Yaycı is nothing without Erdogan love him, hate him it doesnt matter but in todays political situation(Y-Chp vs Akp) without him Chp would say "ne işimiz var orada" with the second world war world understood something that is political leaders are ALWAYS more important.Military leaders are disposable
Hi Vord :wave:

Oh now i get it i have never been here before believe or not this is my first and only account ofc i sometimes visited PDF in the past
RigidGoodJaeger-size_restricted.gif

I think some of the programs I shared cast some light on things and that helps dealing with the loss a bit. It doesn’t change how he was removed or the date. Political leaders without proper education or officer background are imo s***. They lack understanding of institutions and their value except whatever serves their purpose.

He resigned that day not removed.Yes he was pacifizied.Value of instutions?Huh!They have no value or whatsover.If you have the best engineers, technicians you dont need any military mastermind.With some time everyone becomes veteran commander(for example Red Army after Stalin's Purge).Good luck against laser weapons unmanned military equipments with your so important military genius you can smash them.And one last thing TSK never keeps stars(Metin Temel,Zekai Aksakallı,Cihat Yaycı...)
TSK wound want to keep stars. Hulusi Akar and FETO... not so much.

Yankı Bağcıoğlu has been appointed as an admiral. Poor Greeks, they have no idea what is coming. :)

This appointment means also that Mavi Vatan has been accepted and adopted as a state policy. Great news.

Last edited:
Hmmmm I've heard some news about the whole resignation thing and I'm pretty optimistic now :-)

Yankı Bağcıoğlu has been appointed as an admiral. Poor Greeks, they have no idea what is coming. :)

This appointment means also that Mavi Vatan has been accepted and adopted as a state policy. Great news.
"Türk Deniz Kuvvetleri Komutanlığı'nın Denizkurdu-2019; 13-25 Mayıs'ta 131 gemi, 57 uçak ve 33 helikopterle Anadolu'yu çevreleyen 3 denizde eş zamanlı olan tatbikatına önderlik etmiştir."

According to quick search, he was leading Deniz-Kurdu 2019. Deniz-Kurdu 2019 (Sea Wolf 2019) featured 131 vessels, 57 planes and 33 helicopters.

I'm not fan to any admiral or general in the military and I hope you guys. Believe me
Abdel Fattah el-Sisi was a general and look what he's doing :D. Don't let the politic be part of our military , I don't like any general or admiral who talks in politics.

Last edited:
What does "Mavi Vatan" mean and encompass btw (as policy etc)...past direct "blue homeland"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom