What's new

Blue Homeland (Mavi Vatan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do understand that even I could give orders for those NAVTEX if I had been CB, after the stunt GC and EG pulled off.

The point is if you make a NAVTEX in your own inner sea, you don't back down not even for tantrums. And yes CB has many more capable people to advise him, but he has even more incompetent ppl around him.

I think CB should do what Cem Gürdeniz and Cihat Yayci said, declare maritime borders to Lebanon, Israel and Syria (to be finalized). As if we've negotiated.

Asil ihanet gözlerini olan bitene kapatmaktir.

https://www.haberturk.com/lubnan-donusu-kritik-mesajlar-2768310

Ee-8KLQWsAA3K0h
Ee-8E6OXsAEVdQn
This looks about right. The top picture (the west side of Cyprus) is the part that Turkey claims to be it's EEZ. The second picture (east side of Cyprus) is the license that Turkey obtained from Northern Cyprus in order to secure the interests of Turkish Cypriots (Turkey does not claim this to be its own EEZ).

I think CB should do what Cem Gürdeniz and Cihat Yayci said, declare maritime borders to Lebanon, Israel and Syria (to be finalized). As if we've negotiated.
I do not exactly know what these guys said. But I don't think we can do that and here is why: if we declare maritime borders (with that I mean connect Turkey's EEZ with Israel's EEZ) that would mean that it will cut into Cyprus's EEZ. By doing that you also take away the rights of Turkish Cypriots because it cuts into the EEZ of Cyprus.

Connecting to Lebanon's EEZ is not possible as Syria's EEZ is in the way. Syria's EEZ seems pretty straight forward with a straight coast.

To be honest, the only way to resolve this problem is by negotiating a deal with all countries involved, mainly Greece. Or take it to court. Going to war over this will only result in lives lost, boats and ships etc. but it won't do anything to solve the situation. Eventually all sides will be pushed to negotiate a deal anyway. If I recall correctly, it would be illegal to excavate resources from the sea if all sides involved aren't in agreement. So eventually Greece and Turkey need to come to an agreement or take it to court and wait for it to conclude.

I do not exactly know what these guys said. But I don't think we can do that and here is why: if we declare maritime borders (with that I mean connect Turkey's EEZ with Israel's EEZ) that would mean that it will cut into Cyprus's EEZ. By doing that you also take away the rights of Turkish Cypriots because it cuts into the EEZ of Cyprus.

Connecting to Lebanon's EEZ is not possible as Syria's EEZ is in the way. Syria's EEZ seems pretty straight forward with a straight coast.

To be honest, the only way to resolve this problem is by negotiating a deal with all countries involved, mainly Greece. Or take it to court. Going to war over this will only result in lives lost, boats and ships etc. but it won't do anything to solve the situation. Eventually all sides will be pushed to negotiate a deal anyway. If I recall correctly, it would be illegal to excavate resources from the sea if all sides involved aren't in agreement. So eventually Greece and Turkey need to come to an agreement or take it to court and wait for it to conclude.

Well, Obviously I meant KKTC should make these deals. But how they're going to make a deal with a country not internationally recognized is going to be interesting :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom