What's new

BNP to annihilate AL if it fails to win next polls: Nasim

There will be no election without CT.BNP will refuse to stand in election without CT.Big brother USA will make sure Bangladesh remains democratic and Mr.Mozena will start making speeches about CT.

The idea of CTG is alien to westerners because of its contradiction with the concept of democracy (i.e, a govt by the people can't be trusted sometimes).

The idea of CTG is alien to westerners because of its contradiction with the concept of democracy (i.e, a govt by the people can't be trusted sometimes).

The western embassy knows more about our country and politics than all Bangladeshis combined here.CT is antithetical to democracy.But they know it is necessary for our stability and transition to real democracy.Maybe 30 years later we'll be able to trust elections under any political party.But not now and the westerners know it.

BAL will feel comfortable with these issues if BNP comes next term, they will be able to chase another corrupt political party. Their main fear is CTG which may finish them by brutal action within a short, they've already mentioned their fear about CTG several times.

When did you join White House spokesman job ;)? BAL doesn't care a mere ambassador, Mozena has been trying to meet Hasina probably for more than a year without luck.

President HOSSAIN needed a muslim spokesman.Murica has connections everywhere...top leadership of both parties....the police....the military....They can 'persuade' Hasina apa.....They need to keep BD stable....hopefully they'll be able to get CT before the whole country collapses.

BAL will feel comfortable with these issues if BNP comes next term, they will be able to chase another corrupt political party. Their main fear is CTG which may finish them by brutal action within a short, they've already mentioned their fear about CTG several times.

When did you join White House spokesman job ;)? BAL doesn't care a mere ambassador, Mozena has been trying to meet Hasina probably for more than a year without luck.

Though BNP is innocuous, the BNP-JeI combo is dangerous and life threatening to BAL. In fact that's the very reason why BAL wants either the JeI's divorce from BNP or its destruction.

The western embassy knows more about our country and politics than all Bangladeshis combined here.CT is antithetical to democracy.But they know it is necessary for our stability and transition to real democracy.Maybe 30 years later we'll be able to trust elections under any political party.But not now and the westerners know it.

Maybe, maybe not..I have my doubts. And why would the USA care for 'real democracy' in Bangladesh?

Western democracies are all different. An usual Cabinet of the USA does not even require the Secretaries must be elected to the Congress or to the Senate. Also, s/he has to resign from such a body before he is nominated for the post of a Secretary by the President of the USA.

So, it is not that a CTG system is distrusted by the westerners. It is the choice of a country.

Maybe, maybe not..I have my doubts. And why would the USA care for 'real democracy' in Bangladesh?

They don't care for real democracy.....they care for stability.....if Bangladesh becomes unstable it will have horrible effects on its neighbors(one of them a good friend(India).....the other a potential friend(Burma))........And if you are the US you wouldn't want one of the largest muslim population in the world become a potential terrorist recruitment center......A stable BD is good for everyone.

Why Bnp wants to annihilate its opposition. Why they are so undemocratic. We seen it in 2001-2006.
So many of the opposition members brutally killed, bombed, looted. Many fled to other countries.
But comparison to that things were very peaceful this time.

BTW Im not talking of the thug terrorist party jammat/shibir. These jammatis are in a great plan to destroy the country. Right now they are gaining power from bnp. These jammatis consider democracy as kaffir system. Also cosiders bnp as kaffir ally. When time comes they will also annihilate bnp too.

Why Bnp wants to annihilate its opposition. Why they are so undemocratic. We seen it in 2001-2006.
So many of the opposition members brutally killed, bombed, looted. Many fled to other countries.

BTW Im not talking of the thug terrorist party jammat/shibir. These jammatis are in a great plan to destroy the country. Right now they are gaining power from bnp. These jammatis consider democracy as kaffir system. Also cosiders bnp as kaffir ally. When time comes they will also annihilate bnp too.
Look at how a venomous dalal turns as a peace dove at the first paragraph to ask dumb questions like he doesn't know the answer of it :woot: and later part shows his real color. Now dalal, answer to this: Has Shibir/JI ever got caught in raping, Tenderbajiing, Chandabajing, killing or terrorizing like RAWAMY dalals have been championing for last 55 yrs?

Look at how a venomous dalal turns as a peace dove at the first paragraph to ask dumb questions like he doesn't know the answer of it :woot: and later part shows his real color. Now dalal, answer to this: Has Shibir/JI ever got caught in raping, Tenderbajiing, Chandabajing, killing or terrorizing like RAWAMY dalals have been championing for last 55 yrs?

Bro, it's the month of Ramadan, so I'd normally stay away from "Hindu-culture affected" frauds. It's your choice, I'm not imposing anything on you.

You should start eating that Rasmalai now, since Mujahid verdict has been given. Next course of eating should be the downfall of AL. Check if the tastes resemble each other or not.

So far neither Awami namasudras nor you provided us with enough evidence that Mr. Mujahid was any ways involved in 71 mass killing. Rather evidence suggest that Awami taking revenge against Jamati due to their affiliation with BNP. I guarantee if Jamat declare their disassociation with BNP today, dabble face Awami will find ways to save people like Mujahid.

I politics there isn't much room to screw up yet Jamat screwed up big time in 96. If you member that Jamat was active partner of Awami league in 96 against the then BNP government. Jamat stupidity and selfishness gave rebirth to dying Awami league. If Jamat was smart and visionary then, they wouldn't have helped Awami to thwart sitting government of BNP in 96. BNP would have send Awamis to it's final rest in peace in some Goorostan in Gopalganj and Cows would have enjoy some green grass grown top of their grave yard.

Jamat leaders getting what they deserve for their stupidity and begairati.

Bold letters: This time Chatra League cadrers did not need Chatro Dal for fist fighting and killing. Chatra Dal vacated the field the moment AL came to power.

CL was after money and power which it gained through intimidation of rivals within the CL. They fought and killed each other. Chatra Dal guys were totally absent from this hooliganism.

The CL internal weakness will be open when BNP takes over and Chatra Dal starts eliminating CL caders. CL will reap what it sowed.

Back
Top Bottom