What's new

Bolivia declares Israel a terrorist state

after a year you are posting in a thread related to that event.

Just to make a wise crack.We clearly see in the year that passed the earth shaking repercussions of Bolivia's decision throughout the world.:rofl:

Just to make a wise crack.We clearly see in the year that passed how the earth shaking repercussions of Bolivia's decision throughout the world.:rofl:
30 SEPTEMBER 2015:
Palestinian flag raised at United Nations headquarters.
Of the 193 member states of the United Nations, 136 (70.5%) have recognised the State of Palestine as of 14 September 2015. Their total population is over 5.5 billion people, equaling 80 percent of the world's population

Last edited:
10 SEPTEMBER 2015:
State of Palestine Flag at United Nations Headquarters, Offices as General Assembly Adopts Resolution on Non-Member Observer States
Of the 193 member states of the United Nations, 136 (70.5%) have recognised the State of Palestine as of 14 September 2015. Their total population is over 5.5 billion people, equaling 80 percent of the world's population

It matters not on the ground.I personally support such a state to....on current borders.

Bolivia takes it's lead from Venezuela which get's it's lead from Cuba :disagree: both Venezuela and Cuba have committed crimes against it's people and freedom :partay:

I like this story where Venezuela took in Palestinians to study in Caracas for FREE and then the Palestinians left because Venezuela is crap and only wants to push it's political agenda on them!! instead of actually giving them the knowledge to be doctors and help Palestinians!!
Indeed, Bolivia is an 'evil state' and is certainly developing some WMDs, let's bring them some democracy.

democracy_will_come.jpg

Indeed, Bolivia is an 'evil state' and is certainly developing some WMDs, let's bring them some democracy.

democracy_will_come.jpg

you can say the same thing about communism. I never said it was an "evil state" just meant they are pawns of the Venezuelans who are in turn paws of communist Cuba.

you can say the same thing about communism. I never said it was an "evil state" just meant they are pawns of the Venezuelans who are in turn paws of communist Cuba.

Israel is a pawn of U.S. U.S itself is a pawn of billionaires, Europe is a pawn of U.S, you can say that for many countries, being a pawn is not the point here. Everyone who disagrees with U.S somehow becomes the 'bad guy', there is no exception.

Some of the biggest terror states in the world are U.S closest allies, yet you don't see the demonetization process happening to them.

Pakistan should have been the first state to declare the Zionazi entity as terrorist state. Now we can be the second state atleast !

But problem is that Pakistan don't consider Israel a State and that is why we don't have any diplomatic relation with Israel. So how can we do the same?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom