What's new

Bolivia declares Israel a terrorist state

LOL Don't mind him. I'm still waiting for the day when any Muslim country in the middle east will ever dare attack Israel again. This time Israel will probably take half their land. No country in the middle east is a match for Israel PERIOD.:pop:

Or if they had banned women from going to stadiums, financed their own Shiite militant groups/proxies/terrorists to create a sectarian war in the region then we probably will have recognized their name as well.:enjoy:

You forget Iran is also part of ME

LOL Don't mind him. I'm still waiting for the day when any Muslim country in the middle east will ever dare attack Israel again. This time Israel will probably take half their land. No country in the middle east is a match for Israel PERIOD.:pop:
Or if they had banned people with different colors from going to stadiums, financed their own extreme militant groups/proxies/terrorists to create a sectarian war in the world plus tested nukes on normal people :rolleyes: then we probably will have recognized their name as well.:enjoy:

How can we do that if we don't recognize it in the first place?
Yeah that's what I already pointed out to him that Pakistan does not recognise Israel
lol Bolivia, literally the biggest dump in the Americas, poor as shit, super corrupt and lots of crime and murders, great lead to follow.
It does not matter and your arrogant sh**y behaviour is not pleasant. They have exactly one vote in UNO and same as your country. If all these nations start declaring Israel a terrorist country and thus finish all types relations with the terrorist state and its supporters, it will make a huge difference.

Then go command or tell your Arab patrons/alms givers plus Turkey to declare Israel a terrorist state and stop having any relation with them whatsoever then. Also tell Egypt,and Jordan to stop recognizing and having any relations with Israel.:lol:
Sooner or later they will do to. Right now they are being ruled by stooges and half-men as soon as they get reall popular leaders, it will be done.

commies and jihadis, best friends forever
. Idiot, Morales is an aboriginal. And south american aboriginals know the pain of some outsider european Spanish coming over, looting and killing on their land before taking over. See it was that easy had you gone about it , but you are an idiot. Speaks for itself.

It took year and half to u to get this "news"?

You can declare Israel super mega Shaitan state, print it put in frame and hang on the wall in ur room.
Yes apparently it remained out of sight for some members on pdf who every now and then create thread suggestion Pakistan to recognise the illegitimate zionist state of Israel. Their craving for fabrication and falsification of facts need to braced.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom