What's new

Bollywoods billion dollar club- Aamir, Ajay and Salman ‘Dabangg’ Khan!

Xracer

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Bollywood actors Aamir Khan, Salman Khan and Ajay Devgn are the only members of the billion-dollar club.

There recent films have done a business of over Rs. 100 crore in India alone.

The films that starred these superstars outdid all other films that released alongside. Their films ‘3 Idiots’, ‘Ghajini’, ‘Ready’, ‘Dabangg’ and ‘Golmaal 3’ made huge collections at the Box Office in the domestic market.

In fact, Aamir`s ‘3 Idiots’ is the highest Bollywood grosser of all times. Salman`s ‘Dabangg’ and ‘Ready’ are on number 2 and 3 slot respectively.

Ajay is next in the list with ‘Golmaal 3’, and his recent release ‘Singham’ continued the legacy.

Trade analyst Vajir Singh said to a daily “Going by the extraordinary opening at single screens and a good opening at multiplexes, Singham will cross the 100-crore mark soon.”

it is not billion dollars it is billion indian rupees and soon the other khan will also join in with its masterpiece the Ra-One.

And again you missed my super star...Shahrukh Khan...

Hell of a difference between Rs Billionaire and Dollar Billionaire.

And again you missed my super star...Shahrukh Khan...

I really don't think this movie is going to do any wonder

as the trailers suggests they copied something from krrish, something from iron man and other things from some other movies

and his costume, i must say superman with his red underwear looks far better

this guy is a jerk

swades is the only movie of him i really can tolerate

but after all this is just my opinion

I thought SRK movie "My name is Khan" was pretty big, but he didnt produce it.

Add latest Blockbuster Zindgi Na Milegi Dobara (Hritik Roshan)

No wonder ! Ajay Devgan has bought himself a private jet ! A privilege until recently only Hollywood stars had.

Back
Top Bottom