What's new

Bombings In Hyderabad, India

Nobody has been blamed as of now.

The home minister of the state of Andhra Pradesh, K Jana Reddy, suspected Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence was behind the carnage. “This has the background of ISI and we are checking,” he said.

India blames Pakistan agents for bombings - Times Online

Indian politicians have blamed Muslim extremists from Pakistan or Bangladesh for a series of bomb attacks that left at least 40 dead.
Andhra Pradesh's top politician, YS Rajasekhara Reddy, said that the "available information" pointed to the two countries.

But Islamabad and Dhaka rejected the claims.

India Blames Pakistan For City Bombings |Sky News|World News

Well what the hell? Who said pakistan is responsible there has been no official comment on this. Its the Pakistanis' who are acusing us of 'accusing them'.

The home minister of the state of Andhra Pradesh, K Jana Reddy, suspected Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence was behind the carnage. “This has the background of ISI and we are checking,” he said.

India blames Pakistan agents for bombings - Times Online

Indian politicians have blamed Muslim extremists from Pakistan or Bangladesh for a series of bomb attacks that left at least 40 dead.
Andhra Pradesh's top politician, YS Rajasekhara Reddy, said that the "available information" pointed to the two countries.

But Islamabad and Dhaka rejected the claims.

India Blames Pakistan For City Bombings |Sky News|World News

There has been lots of talks of past records et al,

The MHA in its year end review of the Internal Security situation in India for the year 2006 released on 29th Dec 2006 had this to say:

21 ISI- backed espionage modules were neutralised during the year up to 21.11.2006 and 57 ISI-backed terrorist modules busted during the year up to 31.10.2006

Here is more from the MHA in a presentation on “Action Taken by Security and Intelligence Agencies” made to a conference of Chief Secretaries in 2006.

Go through it as well..

Talking about Hyderabad,

So please.........you guys should be thankful to your millitary that ISI has been so strong. I repeat again I have categorically stated until investigation gets over I'm not pointing figure at anybody regarding this blast case, but there are literally more than enough past evidences, regarding others. Like the Asansol link with Mecca Masjid, which I said.

The problem with intelligence reports is that they are primarily based on hearsay, conjecture etc, evidence that would never be admissible in a court of law. A lot of the time it involves analysis based on extrapolation from minor or unrelated/indirectly related events, and can be subject to various "agendas" and/or biases (inherent or otherwise). "Testimony" from individuals who have been "captured", given the attitudes of our LEA's, could very likely be coerced or obtained under torture. We saw this in the run up to the Iraq war, with a motley of different intelligence reports from different parts of the world patched together to make a case for war that was sold pretty successfully, but was nonetheless highly inaccurate.

With reports from Indian quarters, it can be argued that the suspicion, of biases and prejudices against Pakistan being a primary motivation for implicating its agencies (in events outside Kashmir), is a valid one. I have doubts about the accuracy of reports implicating Pakistan that originate from the West as well. The "think tanks" and "councils of this and that" probably have a lot less "hands on" intel than do the Indians. The majority of those reports probably start of with Indian reports as a basis, so the objectivity/accuracy is already compromised.

Is it possible that Pakistani "moral" support for the freedom movement in Kashmir is diverted to other locations? Of course, but the actions of the militants in Pakistan has shown that there is no dearth of sophisticated weapons and explosives for these groups even when the state is not supporting them.

The problem with intelligence reports is that they are primarily based on hearsay, conjecture etc, evidence that would never be admissible in a court of law. A lot of the time it involves analysis based on extrapolation from minor or unrelated/indirectly related events, and can be subject to various "agendas" and/or biases (inherent or otherwise). "Testimony" from individuals who have been "captured", given the attitudes of our LEA's, could very likely be coerced or obtained under torture. We saw this in the run up to the Iraq war, with a motley of different intelligence reports from different parts of the world patched together to make a case for war that was sold pretty successfully, but was nonetheless highly inaccurate.

With reports from Indian quarters, it can be argued that the suspicion, of biases and prejudices against Pakistan being a primary motivation for implicating its agencies (in events outside Kashmir), is a valid one. I have doubts about the accuracy of reports implicating Pakistan that originate from the West as well. The "think tanks" and "councils of this and that" probably have a lot less "hands on" intel than do the Indians. The majority of those reports probably start of with Indian reports as a basis, so the objectivity/accuracy is already compromised.

Is it possible that Pakistani "moral" support for the freedom movement in Kashmir is diverted to other locations? Of course, but the actions of the militants in Pakistan has shown that there is no dearth of sophisticated weapons and explosives for these groups even when the state is not supporting them.

Thats exactly what i said. The sort of inteligence evidence we act on or any govt acts on wont be admissable under a court and moreover no govt would disclose it to others as that might expose our contact.

I wonder how they came to that conclusion?
Foreign groups responsible?

Officials said Sunday that foreign-based Islamic extremists may have been behind the attacks.

Original thread starting post..

I wonder how they came to that conclusion?

Original thread starting post..

First off all you need to read up about the intel report that was send to AP govt 2 weeks before the blasts happened that alerted the govt about B'deshi group planning bomb blasts in h;derbad. So naturally when it happened they can safely assume that their assumption was right.

Dude that's the intel report that has been going to their government's for the past 60 years. There have been reports but not ONCE any evidence.

Dude that's the intel report that has been going to their government's for the past 60 years. There have been reports but not ONCE any evidence.

What evidene? Are you a kid to realise that intel reports doesnt come with 'evidence' and even if they are known to the govt, they are not fools to let it known to your neighbouring country. Most of the intel as i know are 'studied assumptions'.

What evidene? Are you a kid to realise that intel reports doesnt come with 'evidence' and even if they are known to the govt, they are not fools to let it known to your neighbouring country. Most of the intel as i know are 'studied assumptions'.
Which basically leads back to my earlier assertion that ek kaan se suno doosre kaan se nikalo.

Basically if you can't PRESENT evidence then shush up!

Which basically leads back to my earlier assertion that ek kaan se suno doosre kaan se nikalo.

Basically if you can't PRESENT evidence then shush up!

Who the hell are you demand that? And if its nothing of a worry for you why are you so worried that everytime you come here to prove innocent.

Who the hell are you demand that?
The Accused!
And if its nothing of a worry for you why are you so worried that everytime you come here to prove innocent.

Slander!

Actually, if proof's not a requirement anymore I can go ahead and allege, India is bombing itself for the sole purpose of maligning Pakistan in Slander!

What will you do after we give you proof ? Stop bombing us, i doubt.

Cry, who cares.
Once you give the world the proof that ISI bombs you folks they would pressure us into submission n bla bla bla...

But since you can't give ANYONE this proof, we'd call your bluff and say you murdered your own.

Once you give the world the proof that ISI bombs you folks they would pressure us into submission n bla bla bla...
I dont think you are naive enough to believe that there exists a "world opinion"/ " world consensus"/"world pressure". . Those words are the bla bla bla..... unfortunately.

India was talking about how Pakistanis were involved in nuclear black marketing right from 80's but US didnt listen to us when you were needed in afghanistan. They looked at that problem seriously only this decade.

Well the transcript of Musharaff and some general during kargil was given, any action taken? - There was, but not on controlling the army in kargil, instead the source dried up. We dont want that to happen again.

We know that even if we give conclusive proof, nothing will happen. Like LeT simply throw away its name board and replaced it JuD/something like that. What use will that be to us?
We give enough situational proof to keep pointing fingers at you, but not enough so that we dry up our sources, which is what we are doing.

Back
Top Bottom