What's new

Border Clash Between Afghanistan & Pakistan: Afghanistan Protecting TTP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now now where are Taliban cheer leaders? 😅😅😅

They are here.. Our friendship will not be end over some tiny non-issue shxt like this.. No No and Nope.. We seek to do the opposite which is strengthen Afghanistan and arm their security forces and armed forces sector.. Our interest go completely counter to what you are thinking here.. If anything this will just strengthen our relations which is also the opposite...

Once Gog and Magog moves towards our walls LOC we will put such a beating on them that it won't be forgotten centuries to come.. Mark my words..

But the logistics and infrastructure has to be in place meaning create joint military installations with Afghanistan inside the mountains in their territories as in military cooperation we dig deep in the fortress no power on earth will be able to undo us if we dig deep.... Which is why we can't divorce our stragetic depth nor we will ever until gangus is over on eastern side.. Don't worry today we are the favourite in this head to head..

Last edited:
Chill fella.. They do. Nobody seeks whatever you are talking about you are hallucinating now.. Relax the regional policy has changed entirely.. This is a new dawn we have different interests both Pakistan and Afghanistan are on the same page.. I Guaraantee you this and their foreign policy is aligned
I'll accept it when I see it. Right now I don't.

They are here.. Our friendship will not be end over some tiny non-issue shxt like this.. No No and Nope.. We seek to do the opposite which is strengthen Afghanistan and arm their security forces and armed forces sector.. Our interest go completely counter to what you are thinking here.. If anything this will just strengthen our relations which is also the opposite
Killing two soldiers is no "Tiny shit".

Nothing will happen. Our leadership is pacifist. They rather talk with those who slaughtered our school children than sending them to hell.
Pakistan has no appetite for confrontation. We are a nation that likes to be kicked around in the dirt. Yet we are still very polite to those that want to kill our children, parents and siblings.

We did not fail with anything..

Our relations is strong..

Look an attack will come from the eastern border in the coming decades perhaps 2-3 decades from now in a large proportion.. We need that impregnatable terrain they have including the extra manpower they can provide.. We can't break-up with them until the gangu era is over.. We are bonded together stragetically..

All this is minor and non-issue.. But we both need to stay strong and lay in wait until the gangu comes knocking which they will 100% that is when we punish them with the ultimate punishment which is they lose everything.. THey will have to pay for that mistake and miscalculation..

Stay patient and lay in wait in your spot the prey will come to you from the east and it will seek you out by itself
You were talking about hallucinations when describing others. Pray tell what is this 👆

Indians my huff & puff, but they can do nothing. India's own contradictions are fast catching up with them & I am not prepared to ignore conduct of the Afghans for many more decades just because you believe an Indian attack will happen decades from now. This is patent foolishness. I grew out of the mind-set nurtured by Ghazwa-e-Hind & Naimat Shah Wali predictions & I suggest you do the same. Reality is far more pressing than predictions about an indefinite future that we can not influence.

I am still at a loss on whether or not any real fire fight took place. A lot of it seems to be regurgitated, old footage etc. Are we making a mountain out of a molehill?

You were talking about hallucinations when describing others. Pray tell what is this 👆

Indians my huff & puff, but they can do nothing. India's own contradictions are fast catching up with them & I am not prepared to ignore conduct of the Afghans for many more decades just because you believe an Indian attack will happen decades from now. This is patent foolishness. I grew out of the mind-set nurtured by Ghazwa-e-Hind & Naimat Shah Wali predictions & I suggest you do the same. Reality is far more pressing than predictions about an indefinite future that we can not influence.

I am not a believer of Ghazwa -E-Hind either but however I believe in ground realities.. You have RSS and BJP terrorist element going completely nuts in next door.. What happen in feb 27 humbled them but that is temporary. Another revolution will happen inside India from Hinduvta probably during the 2040s will come. This time during the 2040s A nuclear war will happen on the Eastern border due to Hindvuta provocations. Hence this fool is hell-bound on you destroying them forget Ghazwa and all that his completely irrational.. But the RSS is hell-bent on his own demise hence he will seek it out.. You will have no other option then to give it to him..

Hence the ground reality facilities such outcomes... It's like variables and they are changable but the RSS are not hence they are the easiest predictable element.. That is why you lay in wait the prey will come to you by itself and no need to rush.. You just gotta pre-prepare the net for the prey

Last edited:
Here is the empty mourners or chest beater into thin air... Maah maah! You would think your wife got raped here.. You need to chill the F' out

LoL why don't you and your whore wife both f k off to shit stain afghstan.

Wasnt this forum cheering for a taliban takeover? Didnt I tell you these guys are basically the same as TTP and not to differentiate between a good and bad Talib?

More pressing question is when is our establishment going to stop this policy of feeding snakes hoping it doesnt bite them back?

Wasnt this forum cheering for a taliban takeover? More pressing question is when is our establishment going to stop this policy of feeding ?

And still we are cheering for them... We will never change our course of policy and our ties with them will just keep on improving from here on out.. Because the reality is we may face other wars that are unavoidable hence we need that fortress stragetic depth and the added manpower..... Hack we could even be attacked by an unseen coalition we will be needing that fortress whatever comes our way we stand much stronger stragetically on the region today thanks to our stragetic depth.. We will never give this up and power wise we have gone up alot after it like ridiculously alot...

As long as these precieved future threats looms over our head we will not change course of policy not in a million years.... I assure you nobody wants to mess around here in ''KHORASAN''--- It doesn't matter even if the whole world were to gather the belief is that us together with our stragetic depth will be able to run thru everyone and we stand a chance against the whole world despite being 2 countries

Last edited:
If PM is irrelevant, then it is even more bigger problem, a hemorrhage in running a country.
It means no institutional coordination and state has many cooks so state is bound to collapse.
Well, I do believe in God when I see Pakistan.
Only relevant pm is zardari or nawaz sharif
You see pakistani nation(including me) are use to ghulami of people..we have done it for last 300 years first the british now the two vaderas

Hence why bengalis got fed up..God bless them they have done good.

Mean while
EJF5xmcWoAUtJb0.jpg

We stand with Afghanistan to death due us apart... We will die on that hill Together with Islamic emirate of Afghanistan..

Besides this is nothing serious but something needs to be done by some elements within our ranks who are out to sabotage Pakistan's core interests these elements put fire to insignficiant things that Pakistan has no interest in such as IEA issues etc etc.... That is not my political focus but I solely take interest in India...

Never will we be foolish enough to remove our eyes from the ball.... I see you and I only see you....

If you offer any other meal I will refuse if it is not Indian meal...

If you offer any other puzzy I would refuse it if it's not Indian..

If you offer me anything else hack even tourism if it's not Indian I would refuse..

I only have one menu it's called INDIA
Set your country flags first - don't hide behind VPN

Close this non sensical issue and move on. We have bigger fishes to fry.

Border spat with Taliban resolved: official

I'm sorry but this doesn't sound like a resolution it is the setting for many more disputes:

'further fencing will be done by consensus' - Afghanistan wants no fences / Pakistan wants full fencing - basically there will be an argument over each and every section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom