What's new

Border Clash Between Afghanistan & Pakistan: Afghanistan Protecting TTP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I draw no comfort in words in support of Talibaan; our sacrifices for them, willingly by the establishment and imposed upon tens of millions of Pakistanis, has not won us any friends in the entire first world whereas we have gained the ire of many. Having sacrificed tens of thousands in lives and many billions of USD in finances and yet we read about the Talibaan forcing us to stop erecting fences and rejecting the Durand Line. And all while we are begging the world repeatedly to save the Afghans from cold and starvation, sending them billions of rupees of aid and having sent hundreds of millions of USD through free movement of Afghans to and from Pakistan.

This is a one way traffic and it has been this way for a very very long time. I do not understand what the establishment gets out of it but the Pakistani people have only gained klashnikov, drugs and prostitution initially and lately lots and lots of terrorism, all of it with roots to Afghanistan. We are too damned unlucky with such a neighbor and perhaps we need to get our priorities straight and align our interests to the benefits of the US in a way which is profitable for us in the long run!

Taliban were always in the right in their fight against usa and nato. They had the right to resist occupation and free their country. But no groups are saints. These are commanders in Taliban who are sympathetic to ttp afghan Taliban leadership wants friendly relations with us. Taliban were our mujahideen brothers fighting occupation now they need to rule a country properly and not make mistakes.

We need to make FC a proper fighting force strong enough to deal with ttp, bla, Iran and Afghanistan on their own and army be backup only. We need to equip FC with all the latest weapons and make them like our second army. Give FC it’s own drones its own attack helicopters its own heavy artillery its own modern tanks (not old t-59’s) and train them properly.

Agreed. Even if we need to support a few anti Taliban groups in Afghanistan to kill the anti pak IEA commanders in kunar and Nangarhar we should do that.
FC is not a crack fighting unit. They are mere cannon fodder. Their lives mean nothing to the higher ups in the headquarters. They don't get any moral, or material support to back them up against the terrorists....and that my friend is the sad truth.

Close this non sensical issue and move on. We have bigger fishes to fry.

Border spat with Taliban resolved: official

The contents of the news are quite disappointing. It is clear that relationships with Taliban would remain quite troublesome. Though, Pakistan doesn't have much choice in this regard.

Pakistan will have to calibrate its responses, very carefully, consequent to different policies and actions of Afghan Taliban, in the coming times. There is no place for knee jerk reactions. This is geopolitics and cannot be governed by emotional outbursts.

The contents of the news are quite disappointing. It is clear that relationships with Taliban would remain quite troublesome. Though, Pakistan doesn't have much choice in this regard.
I had predicted this before that TTP is very powerful and taliban would want to keep them loosely inline rather then fighting so many groups at so many fronts

Yes active support may have disapeares but they still have safe heavens

Time for Pakistan to read the riot act to the Taliban leaders to sort there cRap out

we are not going to be pushed by or redeploy our resources from other sections to sort there sHit out !

It's an insult.

I don't see the issue in talking to some irrelevant tribes. We got a bigger fish to fry
Close this non sensical issue and move on. We have bigger fishes to fry.

Border spat with Taliban resolved: official

As predicted case closed and officially solved.. We need military cooperation with Afghanistan in order to build tunnels into the mountains that links both countries for military defense related issues.. We need to create fortress here

I don't see the issue in talking to some irrelevant tribes. We got a bigger fish to fry

As predicted case closed and officially solved.. We need military cooperation with Afghanistan in order to build tunnels into the mountains that links both countries for military defense related issues.. We need to create fortress here

Pakistan would have been in great hands with you

Pakistan would have been in great hands with you

In 5-10 years time we could be entirely Nuclear immune and resistent.. Both countries have mountains especially Afg it is a divinely created fortress you gotta dig your azz down these mountains and build alternative under-ground shelters and even ethablish link between states via underneath tunnel shelters it would be nearly impossible to breach that fortress perhaps could become greatest fortress ever known to mankind. setting up farming and water channels under the mountains the immunity levels could 100%.. It is obligatory because you gotta go the distance in order to secure yourself and minimize your weak points or simply remove them entirely and change them with a fortress of an epic proportions.

The topgraphy is very favorable

Last edited:
I'm sorry but this doesn't sound like a resolution it is the setting for many more disputes:

'further fencing will be done by consensus' - Afghanistan wants no fences / Pakistan wants full fencing - basically there will be an argument over each and every section.

90% is already done. Hardly anything left now.

As I said, we have bigger fishes to fry, some residual elements of previous regimes who is trying to cause issues will melt away.

Non issue.

It's an insult for Pakistan to negotiate with TTP.

You cant paint every individual with same brush. It's easy to isolate the hardcore elements who are on parole of hostile foreign intelligence agencies that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom