What's new

Boxer amir khan removed from american airline

UK n Us are khanzeer, bad, racist, kafir,,,blah blah blah ,,,,,,,,but but but for two dollars more I will promptly run to thr land n happily bootpolish thm,,perhaps I will get citizenshp too. Becoz my ghairat bery stronk. I good person n do anything for two dollars more.

You have spent way too much time on PDF to learn all these Pakistani slangs such as "Boot Polish" :lol::lol:

Yup, it's kinda cringey n pathetic when people who have practically abandoned thr homelands just for some more money to live, dine, wine in the countries they despise without showing any regret n perhaps even show it as some achievement to family back home,,,,, but they still badmouth the same country n people in the anonymity of internet.
It's not as if these internet patriots cant make an honest living in thr homelands,,it's simply for more money.

US is the land of immigrants; and last time I checked the constitution gives you the right of "free speech" and moreover pointing the fallacies committed by a "certain group" of people (mostly) against its minorities does not make you a traitor in fact this very exercise will eventually light a beacon of hope among the ignorant habitants... being said that NOT ALL white are racists...but it is proven (and I can site references) that systemic racism do exist ...

Last edited:
Yup, it's kinda cringey n pathetic when people who have practically abandoned thr homelands just for some more money to live, dine, wine in the countries they despise without showing any regret n perhaps even show it as some achievement to family back home,,,,, but they still badmouth the same country n people in the anonymity of internet.
It's not as if these internet patriots cant make an honest living in thr homelands,,it's simply for more money.
here is canada :enjoy:
1.png

and here is Pandit TRUMP LAND :D
ft_2020.08.20_immigrants_03b.png

UK n Us are khanzeer, bad, racist, kafir,,,blah blah blah ,,,,,,,,but but but for two dollars more I will promptly run to thr land n happily bootpolish thm,,perhaps I will get citizenshp too. Becoz my ghairat bery stronk. I good person n do anything for two dollars more.
here is the land of your former masters :agree:
Fig5.png

An Indian taxi driver made headlines in 2019 in Australia for all the brown reasons :rofl:

An indian born cabbie has been issued with a “poo ticket” by police after a disturbing “Code Brown” incident in Melbourne’s northeast.
Night patrol officers say they were confronted by their “own full moon” after witnessing a taxi driver making a deposit on a nature strip at Chirnside Park earlier this month.

The cabbie came “pre-armed” with toilet paper, and was made to bag his own deposit before being handed a solid $645 fine for the offence shortly before 3am last Monday.

Last edited:

same as millions hindus working in middle east with napak (cant remember the hindu word for it) muslims, polishing their shoes and wiping their a$$es...phuuull sapport muslaman bhai ko

but then go to their twitter account and read the filth comes out of their mouth against muslim..this was until authorities started to grab them from their 1.5 balls....and then phuuull sapport muslaman bhai ko

Surely racially notivated. Dusgusting khanzeer these americans and british are

What are your thoughts you learned folks?
Racially motivated? Have you seen that most of the people removed from planes have been white anti-vaxxer types? That you immediately pulled "Racism" out of your bag shows everything about a victim mentality.

Please dont give me BS.
How do you walk around with injuring your back? that chip on your shoulder must be incredibly heavy.

In fact you remind me those idiots who sexually abused girls, screaming about racism after being found guilty.
I think you should have read the underlined part below and controlled your itchy fingers from typing abuse. Case closed.

"Mr Khan, 34, said he had been taken off the American Airlines plane along with a colleague by police when someone complained his friend's mask "was not high enough".
The airline said the flight from Newark Airport to Dallas-Fort Worth returned to the gate after two people reportedly "refused to comply with crew requests".
Yeah Some people scream racism at everything. Nealry all the videos involving masks involve some White anti-vaxxer and yet THIS ONE is "racism" Poor downtrodden multi-millionaire Amir Khan.

How do you walk around with injuring your back? that chip on your shoulder must be incredibly heavy.

In fact you remind me those idiots who sexually abused girls, screaming about racism after being found guilty.

Yeah Some people scream racism at everything. Nealry all the videos involving masks involve some White anti-vaxxer and yet THIS ONE is "racism" Poor downtrodden multi-millionaire Amir Khan.

Its ok there is no harm in admitting that whites are racists to the core.

As if the whites dont sexually abuse young girls? That shows you fu** up racist mind you twunt

You nailed it there. Bad!

The biggest racists in the world are Chinese, Koreans and Japanese. They are averse to immigration of coloured people. Even the private views of Chinese students in UK are shockingly racist.

i have experienced vietnamese couple white a ss kissing and got put down becuase i was pakistani, in the end they found execuse n i got dismissed.

aap ka bharat mahaan lol
View attachment 778859
Indians will drop their bharat matha/Indian citizenship at a drop of a hat.. Few years ago Saudis floated a trial balloon for granting citizenship to phoren nationals living and working in the kingdom... Guess who lined up in largest numbers...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom