What's new

Boycott India movement called on March 1, 2012 for all Bangladeshis

Construct a separation barrier....... It may solve the problem

border__fence-51625.jpg

Nonsense. There are some racist Pakistanis who don't like Afghans, but nowhere on the scale of Indians complaining about Bangladeshis. Fact is you guys are just bigots who ar eager to believe all the negative propaganda and stereotypes about Bangladeshis. Indian posts in this forum -- and on this very thread -- are evidence.

i am done with you.you are here to side line with banglas and you are free to do so

There is somethig very wrong going with Bangladesh

1. Fanatic Islamists have entered in BD and they are provoking BD against India.
2. Most of the Internet warriors are funded by Indian Enemies.
3. We have problems, but we can solve that, Some places BD is wrong some places India is wrong.
4. There are 10million Bangladeshes are living in India, if Indians are against BD , 1 crore Bangladeshese will turn into Dead meat.
5. BSF did some wrong thing, But India is punishing them. Recently 6 soldiers were court marsheled for torturing BD smuggler.

My humble request to BD brothers, don't fall into trap of Fanatic Islamist forces, they will use and throw you. It was India who saved your mother and sisters from being raped and murdered. It was India who begged the world to listen to your pain, This is India who will come to help you when you need us.

We are brothers, we must live like brothers.

You are a sensible Indian member so I wont make derogatory comment against you. However I would like to say that I have problem against your assertion that all the internet warriors are fanatic islamist and funded by Indian enemy. But in reality majority of them are young and are students. Just go to any Bangladeshi forum and facebook pages you will find this view.

1971 is past now. International relationship is not static. It keeps on changing and currently due to hegemonic Indian attitude the view towards India among the Bangladeshi has changed and it has changed to such extent that if anyone try to speak in favor of India they are considered as treacherous and Indian dalal. I wont say some BD element does not have any fault but it always takes two 2 make a noise. India`s self centered policy is primarily responsible for all these.

i am done with you.you are here to side line with banglas and you are free to do so

I am here to see someone address the issues in the OP rather than the bigoted trash posted by Indians. The fact that no Indians, including you, are able to debate the actual issues says it all.

I am here to see someone address the issues in the OP rather than the bigoted trash posted by Indians. The fact that no Indians, including you, are able to debate the actual issues says it all.

Oh we addressed it by saying they are allowed to boycott the goods as long as they don't pole vault to our side. Now what else is there to say.

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

Bangladesh is already looking for alternative buyer from central asia and africa to replace Indian one as that will be more reliable and cheap too.

Bangladesh turns to Africa to offset Indian cotton ban

Bangladesh govt prods local investors to farm cotton, food in Africa - Omkar Gopalakrishnan's Posterous

Very cool and good luck.

^^^please tell me what is the actual issue ..actual issue is they are not comfortable with anyone be it myanmar,pakistan or india ..if in futre they develop relation with china major scale you will see china bashing thread here ...but i must agree my opinion is limited to this forum members ..

How about boycotting '' india topic '' in BD defence section!! There is too many of them and i don't think India is that important to Bangladeshis. Zia family is enough to handle Indians. We just need to elect them again!

How about boycotting '' india topic '' in BD defence section!! There is too many of them and i don't think India is that important to Bangladeshis. Zia family is enough to handle Indians. We just need to elect them again!

Whether India is important to Bangladeshis or not this is a different issue but for your corrupt zia family India is the only medicine that they are using to gain popularity as whole Bangladeshis are against India for its barbaric activity.

Surely this can be raised in international courts. Free trade has to be both ways.

sure it can be raised in international courts.... :)
but one has to have the truth on his side before he approaches the court . get it?:)

India`s self centered policy is primarily responsible for all these.

Bangladesh is not Indian state, so why should India should think about other countries. All countries in world have self centered policies like america, china or pakistan. Every country will think of self benefits. If you want to get benefits from India you can join Indian Union, or else dont complain that India is self centric.

I have met several bangladeshi people, they are so good and mannered, but here on PDF, it seems like every bangladeshi poster is internet warrior with sole aim to spread anti India propoganda. Here in sydney, a bangladeshi taxi driver reduced the money for me because I am from his neighbouring country India.
In pakistani posters some have good, bad neutral view towards India depending on news, but it seems all bangladeshi members hate India on PDF

We can boycott u, but u cant do the same to us...
If u can pls do, and lets see how ur economy fares...
We will be free of BD immigirants....
And boycotting also india means boycotting rivers flowing through india????
Dont worry, since u r boycotting us, we will ask our govt to support BD people in boycotting india, by blocking our rivers :P

Illegal Bangladeshis entering India should have a BD tattooed on their forehead, so that they will always be identified easily in India.

Off topic ::
The Felani incident was an unfortunate event ,but the way some BD people use her pictures(the one where she is being carried on a bamboo and the one where she hanging from the fence) every now and then , gives me the impression that BD people themselve doesnot gives a damn about their own dead ones. They don`t respect their own citizens(the poorer one) who for some reasons are so desperate to cross the border even at the risk of being shot by BSF . The real issue lies in the fact that people cross the fence and first step to solve the issue, is to accept the fact by BD that they do cross and next is to find the solution why they need to do so?? Protesting, boycotting and few facebook(highly biased) pages won`t get BD people anything.Things like this will not move a hair on India`s head neither anyone in the world would care,but only will fuel more hatred against India among few more BD people .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom