What's new

Boycott India movement called on March 1, 2012 for all Bangladeshis

boycott india and erect a stone wall between our borders. then 90% indians will support this movement. only if allah can do some miracle and send bangladesh close to saudi arabia in middle east and some budhist country close to our borders. it will solve illegal immigration from bangladesh and bangladeshis will be happy to close to their islamic brethren living in heaven lke conditions.

why are u calling me kash?and don't call me 'tum' again right?i don't like anyone calling me tum.if I asked one kashmiri friend of mine living there in occupied territory not to call me tum then who r u?huh?

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

bengalis killed some kashmiris in bengla des.right?it's very true.
i m not angry with bengalis.right?

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

india can't say this.right.

Waah kiya nakhra hain!!! Ok I will not say you tum, I will always mention you as kashmiri... if you have no prob with that as I like that name :).

Bangladeshis killed some kashmiri in Bangladesh :woot: ??? Are you arrite!!! I have no knowledge about that.

But as a well wisher of yours I would like to say you inta kum umar may itna ghussa aachii nahi hain...:).

Anyway thanks Kashmiri for adding me as a friend. Hope this will be a good beginning of our friendship ... :).

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

boycott india and erect a stone wall between our borders. then 90% indians will support this movement. only if allah can do some miracle and send bangladesh close to saudi arabia in middle east and some budhist country close to our borders. it will solve illegal immigration from bangladesh and bangladeshis will be happy to close to their islamic brethren living in heaven lke conditions.

Instead of whining if there is really any illegal migration issue then ask your government to raise that issue officially to Bangladesh with proof. Else put these rants in your back.

I don't know why these Bangladeshi give themselves so much self importance.

^No such thing as a round of bullets. Hence, you fail at shooting :lol:

I started to boycott Indian products long before, For example Pen. I used to buy lots Cello, Montex in my school time, then I shifted to Deshi ones and Korean one after seeing trade gap between Bangladesh and India. Thanks to my Economics course.

I started to boycott Indian products long before, For example Pen. I used to buy lots Cello, Montex in my school time, then I shifted to Deshi ones and Korean one after seeing trade gap between Bangladesh and India. Thanks to my Economics course.

did you boycott Indian Beef??? are you fearful of getting starved???

If you don't boycott Indian beef or Indian cotton means your whole movement of boycott India is fake.

A

Instead of whining if there is really any illegal migration issue then ask your government to raise that issue officially to Bangladesh with proof. Else put these rants in your back.

Why when athe 5.56 INSAS bullet solves the problem permanently.

@Zabanya...

Why Bangladesh don't boycott smuggled cattle and beef. What will happen by just boycotting Montex and Cello pens.

We call such attitude as "Oont ke muh mein zeera"

Also Stop Speaking Bengali Language. It comes From Sanskrit - Indian Language.

Also Stop Following Bengali Culture - It is a Subset of Hindu Culture.

Speak Arabic. :lol:

Keep a Beard.

Wear a Burkha.

That's a True Muslim for you. :enjoy:

I hope every Bangladeshi stops being a Rip off of the Hindus. :)

if bangladeshi boycot indian beef there will be no beef between bangaldeshis n indians.

You are genius! Since we failed in shooting, Don't accuse us for killing BD Civilians!

Perhaps you didn't get my point 'genius' :rolleyes:

A round consists of:
1 bullet
1 brass casing
1 primer
the gunpowder

When I said you, I meant you as in YOU.

I admit that smugglers/criminals and the like do cross the border. But then who supplies them with the goods and services on the other side of the border?

The enclaves are also an issue.

Tell you what...
1. Kick out Kongress.
2. Vote for BJP.
3. Identify all those supposedly 30 million or so 'illegal immigrants' from Bangladesh.
4. Kindly send them all back to Bangladesh (if any). Bangladesh will not have any problem.

Now is that hard for a great country like India? No. See how that solves your problem :lol:

And remember, bullets also cost money ;)

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

@Zabanya...

Why Bangladesh don't boycott smuggled cattle and beef. What will happen by just boycotting Montex and Cello pens.

We call such attitude as "Oont ke muh mein zeera"

Beef is also imported from other neighboring countries. There's local beef as well. And no, much of the beef on the markets are traded legally (i.e paying taxes). And beef is not too expensive here. Even cheaper than local (desi) chicken in some cases.

Back
Top Bottom